开启辅助访问      

站内搜索

搜索
热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[游戏快讯] 投票生物之三公布: Copper Golem,玩家可以自行建造,会随机按下铜制按钮!

发表于 2021-10-13 23:52:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:浙江省
本帖最后由 Dreeam 于 2021-10-14 00:58 编辑

| 转载须知
   转载本贴时须要注明原作者以及本帖地址。

NEWS
Mob Vote 2021: COPPER GOLEM
生物投票2021: 铜傀儡

Vote for your favorite mob on October 16!
在10.16投出你的最喜爱的生物吧!

We’re just days away from Minecraft Live and it’s time to reveal the final mob in this year’s nail-biting vote! This one is going to be very close to call, because the third mob you can vote for is none other than a gorgeous golem! Some assembly required, instant adoration included.
距离Minecraft直播只有几天的时间了,是时候揭晓今年扣人心弦的生物投票中的最后一位候选者了!这更像是把它召唤出来,因为因为第三个投票候选生物正是一个华丽的傀儡!你需要组装它们,还需要一些信仰加持。

The copper golem is the DIY project of your dreams. Not only do you get to build a brand new buddy, but this little creature is made out of 100% copper. That means that just like any other copper structure, it will oxidize over time. It’s more than just a pretty face, the copper golem is also very unpredictable! Keep your eye on it, especially if you have any copper buttons lying around. Oh, you don’t have any of those yet? Well, it’s because they will also be added to Minecraft if you vote for the copper golem!.
铜傀儡是你期待已久的可DIY生物。你不仅可以获得一个全新的傀儡伙伴,而且这个生物是100%由铜制成的。这意味着就它像任何其他的铜制品一样,会随着时间的推移而氧化。不止是外表美丽,铜傀儡也兼具变幻莫测的特性!留意它,特别是如果你周围有铜按钮的话。哦,你说还没有铜按钮这东西?嗯,如果你投票给铜傀儡的话,它们也会被添加到Minecraft中!

I wanted to find out more about this orange button-pusher, so I set a meeting for our resident artisan under false pretenses.
我想进一步了解这个橙色的自动按按钮机,所以我找了个借口把我们的艺术总监叫来开了个会。

Are you serious? There’s no mac and cheese? I’m going to HR this time.
你是认真的吗?居然没准备奶酪马克罗尼意面?那我现在要去HR了。

—— SEUNG, 艺术总监

There won’t be any mac nor cheese next time either, you visual visionary! But there is a surplus of copper and other copper-like materials, so you know what you must do. Build a copper statue in my likeness! Hey. What are you doing? I said a statue of moi, not a copper golem army. Why are they coming towards me? Stop that. They haven’t been voted in, there should only be a one in three chance that they exist and a zero chance that they would ever attack me, specifically! And not just because of my infamous charm!
那下次也不会有奶酪马克罗尼意面了,你这个**远瞩的家伙!但是现在铜和其他铜制材料有明显的过剩问题,所以你知道你要做什么了吧。照我的样子建造一个铜傀儡!嘿。你在做什么?我说的是雕像,而不是一支铜傀儡大军!它们怎么向我走过来了?停下!更何况它们还没有被投出来呢,最后能存在于游戏里的可能性应该只有三分之一才对,它们现在不可能攻击我!而且这不仅仅是凭借我声名狼藉的魅力!

Do you want the Copper Golem to join Minecraft? Cast your vote on Twitter during this year’s Minecraft Live on October 16! The festivities start at noon EDT, and you can read all about this year’s show at Minecraft.net/live .

你想让 铜傀儡 加入游戏吗?在 10 月 16 号举行Minecraft Live的时候,就来Twitter投票吧!这次盛会在北美东部夏令时间中午开始,更多详情请访问 Minecraft.net/live

【xiang_xge译自官网 2021 年 10 月 13 日发布的 Mob Vote 2021 Copper Golem;原作者 Sofia Dankis】
【本文排版借助了:百度翻译

【本帖转自https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1269029-1-1.html; 作者 xiang_xge】

| 想了解更多新闻资讯?
   苦力怕论坛 - 新闻资讯板块

评分

参与人数 1铁粒 +20 收起 理由
mcyangtuo + 20 版规奖励补

查看全部评分

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报