发表于 前天 19:11 来自手机|显示全部楼层|阅读模式 IP:山东省
本帖最后由 星空晶体 于 2024-9-16 22:54 编辑

|本文内容按照 CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 协议进行授权,转载本帖时须注明原作者以及本帖地址

NEWS

Listen to Pixel Genesis 
聆听像素创世纪

An album full of new nostalgia
一张充满新怀旧之情的专辑

I don’t know whether it’s because 90’s fashion is making a comeback, or because Minecraft turned 15 this year, but I have found myself feeling extra nostalgic . For a time when summer seemed to stretch, and the only thing on my to-do list was to play my Nintendo Game Boy Color. A time when game music came in two-digit formats, and the sound of success (or failure!) sang out in mono sound.
我不知道是因为90年代的时尚正在回归,还是因为 Minecraft 今年已经15岁了,但我发现自己感到格外怀旧。在那个时代,夏天似乎无限延长,我待办事项上唯一的事情就是玩我的任天堂彩色游戏男孩。那时候,游戏音乐是以两位数格式出现的,而成功(或失败!)的声音在单声道中响起。

While time machines aren’t a feature in real life yet (or Minecraft!), today we’re bringing you the next best thing – in the form of our newest album, Pixel Genesis!
虽然时光机在现实生活(或 Minecraft 中!)还没有成为现实,但今天我们将为你带来次优的选择——以我们最新专辑 像素创世纪 的形式呈现!

Sink into your newest nostalgia hit with these 12 retro gaming-inspired remixes of your favorite Minecraft melodies – including Infinite Amethyst by Lena Raine and Precipice by Aaron Cherof. Crafted together with artists Snail's House, Anamanaguchi, Hyper Potions, Elliot Hsu, AIKA, Synthion, and Leon Chang – this remix album takes Minecraft music into an upbeat 150bpm, with vibrant synths and energetic drops that’ll have you dancing in your seat. 
沉醉于你的最新怀旧热潮中,这张专辑包含了由12首受复古游戏启发的 Minecraft 旋律混音——包括Lena Raine的 无限紫晶 和Aaron Cherof的 悬崖。这张混音专辑是与艺术家Snail's House、Anamanaguchi、Hyper Potions、Elliot Hsu、AIKA、Synthion和Leon Chang共同打造的——它将 Minecraft 的音乐提升至每分钟150拍的欢快节奏,充满活力的合成器和充满活力的鼓点让你在座位上起舞。

In fact, why am I telling you how incredible this album is? It’s out today – and you can listen along (and watch the music video) wherever you like to listen, or right here! And if that wasn't enough Minecraft music news for you – there's also a brand new Minecraft Essentials playlist to listen to on Spotify!
实际上,为什么我要告诉你这张专辑有多么不可思议呢?它今天发布了——你可以随时收听(并观看音乐视频)你喜欢的地方,或者直接在这里!如果这些还不够满足你对 Minecraft 音乐新闻的渴望——在Spotify上还有一个全新的Minecraft 必备播放列表可以收听!

MEET THE ARTISTS! 
遇见艺术家!

We worked with some incredible composers, producers and musicians to craft this remix album – so let’s meet them!
我们与一些了不起的作曲家、制作人和音乐家合作制作了这张混音专辑——所以让我们认识他们吧

AIKA
AIKA

Aika is a music producer, vocalist, illustrator, animator, graphic designer, and storyteller based in California, USA. Aika broke through the music scene with their official remix of Virtual Riot's hit song "In My Head" in 2017. 
Aika是一位居住在美国加利福尼亚州的音乐制作人、歌手、插画师、动画师、平面设计师和讲故事的人。Aika在2017年凭借其官方混音Virtual Riot的热门歌曲"我的脑海中"在音乐界崭露头角。

ANAMANAGUCHI 
ANAMANAGUCHI

Anamanaguchi is a four-piece band from New York and Los Angeles made up of Peter Berkman, Ary Warnaar, James DeVito, and Luke Silas. They program and perform intensely emotional digital music, and also once sent a slice of pizza into space! 
Anamanaguchi是一个来自纽约和洛杉矶的四人乐队,由Peter Berkman、Ary Warnaar、James DeVito和Luke Silas组成。他们编程并表演情感强烈的数字音乐,并且曾经将一片披萨送入了太空!

ELLIOT HSU 
ELLIOT HSU 

Elliot Hsu is an artist and composer originating from New York, US and currently resides in Tokyo, Japan. He primarily writes music inspired by Japanese RPGs, focusing on orchestral and ethnic genres while placing an emphasis on world-building and storytelling. 
Elliot Hsu是一位来自美国纽约的艺术家和作曲家,目前居住在日本东京。他主要创作受日本角色扮演游戏启发的音乐,专注于管弦乐和民族风格,并强调世界构建和故事叙述。

HYPER POTIONS 
HYPER POTIONS 

Hyper Potions is an American electronic dance music project founded by Ian Tsuchiura (also known as Sushi Killer). Hyper Potions has recently released music under the Tokyo Machine founded label CHOMPO, and toured across the US – opening for legendary J-Pop star LiSA at San Diego Comic Con.
Hyper Potions是一个美国的电子舞曲音乐项目,由Ian Tsuchiura(又名Sushi Killer)创立。Hyper Potions最近在东京机器创立的CHOMPO唱片旗下发布了音乐,并在美国进行了巡演——在圣地亚哥动漫展上为传奇的日本流行歌手LiSA担任开场表演。

LEON CHANG 
LEON CHANG 

Leon Chang (also known as leyawn) is an artist and musician based in New York. Chang writes music inspired by video games, and his albums Bird World (2017) and Return to Bird World (2020) are real soundtracks to an imagined video game, in which you follow the adventures of a tiny bird! 
Leon Chang(又名leyawn)是一位居住在纽约的艺术家和音乐家。Chang创作的音乐灵感来源于视频游戏,他的专辑 鸟儿世界(2017)和 回到鸟儿世界(2020)是想象中视频游戏的真正原声带,在这个游戏中,你将跟随一只小鸟的冒险旅程!

SNAIL’S HOUSE 
SNAIL 的房子 

Snail’s House is the alias of Japanese electronic music producer Keitaro Ujiie, whose vibrant, energetic blend of future bass, kawaii (cute) future bass, and chiptune makes for soundscapes that feel simultaneously nostalgic and modern, energetic and whimsical. 
Snail 的家是日本电子音乐制作人Keitaro Ujiie的艺名,他融合了未来贝斯、可爱(kawaii)未来贝斯和芯片音乐,创造出既怀旧又现代、充满活力又充满奇思妙想的声音景观。

SYNTHION 
SYNTHION 

Synthion is an American music producer, DJ, vocalist, instrumentalist, and VTuber from Seoul, South Korea. Her music features an energetic yet emotional style, representing the cross-section of dance music and anime soundtracks – and Minecraft has been a big part of her life since she was just 10 years old. 
Synthion是一位来自韩国首尔的美国音乐制作人、DJ、歌手、乐器演奏家以及VTuber。她的音乐风格充满活力却又情感丰富,代表了舞曲音乐和动画音轨的交汇——而且从她10岁起,Minecraft 就是她生活中重要的一部分。

I hope you’re as excited as I am to step back in time and indulge in some brand new nostalgia with this album! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to stick Pixel Genesis on repeat and build the starting town from a certain monster-catching game in a new Minecraft world. See you in a few months!
我希望你和我一样兴奋,可以穿越时空,沉浸在这张专辑带来的全新怀旧之情中!现在,如果你不介意,我要去把 像素创世纪 循环播放,然后在新的 Minecraft 中建造一款特定怪物捕捉游戏的起始城镇了。几个月后见!

星空晶体 译自Sophie Austin 2024 年 9 月 13 日发布的 Listen to Pixel Genesis 

【本文排版借助了:SPXXKLP 用户脚本 v3.2.0】