发表于 2024-5-25 00:09:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:煋
本帖最后由 Cinder 于 2024-5-25 09:41 编辑

|本文内容按照 CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 协议进行授权,转载本帖时须注明原作者以及本帖地址

NEWS
15TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
15 周年纪念商品系列

DAY 5: Nab some limited-edition loot!
第 5 天: 抢购一些限量版战利品!

I may not be a fashion icon, but I do try! For once, it would be so nice for someone to ask me “Who are you wearing?” and not “What are you wearing?!” Well, my days of justifying my fashion choices are over because the Minecraft 15th Anniversary Collection is here!
我可能并不是个流行偶像,但我确实在努力!就这一次,如果有人问我 “你穿的是?”而不是 “你穿的是什么?”那该有多好啊!好了,我为自己的时尚选择辩解的日子结束了,因为 Minecraft 15 周年纪念系列来了!

To celebrate Minecraft’s 15th birthday in fitting attire, we’re releasing a very special, limited-edition collection of merch in a variety of styles and never-before-seen designs, exclusive to the Minecraft Shop . Now, imagine you’re watching a runway show and read on...
为了庆祝 Minecraft 的 15 岁生日,我们将发布一个非常,非常特别的限量版商品系列,有各种款式和前所未见的设计,仅限 Minecraft 商店。现在,想象你正在观看一场时装秀,然后接着往下读吧......

LIMITED LOOT COLLECTION
限量版战利品系列

The Limited Loot collection introduces – for the first time ever – T-shirts featuring stunning, never before worn Minecraft concept art! Wear beautifully drawn environments and get lost in the beauty of Minecraft’s biomes whenever you look in the mirror. Just remember to walk away... eventually.
限量版战利品系列——首次——推出了印有迷人的、前所未见的 Minecraft 概念艺术图案的 T 恤!穿上这件印有精美图案的 T 恤,无论何时照镜子,你都会沉醉在 Minecraft 这美丽的生物群落中。只是要记得挪开步子......

GAMERTAG JERSEYS  
玩家代号球衣

Show that you belong to team Minecraft with a custom jersey! Whether you’ve been with us since day one or are a newbie crafter, you’re part of our team. Customize your jersey with your own gamertag and game on! You can even wear it while playing sports, if that’s your thing.
用定制球衣来表明你属于 Minecraft 球队!无论您是从第一天开始就与我们同在,还是只是一个新手工匠,你都是我们团队的一员。 用你自己的游戏帐号定制球衣并开始游戏吧!你甚至可以在运动时穿着它,如果你喜欢的话!

THROWBACK LETTERMAN JACKET
复古棒球服

Wear your adventures on your sleeves with this letterman design, featuring a variety of patches inspired by the most iconic parts of the game – including the chicken, obviously.
用这款棒球服设计将你的冒险披在袖子上,各种补丁的灵感则来自于游戏中最具标志性的部分——显然也包括鸡。

BOMBER JACKET
飞行员夹克

Don’t want to shout your love for Minecraft from the rooftops? Whisper it at street level with this sleek bomber jacket that commemorates 15 years of Minecraft in a more subdued way.
不想在屋顶上大声喊出你对 Minecraft 的热爱?用这款时尚的飞行员夹克在街上悄悄地表达出来吧,以更温和的方式来纪念 Minecraft 15 周年。

VINTAGE BAND TEE
复古乐队 T 恤

Nothing says “I was there” like a weathered band T-shirt, so celebrate 15 years of haunting soundtracks and muffled zombie groans with the band tee! Perfect to wear while you go on and on and on about your music disc collection. It just sounds better coming from a Minecraft jukebox, you know?
没有什么比一件饱经风霜的乐队 T 恤更能表达 “我曾在那里 ”的心情了,所以就用这件衣服来庆祝 15 年来萦绕耳边的音乐和僵尸的低沉呻吟吧!在滔滔不绝地介绍音乐唱片收藏时,穿上它再合适不过了。 用 Minecraft 中的唱片机来播放音乐听起来会更好,你知道吗?

TODAY’S FREE CHARACTER CREATOR ITEM
今天的免费角色创建器物品

It’s about time we tipped our hats to the great redstone engineer community by  giving them a... coat! It doesn’t matter if you struggle to set up a basic fireworks show (speaking from experience) or don’t even know what redstone is – you can still pull off the Redstone Coat. Just like I can still use my server buddy’s contraptions even though I didn’t build them. Thanks, Greg! To claim the Redstone Coat, just launch Bedrock Edition and head to the Dressing Room after 10am PST/7pm CET.
是时候向伟大的红石工程师社区致敬了,给他们一件... 外衣!如果你连基本的烟花表演都做不好(我的经验之谈),或者甚至不知道红石是什么,也没关系,你仍然可以穿上它。 就像我一样可以使用我的服务器好友的装置一样,尽管这些装置并不是我建造的。 谢谢,Greg!要获取红石外衣,只需在北京时间凌晨 1 点之后,打开 Minecraft 基岩版并前往更衣室领取!

Five days into the celebration and we’re already re-shaping the fashion world as we know it. Paris, here we come! But before we do that, there are still 10 days of surprises to come. Check back daily at Minecraft.net and discover them all!
庆典已经过去了五天,我们正在重塑我们所知的时尚世界。巴黎,我们来了!但在我们这样做之前,还有 10 天的惊喜在等着我们。每天回来看看 Minecraft.net ,逐一发现它们吧!

【Cinder 译自官网 2024 年 05 月 19 日发布的 15th Anniversary Collection;原作者 Cristina Anderca】
【本文排版借助了:SPXXKLP v3.0.3】