[官方文章] [MARKETPLACE]PAC-MAN 40岁生日快乐!

发表于 2020-5-23 21:27:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:广东省

MARKETPLACE
Happy 40th birthday, PAC-MAN!
PAC-MAN 40岁生日快乐!

Let’s celebrate with some DLC!
让我们用一些 DLC 来祝贺它生日快乐吧!

Sofia Dankis

It’s PAC-MAN’s 40th birthday today! WOOHOO! Excuse me, I mean WAKA-WAKA! This iconic character and close personal friend is the star of one of the most legendary games of all time. To mark this special milestone, we want to celebrate by releasing the new PAC-MAN DLC in the Marketplace!
今天是 PAC-MAN 的 40 岁生日!哇哇哇 哇哇哇!不好意思,我的意思是哇咔 哇咔!这位代表性的人物和亲密无间的朋友是有史以来最传奇的游戏之一中的明星。为了记录这个特殊的里程碑,我们想通过在市场上发布最新版本的 PAC-MAN DLC 包以示庆贺!

请点击以下链接查看视频
[media]http://t.cn/A6243uCl[/media]

Unlock new power-ups and avoid ghosts as you make your way through the 3D mazes! Played through all ten stages? Well, build your own maze then. No seriously, do it! It’s lots of fun. You can even challenge your friends to what I have now dubbed “a maze-off”. None of them have accepted but all of them have called me hack. I hope you have better luck and better friends.
在穿越 3D 迷宫的过程中解锁新的道具并且躲避怪物!十个关卡都玩完了?那么,来打造属于你自己的迷宫吧。去,去打造它吧!这将带给你很多的欢乐。你甚至可以向你的朋友发出我所说的“迷宫”挑战。我没有任何一个朋友接受了这个挑战,但是他们都把我叫成“黑客”。我希望你能有更好的运气以及更好的朋友。

You can find the new PAC-MAN DLC in the Marketplace . Good luck and remember to keep an eye out for Inky, Pinky, Blinky, Clyde, and Creepy!
你可以在 我的世界商店 中找到最新版本的 PAC-MAN DLC 包。祝你好运,要时刻留意 Inky,Pinky,Blinky,Clyde,和 Creepy 哦!

【主世界 译自官网 2020 年 05 月 22 日发布的 Happy 40th birthday, PAC-MAN!;原作者 Sofia Dankis】
【本文排版借助了:SPX
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-25 06:52:44 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:福建省
{:12_310:}
2# 2020-5-25 06:52:44 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册