Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[版本发布] [愚人节] Minecraft Java版 20w14∞ 发布

发表于 2020-4-3 08:22:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:浙江省
134795e8680f257e52.png

Every update imaginable coming to Minecraft

无限想象更新快来到 Minecraft 啦

Introducing: Snapshot 20w14∞
隆重介绍:快照20w14∞

Technology is amazing – except when it isn’t. Just the other day my own phone ended a call as I was about to order a delicious and completely legit pineapple pizza. And what does Siri mean by “Try selecting a flavor better suited for human consumption”? If this isn’t proof that the singularity is here and that the robot revolution is happening, I don’t know what is.
技术是令人赞叹的——除非它在意料之外。有这么一天我准备打电话订购美味的纯菠萝披萨时,电话自己挂断了,Siri告诉我“挑一个适宜人类食用的更好的口味”,这是什么意思呢?如果无法证明机器人突然爆发了,我不知道这是怎么回事。

There are a few exceptions of course (watch it technology, I’ve got my eyes on you), and today Mojang is thrilled to reveal the next big step for Minecraft as we take our game into a bold new direction where no blocky sandbox has gone before. Don’t ask us what direction though, we don’t own a compass and we’re terrible with directions.
当然也有些例外(小心点技术,老大哥在看着你),今天Mojang员工们因透露了下一次更新而感到震撼,这是因为我们对游戏发展方向进行了大胆设想,并且此前没有一款方块沙盒游戏达到如此地步。不要问我们是什么更新方向,我们自己也昏头转向。

Introducing:Snapshot 20w14∞– the Ultimate Content update.
隆重介绍:快照 20w14∞——终极内容更新。
Stunning, isn’t it? We know. Using aggregated player feedback we have been keeping safe for a long time, combined with highly advanced machine learning, and some random old algorithms we “borrowed” from Dinnerbone’s desk during a recent workshop, we were able to create this Snapshot in which every imaginable reality has become actual reality . And the process for visiting one is quite simple: Just pick up a book, write a few words in it, toss it into a Nether portal, and voila – you now have access to a unique world. Want a world with oceans made out of Creepers? Done! A world where carrots are noteblocks and the sun is an Enderman? Sure, why not. The possibilities are endless.
很震惊,是不是?我们知道的。根据玩家反馈汇总, 我们在相当长的时间内保持身体健康安全,并且结合高新机械的学习,从Dinnerbone在近期的工作室的桌子上“借”来了一些陈旧的算法,我们最终创造出了这个无限想象现实都将变成现实的快照。参考的一个流程非常简单:拿着书本并在上面写点东西,扔到下界传送门里,哇啦——你现在可以访问一个独特的世界啦!想要一个由苦力怕之海组成的世界?可以!一个胡萝卜变成音符盒,太阳变成了末影人的世界?当然可以!此乃无限的可能性。

“Why do I keep getting quoted in these blog posts?” said Jens “Jeb” Bergensten, Chief Creative Officer, as he was unable to contain his excitement for this upcoming Snapshot. “I don’t have time for monkey business, go bother Bartosz instead!”
首席创意官Jeb说:“为什么我总是在这些博文中被引用?”,这是因为他不能概括这个即将到来的快照所带来的兴奋,“我没时间乱来,去找Bartosz!”

“We’re literally going bananas right now,“ said Bartosz Bok, Java Developer and overall nice guy. “Not only have we managed to deliver the update our players have always craved – we’ve now completely automated all future content for Minecraft, which means I can finally play the Minecraft Dungeons beta!“
Java版开发者(总的来说还是个好人)Bartosz Bok说:“我们快要疯了!”“我们不仅终于给玩家带来了万众瞩目的更新,还对Minecraft的未来更新进行了全自动化,换句话说我终于能玩到Minecraft Dungeons测试版了!”
357255e86819d36c09.png
207485e8681a15ca52.png
540035e8681a5d220a.png
168095e8681aa7734c.png
785435e8681af93356.png
Features
特性

Gameplay
游戏内容
  • Added two billion (2,147,483,647 to be precise) worlds,based on intuitive player input
  • 基于玩家的直接输入,加入了20个亿(准确来说是2,147,483,647)的世界。
  • Added deep and engaging lore,using immersive environmental storytelling
  • 使用沉浸式阅读体验加入了引人入胜的知识量。
  • Added Advancement You’re almost there for visiting one billion worlds
  • 加入了进度“你快成功了”——参观10个亿的世界。
  • Added revolutionary visuals that will blow your mind: sponge Menger sponges,square spheres,and a three-dimensional turing machine
  • 加入了令你大为震惊的性的视觉效果——海绵套海绵,方形的球体,以及三维的图灵机。
  • Expansions for both your game and mind
    游戏及思维拓展。

Blocks
方块
  • Added all of the blocks
    加入了所有方块。

Bugs
漏洞
  • Bugs?We don’t have bugs
    漏洞?不存在的。
  • Seriously,who said anything about bugs?
    说真的,谁在谈论漏洞来着?

GET THE SNAPSHOT

获取快照

Snapshots are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the 'Installations' tab.
快照在Java版中可用,打开Minecraft启动器并且在“配置”选项卡中启用快照选项以安装快照。

Snapshots can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
快照可能会损坏你的世界,所以请备份或者在和你的首选世界不同的文件夹中运行快照。

Cross-platform server jar:
跨平台服务端jar:

So… no more Snapshots after this?

Well,as this technically means we’ve just introduced all possible update combinations there is,no. But maybe we’ll do a few extras for fun。
所以说……快照仅此一个?
好吧,技术上说我们已经引入了所有可能的新内容。但或许我们会搞些有趣的额外内容。

Does this Snapshot use blockchain?
What do we look like, SteveCoin?

快照使用区块链吗?
哦,难道会有Steve币吗?

My dimension doesn’t look like I wanted it to?
Can we ever be sure of what our true desires are? Reach into your inner sanctum of your mind and try again.

我创造的维度不是我想要的?
我们能承诺现实是我们渴望想要的吗?进入内心深处,再试试吧。

Wait, are those old blocks with different tints?
LITERALLY. BILLIONS. OF. NEW. BLOCKS!

等等,那些不就是旧的方块换了个色吗?
真。正。数。亿。新。方。块!

What about the Nether Update?
Yes.

下界更新呢?
嗯哼。

While we amuse ourselves with the Minecraft Dungeons beta and the new Minecraft Earth updates, we’d love to start cataloging all 2 billion worlds. For that, we will need your help. Send a screenshot of your world to scoops@minecraft.net, along with the message you wrote in your book, and show us what you found. Enjoy your new world!
当我们在玩Minecraft Dungeons测试版和Minecraft Earth更新时,我们也乐意对20个亿的世界进行分类。因此我们需要你的帮助。请将你的世界的截图以及你在书中写的东西发送到scoops@minecraft.net,顺便说说你发现了什么。好好玩你的新世界去吧!

评分

参与人数 1铁粒 +30 收起 理由
帐号不存在 + 30 很给力!

查看全部评分

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-26 11:40:26 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:吉林省
20亿个维度......这得要3年每天几百个维度......
2# 2022-4-26 11:40:26 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持