热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[官方文章] [Minecraft.net | MINECRAFT BUILDS] 庆祝星球大战的一切

发表于 2022-5-9 00:43:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:煋
本帖最后由 满船清梦丶 于 2022-5-9 07:44 编辑

MARKETPLACE
CELEBRATE ALL THINGS STAR WARS
庆祝星球大战的一切

These are the discounts you’ve been looking for!
以及一些你曾经寻找的折扣!

When I was asked if I wanted to try writing about the May the 4th celebration on Minecraft Marketplace, I think my exact words were: “Do or do not. There is no try.” After my fifth warning about talking like Yoda in the office, delighted to tell you I am that for a limited time, a galactic amount of Star Wars content is going to be discounted*! Between May 3 and May 9, you can get 33% off five Star Wars skin packs and the epic Star Wars DLC. You can also claim a free* R2-D2 beanie Character Creator item in the Dressing Room!
当我被问及是否想尝试参与五月四日的Minecraft市场庆典时,我记得我的原话是:“要么就参与要么就放下,没有尝试这一说。”在我第五次警告在办公室里像尤达一样说话后,很高兴的告诉你,在一段时间内,大量的星球大战内容将打折出售*!在5月3日至5月9日期间,您将获得五个星球大战皮肤包和史诗星球大战DLC 33%的折扣。你还可以在更衣室免费获得*R2-D2无檐帽子角色创建物品

As a big Star Wars fan myself, I started to think of how I could mark this very special occasion in Minecraft. My first thought was that I could find a swamp, equip my iron sword, and, in the absence of a fast-shooting robot, face up to my nemesis: creepers. I then came up with a second, less inventory-risking plan: building! That’s right, to celebrate May the 4th I’m challenging myself to build something Star Wars-inspired in my very own Overworld. And where better to find my build-spiration than the incredible Star Wars DLC?
我本身作为星球大战的一个忠实粉丝,我开始思考我如何在Minecraft中纪念这个非常特殊的时刻。我的第一个想法是找到一片沼泽,装备上我的铁剑,在没有快速射击机器人的情况下,面对我的克星:苦力怕。然后我想出了第二个难度较低的计划:建筑!没错,为了庆祝5月4日,我正在挑战自我,在我自己的主世界中建造一些受星球大战启发的东西。还有什么比在不可思议的星球大战DLC中更适合寻找建筑灵感的呢?

Spanning 12 different planet dioramas and featuring 36 skins of all your favorite characters, the question isn’t what I should choose to recreate with my own, much less awesome building skills, but how do I choose? Should I build a cantina, in honor of the fact this DLC features a licensed soundtrack? Or the Jawa’s sand crawler, because I love shiny things, too? In the end I settled on trying to recreate one of the cutest additions to have ever graced the Overworld and one of my favorite features in the DLC: The Child from the Mandalorian series!
穿越12个不同星球的景观,然后找到你最喜欢的角色的皮肤。然而问题并不是我应该选择用我差劲的建筑能力去造什么,而是如何去选择。我是造一个纪念这个DLC的授权原声音乐的酒吧,还是造一个Jawa的沙地履带车,造它只是因为我喜欢闪闪发光的东西?最终我选择去重塑一个最可爱的世界,以及这个DLC里面我最喜欢的东西:来自《曼达洛人》系列中的孩子们!

And then to show me how it’s done, Affe Piran – Mojang Studios' most avid Star Wars builder, who told me he treats every day like it’s May the 4th when it comes to his Overworld, gave us some of his builds to showcase, too!
然后为了向我展示这是如何完成的,Mojang Studio最狂热的星球大战建筑师,Affe Piran告诉我他每天都把这当成五月四日,然后又给我展示了一些他的作品。

My build of The Child
我建造的尤达宝宝

Affe Piran's build of a TIE fighter
Affe Piran建造的TIE战机

Affe Piran's build of an AT-ST
Affe Piran建造的AT-ST机器人

Affe Piran's build of an X-wing
Affe Piran建造的
X翼星际战斗机

Affe Piran's build of Tatooine
Affe Piran建造的
塔图因

Sure, my version of The Child might be the wrong shade of green and sure he can’t bop around in his hover pod like in the DLC, but I sure had a lot of fun building him! (Definitely not during work hours. I’m still not out of the swamps for talking like Yoda.)
当然,我这个版本的尤达宝宝可能有错误的绿色阴影,而且可以肯定的是他并不能像在DLC里的那样在悬停吊舱中四处乱窜,但是我造的确实很开心!(绝对不是在工作时间做的。我仍然没有走出像尤达那样说话的泥潭)

And because Affe and I shouldn’t have all the fun, I asked for some help building even more homages! See the complete set of the incredible Community builds, and even sneak a peek at a few below!

同时因为不能只有Affe和我独自享有所有的乐趣,因此我寻求了他人的一些帮助来建造更多致敬星球大战的作品!来看社区中那些令人难以置信的建筑合集吧,先来看看下面几张!

From Nate Oh Potato and their Yavin IV
Nate Oh Potato建造的雅汶四号卫星中的景象

From Nate Oh Potato and their Yavin IV
Nate Oh Potato建造的雅汶四号卫星中的景象

From ChomChom and their Scarif
ChomChom建造的
斯卡里夫中的景象

From kill_Switch and SkyBlue2929 and their Echo Base Assault on Hoth
kill_Switch and SkyBlue2929建造的在霍斯星上的回声基地

So whether you fancy diving into the Star Wars DLC for the first time, rediscovering it for some build-spiration, or donning your favorite character skins, celebrate May the 4th with 33% off Star Wars content and a free Character Creator item*. Sad would you be if you missed it!
因此,无论你是否第一时间购买了星球大战DLC,记得在未来重新探索来获得一些建筑灵感,或者穿上你最喜爱的角色的皮肤,我们会在5月4日进行星球大战33%的促销和一些免费的角色创建物品。如果错过了,你绝对会很伤心的!

Oops, I think my bosses heard that. Gotta run, friends! I’ll see you at Minecraft Marketplace!

啊偶,我老板好像听见了这件事。朋友,我要溜了!希望在Minecraft商店中见到你!

*Requires the latest version of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (sold separately). Promotion runs from 5/3/22 10 a.m. PST – 5/10/22 10 a.m. PST. Limit 1 free item per person/account.
*需要最新版本的基岩版Minecraft(单独售卖)。促销时间是从2022年5月3号早上10点到2022年5月10号早上10点(北美太平洋标准时间)。每人每账户最多获得1个免费物品。

【寂华 CitricAcid 满床迷离 Aurora_Feather 满船清梦等五人 译自官网 2022 年 05 月 03 日发布的 Celebrate all things Star Wars;原作者 Sophie Austin】
【本文排版借助了:SPXX v2.4.6】

来自群组:EWO

评分

参与人数 1铁粒 +20 收起 理由
Cinder + 20 版规奖励

查看全部评分

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-9 01:44:30 | 显示全部楼层 IP:上海
好耶!迷离贴贴!(我是满床迷离(
2# 2022-5-9 01:44:30 回复 收起回复