[其他资讯] 社区庆典:繁花绽开

发表于 2021-1-17 16:34:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:煋
本帖最后由 心中一万只羊驼 于 2021-1-17 16:32 编辑

NEWS
Community Celebration: Bloom
社区庆典: 繁花绽开

A secret garden awaits
秘密花园祈愿

Oh, hello. I didn’t see you there. I was busy tending my garden. After last week’s frantic flying, I needed to feel grounded. As is my way when I heed any advice, I took it literally. I have been digging through the soil, discovering new mysterious plants, and taking many a nap in the woods. Yes, you guessed it. I have gotten lost in this week’s Bedrock map,Bloom!
嘿,你好伙计!很抱歉我没注意到你,我正在忙着花园的事。上周奇妙的飞行经历不错啊,可我现在真的需要在地上适应一会儿了。对我自己而言,我只会按字面意思去理解那些建议。我已经挖土挖了很长时间了,也发掘了不少神秘的植物,甚至在树林里小憩了一会儿。你猜得没错,我现在已然置身于本周的Bedrock(基岩版)地图里,落英缤纷、鲜花绽开!

Can you feel it? The mystery of the forest, the new life in each flower, the distinct taste of dirt when you tip over. None of you will ever be as one with nature as I am right now. I am basically a plant, which would explain the green pallor of my skin. This competitive spirit is the core of this map, for sure. Right,Gamemode One?
你能感受到吗?秘密的森林、每一株花朵的新生、触碰泥土时的独特气息……很少有人可以像我这样全身心地投入大自然当中。化身为一株植物,阐释我悠然碧绿的外衣。这种斗志才是本张地图的核心。是这样吗Gamemode One(疑似地图作者)

“Bloom is a world full of flowers and plants that you have complete control of. We were really inspired by the existing plants in Minecraft, the idea of growing, and we wanted to expand on that and see where we can take it. You ask yourself, what makes a plant a plant? There’s life, there’s water. You look at the physical characteristics like greens and bright flowers of all different colors. It was really important for me to reflect that in the art.”
“ Bloom(繁花绽开)的世界是一个充满了各色花草树株的缤纷世界,为我等所共适。我的世界中的各色植物让我们心潮澎湃。我们研究培育植物的心得,并把它传播到目之所及的各处。试问你自己,植物何其为植物?全在生命力与甘霖当中了。当你观赏这些随风飘动、栩栩如生的物理效果,品味琳琅满目、光鲜照人的鲜花,你才能感受到何为真正的美学。 ”

—— - John Newell, Gamemode One

YEAH! I am already the best groundskeeper this garden has ever seen! There’s nothing to it, I found one magical plant and called it a day. The other 30 types can discover themselves, I’m busy crafting decorations for my interactive cabin. Please look out for an invite to my cabin-warming party. It’s going to be BYOFFF – Bring Your Own Foraged Food/Fish. And don’t forget to RSVP ASAP. K?
好耶!我现在已经是这个花园里最棒的园丁啦!先不论这个,我找到了一棵奇特的植物,已经研究它一整天了,其余的三十种植物也已经研究透彻。现在我在忙着装饰小屋呢。请注意接收我的小屋乔迁派对邀请,并自带食物/鱼。别忘了尽快回复邀请函,好吗?

On second thought, I should probably make a specific map for this fiery fête. I don’t want to outshine the work that Gamemode One have put into Bloom, and there might also have been a few noise complaints from what I can only hope is a sentient tree. Maybe I’ll even put my party map on the Minecraft Marketplace so everybody can come.
另外,我可能得为这次排队专门准备一张地图了。我并不是打算做出来一张超越GamemodeOne的Bloom的地图。如果我化身为树,我可能会对噪声感到敏感。或许我会把派对地图放到Minecraft Marketplace上,这样大家都能享受派对乐趣了。

“The Minecraft Marketplace is a great platform for anyone who loves to build or create with Minecraft. You have all the tools that you need, you have an awesome platform, and an awesome community. There’s nothing stopping you except your imagination.”
“ Minecraft Marketplace是一个面向建**好者的绝佳平台。这里有你所需要的工具、你所需要的平台、你所需要的社区。没有什么可以阻止你创造的步伐,只要你充满想象力 ”

—— - John Newell, Gamemode One

Perfect! I can do that! Now I won’t end up pouting in the corner alone! That’s never happened, I swear! Everybody always shows up! Let’s move on before you get suspicious and leave before the main course!
好极了!我也要加油了!如今我也不至于一个人在角落画圈圈了!我发誓以后都不会感到孤独了!每个人都在展现自我!在你厌倦之前,至少共奋进吧,好戏即将开场!

Now that I think about it, I should probably build a prototype of the map in my Realm and host a viewing party to make sure it goes off without a hitch. Not that I’m concerned that nobody will show up for that one either, let’s throw in a free week of Java Realms! Between December 8 – January 13, everybody gets a complimentary week when they subscribe to Java Realms . If you already have a subscription, a week will be removed from your bill for that time period.
现在我也明白了,我应该在自己的领域里建一个原形的地图,并且为此举办一场自由观览会。我也不怕没人参加这次活动,来吧,把它免费放到Java领域一周又如何!12.8 – 1.13期间,每个订阅Java Realms的人都能享受免费周的福利。如果你已经订阅了,到期后则将会被删除。

Before my guests arrive – they will!!– I want to take a moment to thank all the creators that helped us make this Community Celebration. Thanks to Jigarbov Productions, we got to hang out in a city of our making. Because of Noxcrew, we took flight and uncovered a deep secret. If it weren’t for PixelHeads, we might not have known that there are more vegetables than just french fries. That was a real eye-opener for me. And now Gamemode One has helped us get a tranquil start to the new year. I hope all of you have had as much fun as all of us at Mojang Studios. We hope that this gift has inspired you to create your own maps and adventures this year. I can’t wait to fall over in all of them.
在我那些客人来之前(他们肯定会来捧场的)!!– 我得用点时间来向此次社区庆典的贡献者致以敬意和感谢。感谢Jigarbov Productions,正因为有了他,我们才能自由自在地在自己的城里逛。感谢Noxcrew,他让我们感受到了飞行的奥妙。感谢PixelHeads,不然我们怎么会比炸薯片更了解蔬菜?这么多东西真让我大开眼界了。如今 Gamemode One已经让我们的一年有了一个祥和的开端。我衷心希望各位都能想我们在Mojang工作室里那样快乐。同时我们也由衷的期望这个新年礼物能够激发你们原创地图、开拓冒险的决心,今年势必更加精彩。我已然急不可耐地想要沉醉于这一切了!

【炫宙菌 译自官网 2021 年 01 月 04 日发布的 Community Celebration Bloom;原作者 Sofia Dankis】
【本文排版借助了:SPX

【转自mcbbs用户炫宙菌的:https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1153297-1-1.html
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站
关于我们
联系我们
坛史纲要