[官方文章] Minecraft Java版玩家聊天举报常见问题解答

发表于 2022-7-1 13:44:47|显示全部楼层|阅读模式 IP:煋
Minecraft: Java Edition Player Chat Reporting FAQ
Minecraft Java版玩家聊天举报常见问题解答

WHY PLAYER CHAT ABUSE REPORTING?
为什么要有举报功能?

WHY HAS THIS FEATURE BEEN IMPLEMENTED?
为什么实装这一功能?

• Ensuring the safety of Minecraft players is at the heart of why we are releasing Chat Reporting in Java. Without human moderation, online communities can become unwelcoming, toxic, or in some cases, dangerous to the security of individual players. We need to provide safeguards that will help keep all our players safe and welcome in the online environments where they play Minecraft. Chat Reporting will help to keep Minecraft communities free from hate speech, bullying, harassment, sexual solicitation, and personal threats. We believe that human moderation and community guidelines are critical to reducing toxic behavior and promoting healthy Minecraft online communities.
  • 确保Minecraft玩家的安全是我们在Java版发布聊天举报的首要原因。如果没有人类的管理监督,在线社区可能会不那么友善,甚至可能威胁玩家在现实当中的安全。我们需要提供一种保护措施,确保所有玩家畅玩Minecraft时的安全,并且保持在线社区的友善。聊天举报功能将帮助Minecraft社区远离仇恨言论、霸凌、骚扰、色诱、个人威胁。我们相信,人工的审核和社区准则是减少不友善行为和保持Minecraft在线社区健康的重要方法。

WHAT CAN I BE BANNED FOR?
我会因为哪些原因而被封禁?

CAN I GET BANNED FOR CUSSING OR SWEARING?
我会因为骂脏话而被封禁吗?

• No, we will not ban players just for swearing or profanity. The type of behavior that will get you banned is hate speech, bullying, harassing, sexual solicitation, or threatening others. Hate speech is talk that is intended to offend, insult, intimidate, or threaten an individual or group based on a trait or attribute, such as sexual orientation, religion, color, gender, or disability. These behaviors will have the consequence of a temporary suspension or permanent ban depending on the severity and frequency.
  • 不会,我们不会只因为玩家骂脏话、语言粗俗就封禁玩家。会导致账号封禁(临时或永久)的行为种类分别是(以下参考Crowdin)仇恨言论、霸凌、骚扰、色诱、会发生在现实世界的威胁行为。仇恨言论是指基于性取向、宗教、肤色、性别、残疾等身份要素,目的是侮辱、恐吓、威胁个人或群体的言论。这些行为不应该出现在Minecraft中,并且会招致暂时或永久的封禁,取决于有关行为的严重程度和频繁程度。

CAN I GET BANNED FOR WHAT I SAY IN SINGLEPLAYER?
我在单人模式下的言论会招致封禁吗?

• Chat abuse reporting is only available in multiplayer sessions where players can send chat to each other.
  • 聊天举报功能仅在多人游戏会话(玩家可以向对方发送消息)中启用。

WILL YOU BAN PEOPLE FOR TALKING ABOUT SUICIDE?
你们会因为有人谈论自杀就封禁用户吗?

• No. We care deeply about our players and if we are informed about a threat of imminent harm, we attempt to provide players in crisis with support resources in times of need.
  • 并非如此。我们深切关心我们的玩家,如果我们被告知有紧急情况发生(例如自杀自残等的威胁),我们会尽力尝试为遭受危险的有需要的玩家提供支持资源。

WHY DOES MOJANG NEED TO BE INVOLVED IN THIRD-PARTY SERVER MODERATION? WHY NOT JUST REALMS?
为什么Mojang要将第三方服务器也纳入监管?Realms还不够吗?

• All Minecraft players are bound to follow our Community Guidelines, but not all servers provide players a way to report or resolve violations of those guidelines. Chat Reporting is an additional resource for players who experience abuse, which can happen on any multiplayer Minecraft session, including private servers.
  • 所有Minecraft玩家都应当遵守社区准则,但不是所有服务器都会给玩家提供举报或解决违反准则行为的途径。聊天举报功能是为那些遭受不当行为困扰的玩家提供的额外资源,这种困扰会在任意的多人游戏过程中发生,包括私有服务器。
  • Server owners are free to act if a player does choose to report a concern through server-provided means.
  • 如果确实有玩家选择通过服务器提供的方式举报相关行为,服主可以自由采取措施。
  • Content moderation is difficult and time-consuming work.Not all server owners have the resources to moderate their servers.
  • 内容管理是一项艰难,消耗时间的工作。不是所有服主都有足够的资源来监管他们的服务器。

BANNING/SUSPENDING
封禁

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE “BANNED/SUSPENDED”?
“被封禁”了代表什么?

• For the duration of your ban, you will not be able to connect multiplayer servers or Realms on past, current, and future versions of Minecraft.
  • 在你被封禁期间,你将不能连接到多人游戏服务器或Realms,无关Minecraft版本(过往,现在,或者未来的Minecraft版本都是不能的)。
  • You will still be able to play in singleplayer.
  • 你仍可以进行单人游戏。

WILL I KNOW WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED?
我可以得知被封禁的原因吗?

• The reason, and duration of a ban will be displayed on the ban screen when launching the game from version 1.19.1 onward.
  • 封禁理由和封禁时长会在启动1.19.1版本及以后的客户端时自动显示。
  • For older versions, the ban reason will be stated when attempting to join a multiplayer session.
  • 旧版本客户端会在尝试加入多人游戏时提示封禁原因。

CAN I APPEAL?
可以申诉吗?

• Yes, you can submit an appeal at this form to have your case re-reviewed by a human moderator.  
  • 当然可以,请在此表单提交申诉,以让一位人类监督员重新审核你的个案。

ARE ALL BANS PERMANENT?
所有的封禁都是永久的吗?

• Ban durations vary between temporary and permanent, depending on the severity of the case.
  • 封禁时长不同(从有限期到无限期),取决于事件的严重程度。
  • Most bans are temporary and there are different durations of bans based on the severity and frequency of the abuse.
  • 大部分封禁都是有限期的,根据事件发生的频繁程度和严重程度,封禁的时长会有不同。
  • Permanent bans are reserved for the most severe or recurring abuse.
  • 永久封禁只为那些最严重、屡次发生的不当行为所预备。

WHY IS THIS AN ACCOUNT BAN AND NOT AN INDIVIDUAL SERVER BAN?
为什么封禁针对账号而不是针对加入某一个服务器?

• There are serious forms of abuse that require broad action, part of which includes preventing the abuser from continuing their abuse in other spaces.
  • 有一些形式的不当行为需要采取更广泛的行动,其中一部分包括阻止不当行为发出者继续在其他地方实施不当行为。

WILL I GET BANNED WITHOUT MY CASE BEING REVIEWED BY A HUMAN?  
我会因为机器审核而被封禁吗?

• No. Chat reports are handled by our team of human moderators, who are trained specifically for moderating Minecraft. Each report will be reviewed before any action is taken.  
  • 不会,所有聊天举报由人类监督员团队处理,这些人接受过监管Minecraft聊天内容的专业训练。所有的举报都会在任何进一步操作发出前先进行审核。

FALSE BANS & ABUSE OF THE FEATURE
关于误封和功能的滥用

ARE YOU SPYING ON MY SERVER?
你们在监视我的服务器吗?

• This system does not monitor chat – no chat messages are sent to us until a player decides to send a report.
  • 此系统不会监视聊天内容——只有当某位玩家决定发送举报时才会有聊天消息发送到我们这里。

IS THIS A PLAYER-CENSORING CHAT FILTER?
此功能是关键词过滤器吗?

• This system does not prevent any chat messages from being sent.
  • 此系统不会阻止任何聊天消息的发送。

CAN SOMEONE CREATE A REPORT WITHOUT EVIDENCE?
有人能创建没有证据的举报吗?

• Reporters must select offending chat messages as well as a report category to create a report.
  • 举报人员必须选中违规的聊天消息和具体的违规种类才能创建举报。

CAN MY MESSAGES BE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT IN A REPORT?
我的消息会在举报中因为上下文不足而被误解吗?

• When a report is sent, surrounding chat lines are sent along with the reported messages to give our moderators more context of what was going on in the game.
  • 举报被发送时,上下的聊天消息也会一起和被选中的举报消息一起发送,来让我们的监管员更好的了解游戏过程中到底发生了什么。

WHAT ABOUT THE CONTEXT OF IN-GAME ACTIONS BEYOND CHAT?
如果有些游戏行为没有聊天内容的语境呢?会被误判吗?

• Our moderators are trained specifically for Minecraft and are aware that the chat is made in the context of a game that involves combat-related chat.
  • 我们的监督员接受过专为Minecraft定制的训练,十分清楚的了解聊天内容是在与战斗有关的游戏中发生的。

WHAT TECHNICAL MEASURES ARE THERE TO PREVENT MESSAGES BEING FORGED?
你们采取了哪些技术手段来避免聊天消息的伪造?

• 1.19 introduced cryptographically signed chat, which prevents the forging and/or rearranging of player messages. Any message that has been forged will be flagged for our moderators.
  • 1.19引入了聊天加密签名,会避免玩家消息的伪造和/或改变顺序。所有有问题的,是被伪造的聊天消息会为我们的监督员标记。

WILL I BE AUTOMATICALLY BANNED IF I AM REPORTED BY A LOT OF PLAYERS? WHAT ABOUT CREATORS OR FAMOUS INDIVIDUALS GETTING TARGETED?
我会因为举报了很多玩家而被自动封禁吗?对于那些有名的人或者内容创作者会有区别对待或遭受针对吗?

• The volume of reports does not correspond to an automated action being taken on a report. The reported chat evidence is always the basis of any action. The volume of reports does not constitute as more evidence.
  • 举报数量并不会导致有关自动操作的发生。举报内容中的证据是操作发出的根本原因。举报的多和被认定为证据之间没有关系。
  • Players are responsible for the reports that they create, and abuse of the chat reporting system can lead to temporary or permanent bans, depending on the severity and frequency of the abuse.
  • 玩家对他们发出的举报负有责任,滥用聊天举报系统可能导致暂时或永久封禁,取决于事件的严重程度和频繁程度。

WHAT IF SOMEONE CREATES A MOD THAT SPAMS/FAKES REPORTS?
如果有人造了一个Mod(模组),可以批量发送/制造假举报呢?

• Abuse of the report system with multiple/fake reports will result in action taken against the reporter including temporary or permanent bans, depending on the severity and frequency of the abuse.
  • 通过批量发送/伪造举报,滥用举报系统的,会导致举报发送者被处以临时或永久封禁的惩罚,取决于事件的严重程度和频繁程度。
  • Reports cannot be anonymous, and they must contain valid evidence of an abusive chat message from within the game, and a category for that abuse.
  • 举报不可以是匿名的,必须包含游戏内产生的不当聊天消息的有效的证据以及该不当消息属于的具体分类。
  • Players are responsible for the reports that they create, and abuse of the chat reporting system can lead to temporary or permanent bans, depending on the severity and frequency of the abuse.
  • 玩家对他们发出的举报负有责任,滥用聊天举报系统可能导致暂时或永久封禁,取决于事件的严重程度和频繁程度。

BUT WHAT IF SOMEBODY GAINS ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT?
如果有人盗号怎么办?

• Unfortunately, if an attacker has gained access to your account, we would not be able to distinguish between you and them. That’s why it’s important to enable 2FA, use a strong password for your account, and don’t install untrusted mods or programs.
  • 很遗憾,如果有人盗号,我们无法辨别行为发出者是盗号者还是你。因此,启用双重验证(2FA,此处采用更为广泛的译法)非常重要,使用高强度密码非常重要,拒绝安装可疑的mod或程序同样非常重要。

【Lakejason0 译自help.minecraft.net 2022 年 6 月 30 日发布的 Minecraft: Java Edition Player Chat Reporting FAQ
【本文排版借助了:SPXX v2.4.11】
【搬运,原文:
Minecraft Java版玩家聊天举报常见问题解答 - 幻翼块讯 - Minecraft(我的世界)中文论坛 - (mcbbs.net)

评分

参与人数 1铁粒 +10收起理由
 Cin*** + 10苦力怕论坛感谢有你~

查看全部评分

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
头像被屏蔽
 发表于 2022-7-1 13:56:09 来自手机|显示全部楼层 IP:广东省
本帖最后由 琉璃梦春娇 于 2022-7-1 13:57 编辑

嗯?那中文怎么举报啊?
2#2022-7-1 13:56:09回复收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 发表于 2022-7-1 14:31:01|显示全部楼层 IP:上海
琉璃梦春娇 发表于 2022-7-1 13:56
嗯?那中文怎么举报啊?

快进到火星文交流
3#2022-7-1 14:31:01回复收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 发表于 2022-7-1 16:35:34 来自手机|显示全部楼层 IP:福建省
TIPS:本言论仅针对部分玩家的错误想法,如有错误还请批评指正。
个人认为,聊天举报功能是几乎每一个大型多人游戏必备的,而在举报功能的影响下,多数游戏会向更阳光的方向发展。现如今,已有部分Minecraft玩家对聊天举报功能有了误解,甚至是在基岩版中的一个无法输入(不是显示)敏感词的Bug(将于1.19.10修复)都受到怀疑,主要是因为他们把中国版的模式代入到国际版中,以此得出“国际版也会像网易一样(懂的都懂)”的结论。
◇这是邹陈云飞的态度。
点此观看
看来,部分玩家的“中国版模式代入”想法严重影响了Minecraft社区,乃至官方也要前来辟谣了……
4#2022-7-1 16:35:34回复收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 楼主|  发表于 2022-7-1 17:13:51|显示全部楼层 IP:煋
琉璃梦春娇 发表于 2022-7-1 13:56
嗯?那中文怎么举报啊?

你觉得MJ审核团队能会八十八国语言吗
我猜他们要机翻

5#2022-7-1 17:13:51回复收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 发表于 2023-1-12 21:54:56|显示全部楼层 IP:北京
所以先说"我回出生点"然后说"自杀"会不会认为是自残倾向?
6#2023-1-12 21:54:56回复收起回复