开启辅助访问      

站内搜索

搜索
热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[游戏快讯] Java版账户迁移FAQ

发表于 2020-10-23 09:16:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:煋
Why do I need to migrate my account to a Microsoft account? Is there a benefit to migrating?
为啥我得把我的账户迁移到微软账户?这有什么益处吗?

A:  Mojang has decided to move away from Mojang accounts to better protect our players, increase overall account security, and introduce new safety features. Because this is not available to Mojang accounts, we made the decision to use Microsoft accounts instead of building them from scratch. The biggest added benefit to migrating your account is the option to enable 2FA. Additional player safety features will be rolled out over time.

答:为了更好地保护玩家、增强账户的整体安全性、引入新的安全机制,Mojang决定将Mojang账户迁移。因为这些机制不能直接用于Mojang账户,我们决定使用微软账户而不是从零开始搭建这些机制。迁移的最大好处是加入了启用2FA(两步验证)的新选项。更多的安全机制将会随着时间推移而推出。

Who will have to migrate their Mojang account to a Microsoft account?
谁将需要把Mojang账户迁移到微软账户?

A: All players who use a Mojang account or a legacy Minecraft account to play Minecraft Java edition will need to migrate to a Microsoft account in order to continue playing Java edition.
答:所有使用Mojang账户或者旧版Minecraft账户游玩Minecraft Java版的玩家都将需要将账户迁移到微软账户,否则将无法继续游玩Minecraft Java版。

What are Legacy accounts, how do I know if I have one?
什么是旧版账户,我该如何确认是是否拥有它?

A: A Legacy account is an account where you would use a username to log into your account instead of an email address.
答:与普通账户不同,旧版账户是需要使用用户名登录的账户。

What if I don’t want to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account?
如果我不想迁移到微软账户呢?

A: In order to continue playing Minecraft: Java Edition, you’ll need to migrate your account.
答:你将无法继续游玩Minecraft的Java版。

What changes will happens to Java edition? Is Bedrock the only edition? Is Java being phased out?
Java版会有什么变化吗?会不会只有基岩版了?Java版会不会被抛弃?

A: There will be no changes to Java edition besides the account change and new security features. Java edition will continue to be available and with continuing development!
答:除了账户的更改和新的安全机制之外,Java版没有变化。Java版会继续可用并维持更新。

Does having a Microsoft account help me play with my friends on other platforms easier?
微软账户会不会让与其他平台的朋友游玩更容易?

A: Java edition will still only allow you to play with other players who have Java edition. However, you can choose to connect with your friends on other platforms who have Microsoft accounts to stay connected more easily.
答:Java版只能让你与同样拥有Java版的玩家一同游玩。但是你和在其他平台上游玩的朋友的联系会更简单。

What if I no longer have access to my Mojang account?
如果我不再能访问我的Mojang账户该怎么办?

A: If you no longer have access to your Mojang account, we strongly recommend that you follow the account recovery process in order to get your account access back. This will allow you to migrate your account in order to continue playing Java edition.
答:为了找回你的账户,我们强烈建议你遵循我们的账户找回流程。这将会允许你迁移账户并继续游玩Java版。

How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account?
我该如何迁移我的Mojang账户?

A: You will be informed on your profile page on Minecraft.net and in the Launcher that you are eligible for migration. Once you are notified that you are eligible, follow the steps provided in the instructions:
  • 1) Click the announcement to migrate
  • 2) Sign-in if you have a pre-existing MSA or sign-up with a new MSA if you don’t already have one
  • 3) Set up your Xbox profile
  • 4) Confirm the migration to MSA
  • 5) Play the game using your MSA

答:你将会在Minecraft.net的账户信息页和官方启动器得到有资格迁移账户的通知。一旦你得到了通知,请遵循以下步骤进行迁移:
  • 1) 点击迁移的公告
  • 2) 登录或注册你的微软账户
  • 3) 设置你的Xbox账户信息
  • 4) 确认迁移操作
  • 5) 使用微软账户继续游玩

What is copied over in the migration? Will I lose anything?
在迁移中会迁移什么信息?我的信息会全部丢失吗?

A: All information in your Mojang account will transfer over, including your Java player name.
答:在Mojang账户中的所有信息会被全部迁移,包括你的Java版玩家名。

Will I now be able to play Bedrock on PC and Java with the same account?
我能不能用同一个微软账户游玩PC的基岩版和Java版?

A: If you migrate your Java account to a Microsoft account that already has Bedrock (on any platform) then you’ll be able to access both games under one account!
答:如果你将你的Mojang账户迁移到一个已经拥有基岩版(任意平台均可)的账户,那就你可以这么做!

What happens if I already have a Microsoft account?
如果我已经有了微软账户会怎么样?

A: If you happen to already have a Microsoft account, you’ll be able to continue to use that Microsoft account and migrate your Mojang account over to it.
答:你仍然可以继续使用微软账户并将你的Mojang账户迁移到当前的微软账户。

Can I link my multiple Java accounts to one Microsoft Account, or will I need to create a distinct MSA for each of my Java accounts?
我可以将多个Mojang账户迁移到一个微软账户吗?还是说我必须得分别创建一个微软账户然后进行迁移?

A:  Players will need to migrate each Mojang account into a separate Microsoft account, the same way players use a distinct email address for each Mojang account today.  We have built account switching functionality in our new PC launcher help alleviate some of the complexity of managing multiple accounts and play sessions.
答:一个微软账户只能迁移一个Mojang账户,就好像之前迁移Minecraft账户一样。我们的新版PC启动器内置了账户切换功能,可以帮助处理多个账户和多个游玩会话的问题。

Do I get to keep my Mojang account username?
我的Mojang账户的用户名会不会保留?

A: In some cases, you will need to change your username when you migrate to a Microsoft account. This will vary per account, such as if if someone already happens to have the username or if it does not meet security protocols. You will, however get to keep your Minecraft Java user name in-game.

答:看情况,当迁移时你可能会需要更改你的用户名,比如说如果你的用户名已经被占用或者不满足安全政策等等。但是你在游戏内的Java版玩家名会被保留下来。

来源:https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360050865492
译者:sandtechnology

原文最后更新时间:2020-10-22 02:47:09 UTC
译文最后更新时间:2020-10-22 10:50:00 UTC+8

【转自mcbbs用户a1294790523的https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1129357-1-1.html
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站