热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[游戏快讯] Minecraft 现已添加成就奖励与表情系统!

发表于 2020-6-27 23:10:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:广东省
1.jpg
NEWS
Achievement rewards and emotes coming to Minecraft
Minecraft 现已添加成就奖励与表情系统!

Earn free stuff AND express your excitement!
免费馈赠,兴奋难言

注:加入的版本为基岩版。

Cristina Anderca

In many ways, mining in Minecraft is its own reward. You get materials, experience, and enough cobblestone to build an entire village and still have several stacks left. And let’s not forget achievements! But am I the only one that feels like there’s room for more? Well, apparently not, because achievement rewards are coming to the Bedrock version of Minecraft!
不管怎么说,在Minecraft中挖矿就算是一种犒劳了。你得到了材料,经验以及多到足以建筑一个村庄的圆石,建完了还能余下几组。但是。别忘了成就呀!我应该不是唯一一个觉得成就还有更大的发展空间的人吧?好吧,显而易见,不是,因为Minecraft基岩版里加入成就奖励了!

From June 23, you will be able to earn a total of 28 rewards by completing certain achievements in Minecraft. 25 of these rewards are persona items such as a lumberjack shirt, a chef’s hat, flower pot shoes, and even a diamond crown! The achievements you need to complete to get them range from basic things like getting wood to more advanced actions, such as visiting a certain fiery dimension that has recently been revamped . As for the other three rewards, I’ll get back to those shortly.
从6月23日起,你就可以通过完成Minecraft成就来获取总共28种奖励。其中有25种奖励是人物装饰,例如伐木工的T恤衫啦,厨师的帽子啦,花盆鞋啦,甚至还有一冠钻石皇冠!这些需要你完成的成就,从基础的砍伐树木到具有挑战性的冒险运动,应有尽有,比如说探索某个最近才更新过的热气腾腾的维度。至于剩下的三个奖励嘛,稍待片刻,我等等再谈。

Until now, whenever I wanted to express my feelings in Minecraft I had to either build an elaborate structure or even worse –type . Pink wool hearts might be effective, but watching Endermen pick them apart is both highly symbolic and deeply saddening. Luckily, my feelings will now be protected and obvious, thanks to the new Minecraft emotes, which are launching alongside the achievement rewards!
直到现在,每当我想寓情于Minecraft时,我都不得不建造一个精美绝伦或糟糕透顶的建筑。粉色羊毛所组建的爱心可能有点效果,不过眼睁睁地看着末影人将它们搬开,未免有点太过煞风景。幸运的是,由于Minecraft中与成就奖励一同添加的表情系统,让我能真正的在表面上表达喜怒哀乐了!赞美表情!

For starters, every player gets a range of free basic emotes: waving, pointing, and clapping. Remember the three rewards I mentioned earlier? Those emotes are called ‘The Hammer’, ‘The Pickaxe’, and ‘Diamonds to you!’ and you can earn them by smelting an iron ingot, discovering 17 biomes, and – of course – throwing diamonds at another player, respectively. This list will be ever growing, with new achievement rewards added over time. Plus, starting July 7, you will be able to choose from a range of premium emotes in the Minecraft Marketplace.
在一开始,每一个玩家都会得到一套免费的表情:挥手,指点以及拍掌。还记得我之前提及的另外三种成就奖励吗?它们是表情“锤子”、“镐子”以及“给你钻石”!你可以通过完成冶炼铁锭,探索17种生物群系以及——是字面意思——给别的玩家扔钻石的成就来解锁这些表情。随着时间的推移,成就奖励的列表也会不断地扩大,会有越来越多的奖励加盟。除此之外。从7月7起,你就可以在市场内挑选一套高级表情啦。

Ready to let all of those feelings out? Fire up Minecraft and discover the fresh freebies! I’ll be putting a crown on my head and spending the afternoon throwing diamonds at my pet llamas.
准备好表达你的真情实感了么?Minecraft,启动!然后再获得免费的馈赠吧!吾将用一顶皇冠加冕吾身,然后在给宠物羊驼丢钻石的快乐时光中度过一个下午。

【转自 MCBBS Sinbad_Official 的 https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1067716-1-1.html
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站
关于我们
联系我们
坛史纲要
官方