热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[游戏快讯] Minecraft: Java & 基岩版常见问题

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2022-6-7 22:58:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:广东省
本帖最后由 春枫幻梦丶 于 2022-6-7 22:57 编辑

Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition FAQ
我的世界: Java & 基岩版常见问题

We’ve been working on some big changes, and we’re excited to announce that Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft for Windows (aka “Bedrock Edition”) are now being sold as a single product! What does this mean for you? Well, if you’ve never bought Minecraft before, you can now get both Java and Bedrock for one low price, also called Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition.
我们一直在努力进行一些重大更改,我们很高兴地宣布 我的世界: Java 版和 Windows 版 (又称“基岩版”)现在捆绑成一件产品销售!这意味着什么?嗯,如果你之前从未购买过我的世界,那么你现在可以以低价同时获得 Java 和基岩版,也称作 我的世界:Java 和基岩版。

If you have bought Minecraft before, you’re now getting the other edition for free. Woot! Follow these steps to redeem it:
如果你之前购买过我的世界,那么你现在可以免费获得另一个版本。唔!按照以下步骤操作来兑换它:

• Click here to go to the Microsoft Store listing for Minecraft: Java & Bedrock for PC.
    点击这里转到 Minecraft: Java & Bedrock for PC 的 Microsoft 商店详情页面。
  • Sign-in to the Microsoft Store with your Microsoft account. Please note: If you still only have a Mojang account and have not yet migrated to a Microsoft account, you will have to migrate to a Microsoft account before you can redeem your new game. Don’t fret, migrating your account is easy and free! (Click here to learn more about account migration or migrate your account now to take advantage of this offer.)
    使用你的 Microsoft 帐户登录 Microsoft 商店。请注意:如果你仍然留有 Mojang 帐户并且尚未迁移到 Microsoft 帐户,则必须先迁移到 Microsoft 帐户才能兑换新版本。别担心,迁移你的帐户非常简单且完全免费!(点击这里了解账户迁移的更多信息或现在迁移账户来兑换另一个版本)
  • Once you’re signed in, instead of a “Buy” button you should see a button that says “Get.” Click this button – and now you own both editions!
    登录后,你应该会看到一个“获取”按钮而不是“购买”按钮。点击此按钮——现在你就拥有这两个版本的游戏了!

HOW DO I RUN OR PLAY EITHER VERSION OF MINECRAFT?
我该如何运行任一版本的我的世界?

Once you’ve completed the steps above, including logging into the Microsoft Store, you can now download the Minecraft Launcher.
完成上述包括登录 Microsoft 商店的步骤后,你就可以下载 我的世界启动器 了。

• To play Minecraft: Java Edition , download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.
    要游玩我的世界:Java版, 下载并安装适合你的系统的正确的启动器。在启动器登录你的 Microsoft 账号,然后你就可以启动 Java 版了。
  • To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
    要游玩我的世界:基岩版,你需要一台搭载 Windows 10 或 11 的设备并 下载安装最新的启动器,使用你的 Microsoft 账户登录启动器,然后你就可以启动 我的世界:基岩版 了。

Congratulations! We hope you enjoy owning both versions of Minecraft. If you have any additional questions, read on to find an answer.
恭喜!我们希望你喜欢拥有两个版本的我的世界。如果你有任何其他问题,请继续阅读以找到答案。

MINECRAFT ONEVANILLA FAQ
我的世界统一版本常见问题

What is the new Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Product?
什么是新的 Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC 产品?

Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC is the same Minecraft you already know and love, only this time, one purchase includes . Each game version will remain separately accessible as they were before, you’ll just have access to both.
Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC 是你已经耳熟能详的同一个我的世界,只是这次,一次购买,两种版本。每个版本都像以前一样单独启动,只不过你同时拥有这两个版本。

I already own Minecraft Bedrock or Minecraft: Java Edition. What does this new product mean for me?
我已经拥有 我的世界:基岩版 或 我的世界:Java 版。这个新产品对我意味着什么?

If you already own one version of Minecraft on a Microsoft Secured Account (MSA), then you’re entitled to the other version for free! Your current version of the game will remain unaffected.
如果你已经在 Microsoft 安全帐户 (MSA) 上拥有一个版本的我的世界,那么你将免费获得另一个版本!你拥有的版本不受影响。

I own Minecraft: Java Edition on a Mojang account. Am I entitled to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition as well?
我在 Mojang 帐户上拥有 我的世界:Java 版。我是否也能获得 我的世界:基岩版?

Technically, yes. However, you must migrate to a Microsoft account before you can receive this entitlement. But! Once you’ve migrated, you can redeem Minecraft: Bedrock Edition right away!
从技术层面来说,是的。但是,你必须先迁移到 Microsoft 帐户才能享有此权利。不过!迁移后,你可以立即兑换 我的世界:基岩版!

Follow this link for steps on how to migrate your account.
参照此链接的步骤来了解如何迁移你的账号。

I already own both Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account. What does this change mean for me?
我已经同时拥有 我的世界:Java 版和 我的世界:基岩版。这次更改对我意味着什么?

You can keep playing both games as you wish – though it’s still a good idea for you to click “Get” on the MS Store PDP just to make sure you keep updates getting delivered as they come out.
你可以继续无忧无虑的玩这两个版本——尽管在 MS 商店 中点击“获取”仍然是个好主意,以确保你可以在新更新发布时及时获取。

Also: We are planning something special for users who previously already owned both games on a single MSA. Stay tuned!
另外:我们正在为之前已经在一个账号上拥有这两款游戏的玩家准备一些特别的东西。敬请期待!

I already own both versions of Minecraft, but on different Microsoft Accounts. What should I do?
我已经拥有两个版本的我的世界,但使用的时不同的 Microsoft 帐户。我该怎么办?

You’ll be granted the other version of Minecraft on both accounts.
你将在两个帐户上获得另一个版本的我的世界。

I don’t own either Minecraft version, but I play both on Game Pass. Will I be affected?
我没有任何一个我的世界版本,我都在游戏通行证上玩的。我会受到影响吗?

Game Pass players of either Minecraft edition will not be affected by this change. However, if you ever choose to buy Minecraft down the line, you’ll receive entitlements to both versions with one purchase.
任一我的世界版本的游戏通行证玩家都不会受到此更改的影响。但是,如果你选择购买我的世界,一次购买即可同时获得两个版本。

I have been playing Minecraft: Java Edition on Mac or Linux. Can I now play Bedrock as well?
我一直在 Mac 或 Linux 上玩 我的世界:Java 版。我现在也可以玩基岩版了吗?

If you have registered your Minecraft: Java Edition account with a Microsoft account, you now also own Bedrock. That said, Bedrock only runs on a Windows 10/11+ device, not on a Mac/Linux/Win7-8 device. However, if you ever acquire a Windows 10/11 device, your Bedrock entitlement will be waiting for play as well.
如果你的 Microsoft 帐户上已经拥有 我的世界:Java版,那么你现在只仅仅拥有基岩版。也就是说,基岩版只能在 Windows 10/11+ 设备上运行,而不能在 Mac/Linux/Win7-8 设备上运行。但是,如果你购买了 Windows 10/11 设备,你也可以游玩基岩版。

I have a Minecraft: Java Edition or Bedrock edition code or gift card to redeem. How do these work after the change?
我有一个 我的世界:Java 版或基岩版 的代码/礼品卡可以兑换。更改后这些东西要如何使用?

The redemption process is the same. Simply head to redeem.microsoft.com and enter the code. Now, however, you’ll receive both versions of the game – not just ** you have a code for.
兑换过程是相同的。只需前往 redeem.microsoft.com 并输入代码。然而,现在,你将会收到游戏的两个版本——而不仅仅是你拥有代码的那个。

To clarify, if you have a card or code for Java Edition you can still redeem it and you will get both Java and Bedrock.
澄清一下,如果你有 Java 版的礼品卡或代码,你仍然可以兑换它,并且你将同时获得 Java 和基岩版。

However, note that while you can redeem a Java edition code from your account profile, a Bedrock code will require you to head to redeem.microsoft.com.
但是,请注意,虽然你可以从帐户配置(译注:官网的REDEEM)中兑换 Java 版本的代码,但你需要前往redeem.microsoft.com 才能兑换基岩版的代码。

【DreamVoid 译自help.minecraft.net 2022 年 6 月 4 日发布的 Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition FAQ
【本文排版借助了:SPXX v2.4.10】

【原贴地址:https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1348084-1-1.html

|想了解更多新闻资讯?
苦力怕论坛 - 新闻资讯板块

评分

参与人数 1铁粒 +10 收起 理由
Cinder + 10 苦力怕论坛感谢有你~

查看全部评分

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-29 21:44:05 | 显示全部楼层 IP:陕西省