开启辅助访问      

站内搜索

搜索
热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[官方文章] [Minecraft.net|CULTURE]在Minecraft中制作RPG游戏!

发表于 2020-12-24 16:18:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:山东省
f002e3c031821d57c2b37a67e08b7e5e-Header.jpeg
CULTURE
Making RPGs in Minecraft!
在Minecraft中制作RPG游戏!

How Azounstone and Dasaster crafted a series of MCRPGS!
Azounstone和Dasaster制作了一系列的MCRPG!

Hannah Dwan

We've seen some pretty impressive fantasy stories and large adventure maps in Minecraft, but few have come close to the sheer magnitude of Drobnovia . There you'll find a series of Minecraft fantasy RPGs. Described as having “an epic story with an RPG MMO feel,” they’re primarily the work of two builders and designers,Azounstone and Dasaster .
我们在Minecraft上看到了一些令人印象深刻的奇幻故事和大型冒险地图,但很少有作品能接近Drobnovia的巨大规模。在那里,你会发现一系列的Minecraft奇幻RPG。这些作品被描述为“一组有RPG MMO风格的史诗故事”,它们主要是两位建筑设计师的作品,Azounstone和Dasaster。

These maps span countries and continents. They have monumental stories and hundreds of characters, all with intertwining relationships. They're tales of heroism, with magic and monsters and unstoppable evils. They're bursting with quests, ranging from helping local townsfolk to banishing the darkness that threatens the entire world.
这些地图横跨国家和大洲。它们有着不朽的故事和成百上千的人物,他们间的关系错综复杂,交织一体。这些是英雄的故事,有着魔法、怪物和势不可挡的邪恶。这些作品中有大量的任务,小至帮助当地居民,大到驱除威胁整个世界的黑暗。

Basically, the only thing these RPGs don't have, is any respect for your free time. When am I supposed to find time to do anything else when these lands still needs saving!?
基本上,这些RPG唯一的缺憾就是它们会无情地填满你的空闲时间。但是想想,当还有土地需要被拯救的时候,怎么还能有时间去考虑做其他悠闲的事呢!?

e72618dc24e805953a628ff6709f88ec-ONE.jpg
There's loads of great builds throughout the Drobnovia series. It's well worth going exploring!
在Drobnovia系列中有很多很棒的建筑。它们值得细细探索!

d280621af5423777b357fbe37707312f-NewTwo.jpg
There's loads of great builds throughout the Drobnovia series. It's well worth going exploring!

ebf59fc60d511db74f6a632b6c898ad2-twelve.jpeg

ff581b3ea99d0b1987e2522e254fd2e0-FOUR.jpeg

16ae54e31ae56564ca14db040e86e778-Keshari_CityTwo.jpg

There’s three adventures in the series to date:Drobnovian Knights I,The Golden Chalice of Kurast, and The King of Shadows . Azounstone spends 60 hours a week working on these projects, while Dasaster spends 30 hours or more. Some take over a year to complete, meaning thousands of hours go into crafting these ambitious RPGs.
到目前为止,这个系列共有三张冒险地图:Drobnovian Knights I、The Golden Chalice of Kurast以及The King of Shadows。Azounstone每周花60个小时在这些项目上,而Dasaster则花费30个小时或更多。有些地图甚至需要一年以上的时间才能完成,这意味着他们花费了数千小时的时间来打造这些构思雄伟的RPG地图。

Every quest must be coded, every building placed, every line of dialogue written. It’s difficult to describe the sheer magnitude of the maps without doing them a disservice: this is an adventure the size of which dwarfs a lot of retail games in my collection - but all built in Minecraft.
每一个任务都必须用命令一行行编写,每一座建筑都要一块块地搭建,每一行对话都要一字字地写下。很难用语言描述这些地图规模之巨:这场在Minecraft中制作的冒险,其规模甚至能让我收藏的许多零售游戏相形见绌。

The question is: why does Azounstone do it? It's hardly a small time commitment...
问题是:是什么让Azounstone选择制作这些地图?要知道,这需要投入的可不仅仅是一点时间而已...

d9931cd4ebd3f0792345c0d74f19d438-Chipper.jpeg
There's loads of NPCs you can chat with. Here's Grace, a woman who runs an inn and tavern. She's very upbeat! Considering she hasn't got a body.
你可以和很多NPC聊天。这是 Grace,一个经营客栈和酒馆的女人。虽然没有身体,但她很乐观。

“My granddaughter is the simple answer,” explains Azounstone. “I'm an older person, I'm 52 and retired. My granddaughter, who I have a very close relationship with, had encountered Minecraft; she's with me every weekend and she said ‘Oh, Grandpa, we must play Minecraft!’
“很简单,我的孙女就是这个问题的答案,”Azounstone解释道,“我年纪大了,52岁,已经退休了。我的孙女,我和她关系非常好,是她先接触了Minecraft;她每个周末都和我在一起,每当这时她常说:‘哦,爷爷,我们可以一起玩Minecraft!’”

She showed Azounstone YouTube videos of maps players had built in Minecraft, to show him how they could build their own. So Azounstone found himself another builder to help out, Dasaster, and they sat down together in October 2014 to put something together - what would eventually become Drobnovian Knights I.
她给Azounstone看了展示玩家是如何在Minecraft中制作地图的YouTube视频,向他展示了玩家们该如何建筑自己的地图。因此,Azounstone找到了另一个建筑师,Dasaster,他们在2014年10月在一起建造了一些建筑——而它们最终组成了Drobnovian Knights I。

They worked for eight months(!) to put out Drobnovian Knights I, learning about writing, building and redstone engineering along the way. Of course, Azounstone’s granddaughter, Faith, gets to lend a hand in building and quest designing herself: one quest is dedicated to Stampy Longhead, thanks to her.
他们工作了八个月(震惊!)来建造Drobnovian Knights I,同时学习剧情写作、建筑和红石工程。当然,Azounstone的孙女Faith也亲自参与了建筑和任务设计:全靠她制作出了一个献给Stampy Longhead的任务。

a1b96a024b7570f666451463921467ad-Pig.jpeg
Tom: Inspired by Hannah's article, I thought I'd try these RPGs myself. They've retextured all the mobs! Here, the Minecraft pig finally gets a gritty reboot.
Tom:通过Hannah文章的介绍,我也想自己也试试这些RPG地图了。他们把所有的怪物都修改了!在这里,Minecraft里的猪终于被逼真复原了。

d31e23ee4d971638446e5d7da6e1b6e1-SpiderandZombie.jpeg
Tom: Oh no. This has already proven to be the worst idea of all time. If the spider doesn't get me, that zombie almost definitely will. That'll teach me to try new things.
Tom:哦,不,这已经被证明是有史以来最糟糕的主意了。即使蜘蛛抓不到我,那僵尸肯定会的。这教会了我尝试其他新办法。

c00ab023e6f7889f716be934932f161b-Cow.jpeg
Tom: Having somehow escaped, I admire this lovely reskinned cow! Is it weird to lose yourself in the sparkling blue eyes of a cow? No. It isn't. Shut up.
Tom:以某种办法终于逃脱后,我很欣赏这只换了材质的可爱的牛!沉醉于牛的蓝眼睛是不是很奇怪?不,不是。闭嘴吧。

2b335f6f05528abaad227b7669a411f2-Skeleton.jpeg
Tom: Say what you like about standard Minecraft skeletons, at least they don't grin with pure evil as they filll my delicate boy body with arrows. Owch!
Tom:说说你对Minecraft里的骷髅的喜欢标准吧,但我想至少它们不会因为纯粹的邪恶而咧嘴笑并用箭插满我这娇弱男孩的身体。噢!

1321e28b2645f0cc811cefacded0a4b4-SheepTwo.jpeg
Tom: Full of misery/arrows, I consider rage quitting - but then I see this adorable sheep! Awwww! Drobnovia, all is forgiven!
Tom:充满了痛苦/箭,我愤怒地想要放弃-但后来我看到了这只可爱的羊!哇哦!Drobnovia,之前的一切都被原谅了!

168d37c2ab5c66f8e2dafb4130a4e47d-BetterGuardShot.jpeg
Tom: Look at these swanky guards! You'll find them all over the place, and if you're attacked by mobs in front of them, they'll be more than happy to provide absolutely no help whatsoever.
Tom:看看这些华丽的卫兵!你会发现他们散布于各处,如果你在他们面前被怪物袭击,他们会非常乐意提供任何帮助。

Azounstone’s own influence comes from being more of a “hardcore” gamer previously, playing Everquest 2 seriously some years ago. Inspiration has come from many different roleplaying games, and both Azounstone and Dasaster take a break after each release to see what other games are doing and get fresh inspiration.
Azounstone自身的影响力来自于他更像是一个“硬核”游戏玩家,而且几年前认真地玩过Everquest 2。他的灵感来自于许多不同的角色扮演游戏,Azounstone和Dasaster在每次发布后都会休息一下,看看其他游戏在做什么,并从中获得新的灵感。

In Azounstone’s own words, “there’s only so many times you can tell the player to pick something up,” so he has to get creative in designing and writing quests - especially when the maps include hundreds of them.
用Azounstone自己的话来说,“你让玩家拿起一些东西的次数是有限的,”所以他必须在设计和编写任务时更有创意——尤其是当地图中包含数百个任务时。

'It is Faith that should be thanked as without her there would not be any of our maps.'
“应该感谢的是信仰,因为如果没有她,就没有我们的地图。”

The focus rests with the main storyline first and foremost, but soon after you find yourself ensnared by the lure of the smaller side quests as well. There’s a lot more to do here than just defeat the bad guy. In fact, there are even ‘legendary quests’, devilishly difficult challenges reserved for the boldest adventurers. To be honest, it’s amazing I found time to write this article with so much going on.
虽然重点在于主线故事,但很快你就会发现自己也被一些小任务所吸引。在这里除了打败坏人还有很多事要做。事实上,甚至还有“传奇任务”,这是留给最勇敢的冒险家的极其困难的挑战。说实话,我花这么多时间写这篇文章真是太值得了。

But that’s still not all! Azounstone designs stories that unfold between the maps. In The Golden Chalice of Kurast, the team’s second map, side quests will lead on into The King of Shadows, while The King of Shadows itself may reference characters that you’ve met previously. The storytelling weaves a web through the series, linking characters, relationships and their stories back and forth through each of the RPGs.
但这还不是全部!Azounstone设计了在地图之间展开的故事。在团队的第二张地图The Golden Chalice of Kurast中,支线任务将加入暗影之王,而暗影之王本身可能会参考你以前见过的人物。故事讲述通过这个系列编织了一个网络,通过每一个RPG地图来连接角色间的关系和他们的故事。

666379d5343e9dc9a931293edbcecbc0-Seven.jpg
With a window to code on one screen and Minecraft on the other, Azounstone works to input code to command blocks all around the map. He does that manually for every quest in the game - from small side quests, to the main storyline, to the unique legendary quests.
Azounstone在一个屏幕上打开代码窗口,另一个屏幕上打开Minecraft,借此Azounstone可以把代码输入到整张地图的命令方块中。他在游戏中的每一个任务都是手动完成的——从小的支线任务到主要的故事情节,再到独特的传奇任务。

However, while Azounstone and Dasaster are the key people in making the maps, they’re still not the only ones.
然而,虽然Azounstone和Dasaster是地图的主要作者,但他们仍然不是唯一制作人。

“A lot of credit must go to the Minecraft community, because they create some fantastic buildings,” explains Azounstone. “We speak to the creators and ask if we can use them, and the answer is usually 'yes, of course you can.’” Both Azounstone and Dasaster make their own buildings as well, but being able to take inspiration from the community is a key part of how such a small team can make something so impressive.
Azounstone解释说:“很多功劳必须归于Minecraft社区,因为他们创造了一些奇妙的建筑。“我们和地图作者交谈,询问我们是否可以使用它们,答案通常是‘是的,你当然可以’。”虽然Azounstone和Dasaster都建造了自己的建筑,但能够从社区中获得灵感是如此小的团队能做出这样令人印象深刻的作品的关键。

4a95fdfc0d2f2f184d940596d59c5b58-eleeven.jpg
They're committed to their own community, too. Both Azounstone and Dasaster spend time on their forums, listen to feedback, and create video walkthroughs for each main storyline, to help players who get stuck. There's no shame in using one! I won't judge you! Much.
他们也致力于构建自己的社区。Azounstone和Dasaster都会在他们的论坛上花上一些时间,听取反馈,并为每个主要故事情节录制视频解析,以帮助卡关的玩家。“看一个讲解视频也不丢人!我不会批评你的!”他们这样告诉玩家。

There’s one more member of the team:bikerchic44 . Once Azounstone and Dasaster have put everything in place, bikerchic44 will go through it, testing each quest to make sure everything works before it all gets released.
还有一个团队成员:bikerchic44。一旦Azounstone和Dasaster将整张地图制作完成了,bikerchic44将会测试每一个任务,以在地图发布之前确保所有任务都能正常运作。

60a2f69a5efd5301d2760fd41c66cdbe-Shopping.jpeg
Impressively, a lot of the buildings aren't just set dressing - they can be explored for new quests, places to sleep and this handy shop being run by these unfriendly looking grumps. Cheer up!
令人印象深刻的是,很多建筑不仅仅是装潢——它们可以被用来进行新任务的探险,作为睡觉的地方,还可以变成这些看起来不友好的生物开的便利店。兴奋起来吧!

Azounstone stresses that despite the huge time commitment he gives to the project, these RPGs are a team effort. “I'm incredibly grateful to Dasaster, because without her there would be no maps as she works on them full-time with me too. It’s a joint effort and she is as important to the project as I am. Also, bikerchic44 deserves a big thank you for all the time she spends testing our maps prior to release.
Azounstone强调,尽管他对这个项目投入了大量的时间,但这些RPG地图是一个团队的努力成果。“我非常感谢Dasaster,因为没有她,就没有地图,因为她也在和我一起整日全力工作。这是一个团队的努力,她对这个项目做出的贡献和我一样重要。另外,bikerchic44也值得感谢,因为她在发布之前花了大量时间测试我们的地图。

“Ultimately, though, it is Faith that should be thanked as without her there would not be any of our maps.“
“不过,归根结底还是要感谢信仰,因为没有她,我们就无法制作出任何地图了。”

ead857a5c03c8feaede5fc7f4019d7ef-eight.jpeg
So, Faith: thanks for introducing your grandpa to Minecraft! He, with you, Dasaster, and bikerchic44, have made some of the most impressive adventures in Minecraft. Now, if you’ll excuse me: Drobnovia still needs saving!
所以,Faith:谢谢你给你爷爷介绍了Minecraft!他,和你,Dasaster和bikerchic44一起,做了一些最令人印象深刻的Minecraft探险地图。而现在,恕我直言:Drobnovia还需要拯救!

Er, anyone got a few hundred hours spare?
呃,那么还有人能有几百小时的空闲时间吗?

a46423ce39efccbff9bd22f23a8ace8e-Mojang_Avatars_302x170px_0033_Hannah_Avatar00.png

【xiang_xge 译自官网 2017 年 11 月 08 日发布的 Making RPGs in Minecraft!;原作者 Hannah Dwan】
【本文排版借助了:SPX

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站
关于我们
联系我们
坛史纲要
官方