站内搜索

搜索
热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[官方文章] 我的世界桌游——我的世界:建造者与群系已登录四国商店

关闭
发表于 2020-4-21 08:10:36 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:河南省
我们的一款新桌游在美国、英国、德国、法国发布!
Our new board game is out in the US, UK, Germany and France!
作为那种总是不断地在"大富翁"(Monopoly)类游戏里输给他们的对手(cat)的人,我曾经觉得我对于这类桌游算是玩到尽了。但是后来有几个聪明绝顶的Mojang员工想到了和Ravensburg(某拼图制造商)的一部分更聪明的桌游设计师合作制作一种新游戏——我的世界:建造者与群系。我会尽快告诉你我是否能立刻打败我的对手(cat)。
As someone who constantly loses games of Monopoly to their cat, I thought I was done with board games. But then several of our brightest Mojang minds teamed up with some even-brighter board game designers at Ravensburger to craft Minecraft: Builders and Biomes! I’ll update you on whether I can beat my cat at it ASAP.
在我的世界:建造者与群系当中,你将探索多个维度世界、开采稀有资源、建造精妙绝伦的建筑(专有译名:结构体)、收集武器击败怪物(专有译名:实体)。
In Minecraft: Builders & Biomes, you’ll explore the Overworld, mine rare resources, build fabulous structures, and collect weapons to defeat mobs.
聚集我的智慧来建造,升华你的勇猛来战斗,计划着使用晦明难策的计谋运筹帷幄,兵不厌诈般夺取更多的游戏经验值,最终获取游戏的胜利!来吧,就让我们欣赏一下在桌子上展现的星罗棋局吧!看图!
Build cleverly, fight bravely, and use all your cunning to cheat score the most experience points and win the game! Shall we admire some lovely photos of this beautiful-board-based adventure? Let’s!
来自Ravensburger的Daniel Greiner和Ulrich Blum,以及来自Mojang的Marc Watson、Patrick Geuder、Patrick Liu和Jens Bergensten(Jeb),这些人组成的开发团队已经出色地创造了一种新的我的世界的崭新体验。而我自己(Tom Stone)却完全没有参与这个游戏的开发。并非巧合,我早就预测过它会取得成功!我的世界:建造者与群系现在可以在美国、英国、德国、法国的Minecraft商店(minecraftshop.com)搞到。即便不是在同一个国家,你也可以同样兼容游玩(内容相同)
Daniel Greiner and Ulrich Blum from Ravensburger, along with Marc Watson, Patrick Geuder, Patrick Liu and Jens Bergensten from Mojang, have done an excellent job crafting a new experience that’s still recognisably Minecraft. I myself had absolutely no involvement in the development of this game at all. Not coincidentally, I predict a hit! Minecraft: Builders & Biomes is available now in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, and France from minecraftshop.com (not in one of those countries? You can also import it!).
难道我都是在玩MC的同时写文章吗?当然不,(这里指的是Tom Stone不太喜欢自己体验后再写评测,可是对于这个游戏,他确实玩了之后补充的文章)当我怀着叹为观止的心情写到18段时,我停了下来,因为我看到了一个长得略像蜘蛛的方块。但我从来不从错误中吸取教训,于是我准备尝试一下这款游戏——我的世界:建造者与群系,同时撰写本文的其余部分。祝我好运吧!如果你对此不感兴趣,也可以藐视我的所作所为。我从新来的人开始着手,邀请社交媒体经理Julian坐下和我一起边吃蛋糕边体验这款游戏。
Can I write an article while simultaneously playing Minecraft? Nope. It just ends up being eighteen paragraphs of screaming and weeping because I saw a block that looked a bit like a spider. But I never learn from my mistakes, so I’m going to try and play Minecraft: Builders & Biomes while simultaneously writing the rest of this article. Wish me luck! Or wish me contempt, if you’re not into this idea. I started by having the new guy, social media manager Julian, set it up while I sat back and ate cake.
Julian很快选择了骷髅并建造了地狱传送门,收集了食物、经验、方块,用双持剑武装了他自己,把他的一些建筑连接起来从而获得额外的经验。不仅如此,他还向女巫投掷了炸药。至于我……把一块蛋糕弄掉在地上了,羞愧难当。
Soon, Julian defeated a skeleton, built a Nether Portal, collected food, experience, blocks, armed himself with multiple swords, connected several of his constructions to earn bonus experience, and threw some TNT at a witch. As for me, I dropped one of the pieces on the floor and blushed.
谁赢了?是我还是Julian?我觉得这和这篇文章没什么关系。重要的是,我的世界:建造者与群系现在可以从minecraftshop.com上获得
Who won out of me and Julian? I hardly think that’s relevant to this article. What’s far more relevant is a reminder that Minecraft: Builders & Biomes is available now from minecraftshop.com
附言:售价目前是39.99美元=282.7733人民币,真不是一般贵
适用于2至4名玩家,大约需要30至60分钟才能玩完
游戏介绍:
挖掘稀有方块、与危险的怪物战斗,建造精妙绝伦的建筑,一切尽在我的世界:建造者与群系桌游中!到你的回合了,你可以探索多维度世界、收集武器、对抗怪物、用从64个方块中挖掘的资源建造精妙绝伦的建筑。唯独最聪明、最勇敢的建造者才有机会获得最多得分赢得这个游戏!
由Mojang和Ravensburger设计
年龄:10-99 人数:2-4 游玩时间:30-60分钟
规则手册包含英语、德语、法语、荷兰语、意大利语和西班牙语的说明
组件:由64个木质槽组成的采矿位,64个建筑和怪物卡,36个武器卡,4个玩家板,4个经验计数器,4个角色皮肤,4个游戏碎片底板,12个概述卡,1个方块底板,1个支撑结构架,规则书
Mine rare cubes, fight dangerous mobs, and build fabulous structures in Minecraft: Builders & Biomes, a Minecraft board game! On your turn, you'll explore the Overworld, collect weapons, fight mobs, and build structures out of resources mined from a block of 64 cubes. Only the cleverest and most daring crafters have a chance to earn the most points and win the game!
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-21 09:05:16 | 显示全部楼层 IP:山西省
你这,抄袭文章,还是节选啊
2# 2020-4-21 09:05:16 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站