[游戏快讯] Minecraft 社区庆典 开始啦!

发表于 2020-12-9 10:23:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:煋
本帖最后由 心中一万只羊驼 于 2020-12-9 10:23 编辑

NEWS
It’s time for a Community Celebration!
Minecraft 社区庆典 开始啦!

Step right up and get your gifts!
快来白嫖免费礼物吧!

Well gang, here we are. It’s the last month of 2020, a year we’re all ready to leave behind so let’s just leave it at that. Actually, there is one thing I want to talk about. Despite everything, our community has made sure that Minecraft has remained as creative, safe, and vibrant as ever. For this, I want to say a big thank you on behalf of all of us here at Mojang Studios. They never let me speak for them, which means that you’ve either done something truly special or that I have been left unattended. In this case, both are true.
好吧,终于,2020年的最后一个月了,这一年实在是太操蛋,快过完算了。但在那之前,我想说一件事。尽管今年各种不如意,我们的社区还是确保了 Minecraft 保持了一如既往的创造性、安全性与活力。为此,我想代表 Mojang Studios 的全体人员对你们表示衷心的感谢。他们从不让我代表他们,这意味着,要么就是你做了一些真正很特别的事情,要么就是我被丢下了。现在这个情况是,两者皆有。

I thought that a heartfelt passage from yours truly would be more than eough, but I was outvoted by literally everyone. So without further ado, let me present the present that we have put together this year!
我寻思吧,一段真心诚意的感谢就够了,但还是不够,所以废话不多说,让我介绍一下我们今年一起制作的礼物叭!

Ta-da! We’re giving away free content for both Bedrock and Java! For Bedrock, we’re releasing new character creator items and maps over the course of four weeks.
嗒哒!我们会赠送基岩版和Java版两者的免费内容!基岩版的话,我们将在接下来的四周时间内,发布全新的角色创造组件和地图。

We also have plenty of surprises for our Java players! These gifts will be released each Monday, and we will also be giving away a free week of Java Realms between December 8 and January 13 to both new and existing subscribers!
与此同时,我们也为Java版玩家带来了很多惊喜!礼物将在每周一发布,我们还将在12月8日至1月13日之间免费赠送给新用户和现有用户一周的Java Realms!

All of this content is made by amazing community creators PixelHeads,Noxcrew,Gamemode One, Mithey, and Jigarbov Productions!
所有的这些内容都是由超棒的社区创造者 PixelHeads,Noxcrew,Gamemode One,Mithey, 和 Jigarbov Productions 制作!

Don’t forget to check in regularly for your Java and Bedrock gifts! Each week, I will be conducting a very serious investigation into each map, so get ready for some truly hard-hitting and award-worthy reporting. Consider it my gift to you, and no – you can’t exchange it.
别忘了定期检查你的Java版基岩版的礼物!每周我都会对每个地图认真的调查,所以准备好迎接一些重磅而且超值的介绍文章吧。就当这是我送给你的礼物吧,不行 - 换不了。

【广药 译自官网 2020 年 12 月 08 日发布的 It’s time for a Community Celebration;原作者 Sofia Dankis】
【本文排版借助了:SPX
【转自mcbbs用户广药的:https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1142195-1-1.html
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站
关于我们
联系我们
坛史纲要
官方