本帖最后由 我是bluestone 于 2024-4-27 15:41 编辑

|更新主题是每次Minecraft大版本更新的更新内容总体概括,与版本数字代号并行并由官方制定。
|本帖禁止除 @我是redstone 外任何人在未经允许的情况下进行转载

NEWS
THE 1.21 UPDATE HAS A NAME
1.21 更新主题现已敲定

Venture into Tricky Trials
遨游于棘巧试炼之中

We really love numbers here at Minecraft. 1.20. 1.20.8. 1.20.8.1. In fact, we love numbers so much that every update we make to the game has a number attached to it. But some numbers are bigger than others, and some numbers, like 1.21, are so big that they also require a name.
我们真的很喜欢 Minecraft 中的这些数字。1.20、1.20.8、1.20.8.1。而事实上,我们真的很喜欢数字,所以我们每次发布的游戏更新都有一个对应的数字。但有些数字(比如1.21)与其他数字相比是那么大,因此我们认为它需要一个特殊的名字!

Which is why we’re excited to announce that the 1.21 update will be called… Tricky Trials!

这也就是为什么我们在此高兴地宣布1.21更新主题已被确定为……棘巧试炼更新!

【暂无Minecraft Monthly视频译本】

The Tricky Trials Update is going to be filled with daring adventures and surprising rewards. Hunt for the trial chambers, and take on the challenge that awaits you in this sprawling copper structure. Fight off unfamiliar foes like the bogged and the breeze in your hunt for an elusive trial key! Then unlock your reward from the vault, a block that makes adventuring fun for every player, no matter the size of your party.
棘巧试炼更新将会满是刺激的冒险和惊喜奖励。 寻找试炼密室,接受已在这个巨大铜制结构中等待已久的挑战内容,并在寻找神秘的试炼钥匙的同时击败那些陌生的新怪物……就比如 沼骸 和  旋风人 !然后就去 宝库 ,这个可以让任意规模队伍中的每个玩家的冒险都有趣起来的方块中解锁属于您的奖励吧!

In celebration of the name announce for this update, I gathered my fellow Minecraft writers (what’s the collective noun for Minecraft writers? An enchantment of writers, perhaps?) and asked them a very important question:

为了庆祝本次更新主题名称的发表,我召集了我的Minecraft作家同伴们(Minecraft博文作家们应该叫什么?也许可以试试附魔书作家?)并问了他们一个非常重要的问题:

Where did all the biscuits go?
饼干都被谁偷吃啦?

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO IN TRICKY TRIALS?
你最期待棘巧试炼更新中的什么?

Linn Viberg immediately hid a packet of something behind her back and started telling me all about her courageous plans:

Linn Viberg 立刻把一包东西藏在了背后并开始告诉我他的勇敢计划:

“Me, a close combat fighter? In Minecraft, apparently so. I could blame it on how satisfying rage-click karate chops are, but the truth is I never learned to use any other weapons. Luckily, that’s (hopefully) about to change. For the Tricky Trials Update, I’m upping my combat skills by heading into the trial chamber as the unofficial welcome committee for our two new mobs: the bogged and the breeze. Sure, they might be hostile, but we all have our quirks, don’t we? And I think they can teach me a trick to two. Like archery!
“我,是一个近身肉搏的勇士?至少在Minecraft中我就是。我把它归因于愤怒地空手打人所给我带来的满足感,但事实其实就是我没学会使用任何其他武器。幸运的是,这一切即将(至少我希望是)被改变。在棘巧试炼更新中,我将进入试炼密室并通过两只新生物“沼骸”和“微风人”的“热烈欢迎”来提高我的战斗技巧!。 当然,他们可能是敌对生物,但谁没点奇怪的小癖好呢,不是吗?我想他们能一定能教我两沼吧……就比如射箭!

I have my aim set on t he bogged, the new skeletal mob equipped with poison arrows, which are deadly upon impact. Just like my dance moves! Speaking of moves, the breeze will quite literally sweep you off your feet with theirs. And that’s the iconic eyebrows aside! The breeze’s wind charge projectile attack even uses a gust of wind to send foes flying.
我把目标定在了沼骸身上,这个新生物配备了剧毒之箭,这些箭对战局有着致命的影响。就像我的舞蹈走位一样!说起走位,微风人倒是真的会把你扫落在地。不过先让我们姑且把它标志性的眉毛抛开不谈,微风人的风弹攻击甚至会让敌人飞起来!

I can’t wait for the new update to be out, then these new weapons will be all mine and I can take over the Overworld, mwuahahaha! As long as I defeat these two mobs first, that is. And for that I have my trusty karate chop. Hy-ah!”

我已经迫不及待地想见到这次更新正式发布了,然后这些新武器都将是我的,我将能够统治主世界!呜哇哈哈哈哈哈!额,我是说在我打败这两个新生物之后。为此我已经准备好了我最引以为豪的……拳头。哈呀!”

—— Linn Viberg

I’m not sure who is in for the bigger challenge, Linn making besties with hostile mobs, or our Editor Per Landin, who plans to leap into ominous waters:
我不确定到底是谁会遇到更大的挑战,Linn打算和敌对生物打交道,而我们的 Per Landin 编辑,则准备跳入那片不祥的水域:

“Being the thrill-seeker, the daredevil, the reckless lunatic that I am, I plan to challenge myself in 1.21 by taking on an ominous trial – all by myself! The thought of all the possible rewards I could reap from an ominous vault – should I be victorious – is keeping me awake at night. It must be mine! Sure, I had some minor setbacks where I died horribly a dozen of times (you can’t spell ‘perish’ without ‘Per’) in normal trial chambers in the snapshots. And sure, teaming up with people could make it easier, but I don’t have friends want to share all that glorious loot! I’m confident that the increase in difficulty will sharpen my senses and prepare me for whatever I might face.
“我是最爱寻刺激,最敢于冒险且 最硬核 的人,因而我计划在1.21更新中挑战自我——尝试单人通关不详试炼!我想我肯定能获取所以不详宝库中可能的奖励——如果我成功了的话——这个想法简直让我睡不着觉!这些奖品一定会是我的!当然,我现在遇到了点小挫折,我在快照版本中的普通试炼中死了十几次 (我“Per”就是死亡“Perish”的一部分) 。诚然,团队合作可以让它变得更简单,只可惜 我没有朋友 我想独吞所有的战利品!我相信,更高的难度将让我的感官变得更敏锐,并让我为可能面临的任何事情做好准备。

All I need to do is find a friendly neighborhood illager raid captain, get my hands on an ominous bottle, then search high and low for my local trial chamber! I might not be successful on my quest, but the sheer adrenaline rush from dodging poisonous arrows, navigating maze-like corridors, or getting knocked back across the room by a breeze are rewards enough. But who knows? Maybe I’ll become the best speed-runner in the Ominous Trials Any% respawn constantly category?”
我所需要做的只是找到我“友好的邻居”掠夺者小队长,然后拿到一个不祥之瓶,最后再找到最近的试炼密室就行啦!我的探索可能不会成功,但我享受躲避剧毒之箭,在迷宫般的走廊中穿梭或被微风人送回房间所给我带来的肾上腺素激增,这就足够了。但是谁知道呢?也许我将来会成为最强的不祥试炼任意完成度速通者?”

——Per Landin

I know for a fact that drinking from bottles labelled “ominous” can be dangerous. Our other writer Cristina taught me that, because she hasn’t been seen in the office since trying out the testing versions of it! Everyone keeps saying she’s on holiday, but I know the ominous truth…
有一个事实是,喝下标有“不祥”的瓶子里装的东西很有可能是非常危险的。 这是我们的另一位作家 Cristina 告诉我们的,因为自从 她在测试版中尝试了这一行为后, 我们就没再在办公室里见到过他!每个人都说她在度假,但只有我知道这一不祥的真相……

After all that excitement, I think I’m going to challenge myself not to undertake any dangerous activities in the name of science for this update. In fact, I’m going to try and make it from the beginning of the trial chambers all the way to the end without firing a single arrow, slashing a single sweep of my sword, or throwing any potions of Damage. Not because I’m a pacifist, but because I like to play in Peaceful mode, and I’ll be spending my time collecting all the new blocks and testing out the crafter!
在兴奋之余,我想我会给自己一个挑战:不要在本次更新中以科学的名义进行任何危险行为。 实际上,我会尝试在整场试炼中不射出任何一支箭、不以任何方式使用我的剑或使用任何一瓶瞬间伤害药水。这不是因为我是一个和平主义者,而是因为我开了和平模式,并且我会把时间花在收集 所有新方块 和测试 合成器上!

First, I’ll set up a (possibly not very peaceful) spider farm, an (even less peaceful) slime farm, and craft as many leads as my inventory can hold. Then I’ll set off on the most important mission – taming all the new wolf variants and leading them back to my base! While I’m at it, I might even add a copper conservatory to the crafting room. Oooh, and maybe a copper grate balcony? The building possibilities!

首先,我会建造一个(可能不太和平)的蜘蛛农场和一个(甚至不和平)的史莱姆农场,并制作尽可能多的物品。然后我将启程执行我最重要的任务 – 驯服所有 全新的狼变种 并把它们带回我的基地! 我也可能会在合成室里增加一个铜温室。额,也许还有铜格栅阳台?一切皆有可能!

What are you looking forward to trying from the Tricky Trials Update? Will you set yourself a challenge, and dare to do something new? Keep your eyes peeled on Minecraft.net for exciting Minecraft news and even more Tricky Trials fun!

你最期待的棘巧试炼更新内容是什么? 你会给自己一个挑战,并去尝试一些新东西吗?请持续关注Minecraft.net,以了解令人兴奋的Minecraft新闻和更多棘巧试炼更新精彩内容!

我是bluestone 译自官网 2024 年 04 月 26 日发布的 1.21 Update Officially Named Tricky Trials;原作者 Sophie Austin】
【本文排版借助了:SPXX v2.4.14】

|想了解更多游戏资讯?苦力怕论坛 - 游戏资讯版块