本帖最后由 NetheriteX1 于 2022-6-17 06:08 编辑
DEEP DIVES WHICH FROG ARE YOU? 你是什么蛙?
Amphibious answers await! 两栖动物们的答案在等着你们呐!
Have you discovered all the frogs that joined Minecraft in The Wild Update? These amphibians are not only adorable, but they are also the first mob to grow into an adult from a completely different baby mob. That’s right, tadpoles are not only unique, but their tiny size makes them bucket friendly and also really, really, really, cute. While you may want to bring them all over the world for a “try not to cry when you realize how precious they are what do you mean I’ve already lost” competition, there is another benefit to breeding frogs in different areas. You get different frogs! I am not here to explain the science to you. No, dear reader. This is much more important. Whether or not you have already bred an entire city of frogs or have yet to meet one, we must discover which frog you would be if you also started out as a tadpole. No more questions, let’s hop in!
你在荒野更新中发现所有新加入的青蛙了吗?这些两栖动物们不仅可爱,而且他们也是游戏中第一个从样子完全不同的宝宝长大的生物。当然,不仅仅是独特的蝌蚪,而且小小的体型使得它们可以被装在水桶里面(原文:它们微小的体积对水桶很友好),而且真的真的真的很可爱。你可能会想去带着它们满世界进行「尽量不要被他们萌哭诶什么叫我迷路了」挑战。在不同的地区繁殖青蛙还有另一个好处,你会得到不同种类的青蛙!我才不是来这里给你讲科学的。不,亲爱的读者,这很重要。无论你是否养了一整个城市的青蛙,或者一只都没遇到,我们必须知道如果你也是一只蝌蚪的话,你会长成什么青蛙。没问题了,让我们一起(像青蛙一样)蹦蹦跳跳吧!
Describe your ideal Saturday. 描述一下你理想中的周六.
A: Grab a few slimes, hop around a swamp, and take it easy.
A: 抓几个史莱姆,在沼泽蹦上几圈,然后放放松。
B: A big slime brunch before you bask in the sun for the rest of the day.
B: 日落前在阳光下吃一顿史莱姆大餐。
C: Fill your pockets with slime and then hit the slopes, the S in Saturday stands for skiing!
C: 塞一满背包的史莱姆,然后去滑雪,星期六的S代表滑雪!
D: Collect as much slime as you can, you never know who might need some!
D: 尽可能的多收集史莱姆,你永远不知道谁可能会需要一些(史莱姆)!#(游戏里的青蛙把这玩意当饭吃)
Travel time! What do you fill the chest on your boat with? 旅行时间到!你在船上的箱子里都塞了些什么?
A: Plenty of mud blocks, mangrove blocks, propagules, and some buckets. You can make any area a temporary swamp with the right décor.
A: 一大堆泥巴,红树制的方块,红树胎生苗,还有一些桶。(只要你想)你可以做一些合适的装饰来把任何地区变成一个临时的沼泽
B: Can you store sunshine in a chest? No? What about fire? Fine, my chest will be empty until someone figures out how to scoop some rays up in a bucket.
B: 你能把阳光装进箱子里吗?不能?那火呢?算啦,在有人想出怎么用桶舀上一些阳光之前,我会一直让箱子保持空空的状态。
C: Snowballs, snowballs, snowballs!
C: 雪球,雪球,还是雪球!
D: Anything. Everything. Whatever I can find, I’m going to grab it!
D: 不管什么东西,只要是我能找到的,我都会抓到他!
What is your ideal biome to vacation in? 你理想中用来度假生物群系是什么?
A: Any swamp – nothing beats a swamp. Water? Check. Flora? Check. Fauna? Check. Mangrove trees? In some cases, check!
A: 任何的沼泽我都可——没有什么比沼泽好。水?√ 植物?√ 动物?√ 红树林? √ 在一些情况下,√就对了! (这里应该是一个沼泽环境清单
B: The Nether – the heat, the delicious magma cubes, the abundance of lava. What’s not to love? What do you mean I can’t stay overnight? Fine, the desert will have to do.
B: 下界——热乎乎的美味的岩浆块,充足的岩浆。有什么不值得喜欢的呢?啊你说我不能在这里过夜?那行吧,沙漠也不是不可以接受
C: Ice, ice, biome – an area full of snow, ice, and cold baths is the refreshing tonic you crave!
C: 冰雪生物群系—— 一个充满冰雪的地方,冰水浴是你渴望得到的清爽补品
D: Oh, they’re all so nice! But if I have to pick, a lush forest biome would be lovely.
D: 啊,它们都很好啊!如果硬要我选一个的话,我觉得繁茂的森林群系可能比较可爱。
Where do you lay your eggs? 你准备在哪产卵?
A: Any swamp will do, I’m not picky and neither are my babies.
A: 是个沼泽就行。我不挑,我的崽也不挑。
B: Wherever the temperature is high, possibly even tropical. I want my tadpoles to swim into a warm embrace.
B: 温度比较高的地方吧,甚至热带地区也可以,我希望我的小蝌蚪能游入温暖的怀抱
C: A snowy biome would be ideal, so my tadpoles get a fresh, crisp start to their lives.
C: 我理想中的是一个冰雪覆盖的生物群系,这样我的小蝌蚪们将会拥有一个清新、凉爽的生活
D: Is there a noteblock nearby? That would be perfect!
D: 这里有一个音符盒吗?好耶!
It’s dark in here! 这里太黑了!
A: Light up the night with an ochre froglight block!
A: 用赭黄蛙明灯照亮黑夜吧!
B: Light up the night with a pearlescent froglight block!
B: 我将用珠光蛙明灯刺破黑暗的胸膛!(原文:用珠光蛙明灯照亮黑夜吧!)
C: Light up the night with a verdant froglight block!
C: 用青翠蛙明灯照亮黑夜吧
D: Find some torches, they’re always getting left behind.
D: 找点火把来把,它们通常被丢在后面
DRUMROLL, PLEASE! 完结撒花!
MOSTLY A: YOU ARE A TEMPERATE FROG! 如果全是A: 你是一只橙色青蛙!
You are an instant classic. When people think of swamps, they will always associate them with you, the temperate frog. Your majestic aura allows you to become one with the mangrove trees, and your calm disposition helps you fit in with the down-to-earth mud blocks.
你是经典中的经典。当人们想到沼泽的时候,他们总是联想到你——橙色青蛙。雄伟的气场使你与高大的红树林融为一体,而你沉着冷静的性格则让你能适应脚踏实地的泥巴方块
MOSTLY B: YOU ARE A WARM FROG! 如果全是B:你是一只白色青蛙!
Your bright disposition matches the balmy, tropical biomes that allow you to thrive! You cannot get enough of the sun, warm weather, or slime. Just don’t forget your SPF when you’re hopping around the real world!
你开朗的性格与这温暖的环境相匹配,(即使是)热带生物群系你也可以生根发芽!你得不到足够的阳光,温暖宜人的天气或者史莱姆。不过当你在现实世界中蹦蹦跳跳的时候不要忘记涂防晒霜!
MOSTLY C: YOU ARE A COLD FROG! 如果全是C: 你是一只绿色青蛙
You are one cool cat, I mean frog! There is nothing better than sinking into some powder snow, hopping across a snowy tundra, or sliding across a patch of ice in search of more slime.
你是一个精明能干的人,我的意思是指青蛙!没有什么比遁入一些细雪中,越过雪白的苔原或者划过冰块来寻找史莱姆更棒的了
MOSTLY D: YOU ARE… AN ALLAY?? 如果全是D的话: 你是...呃 一只悦灵???
You seem to be a little lost but that’s probably because you were so busy collecting items that you didn’t notice that you stumbled into a frog quiz. That’s OK, everyone is welcome here – especially mobs that were voted in by the illustrious community!
你看起来似乎有点迷糊,可能是因为你忙于收集东西,然后你没有注意到你无意中闯入了一个青蛙测试中。没事,这里欢迎所有人——特别是由社区投票选出的生物!
【寂华 译自官网 2022 年 06 月 13 日发布的 Which Frog Are You?;原作者 Sofia Dankis】
【本文排版借助了:SPXX v2.4.10】
Powered by SPXX 2.4.10 with love
Converted at 2022-06-13 23:22 +0800 |