[文章] 【原创翻译】[Minecraft.net | DEEP DIVES] 遇见悦灵

发表于 2022-6-17 12:27:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:湖南省
本帖最后由 NetheriteX1 于 2022-6-17 12:39 编辑

DEEP DIVES
MEET THE ALLAY
遇见悦灵

Your new, music-loving companion!
你的热爱音乐的新朋友!

If you thought we’d introduce all the other new mobs for the Wild Update and forget the allay, then let me allay your fears, dear reader, because this story is all about our new, blue friend! Voted into the Overworld during Minecraft Live 2021 and finally ready to make its whimsical debut, the allay is a mob I am personally very excited to meet. So I thought I’d go and chat to Nir “Ulraf” Vaknin, one of the Vanilla Gameplay Designers that helped bring the allay to life!
如果你因为我们介绍了所有荒野更新中的生物唯独忘了悦灵而担心的话,那么,我亲爱的读者,别担心,这个故事包括了关于我们新的这位蓝朋友你所想要知道的一切信息!悦灵在Minecraft Live 2021的投票中被选中添加到主世界,现在,它终于准备好了它的古怪的第一次登场。悦灵是我个人非常期待的一个生物,所以我觉得我有必要去和设计悦灵的几个原版游戏设计师之一, Nir “Ulraf” Vaknin交谈!

If you haven’t heard of the allay before, then let me give you the details. It’s a new befriend-able mob coming to the Overworld as part of The Wild Update and it loves to collect things. Give the allay an item, and it’ll find dropped versions of the same item, then bring them back to you! What kinds of items, you ask? I don’t know, let me ask Ulraf:
如果你之前从未听说过悦灵,那么让我给你一个提示:它是作为荒野更新的第二部分的一部分加入主世界的一种友好生物,而它的爱好是收集物品。给悦灵一个物品,它就会去寻找这种物品的掉落物,并且将其带回给你!什么?你问哪些种类的物品?我不知道,让我问一下Ulraf:

“The allay collects any item you give it. An interesting question is: 'What counts as the same item?' We really had to think about it, because if I give the allay an enchanted book with Power 3, is that the same item as a regular book? There was no simple answer, because sure, they all started off as the same item, but they’re not technically the same once they’re enchanted. In the end, we settled on what we thought would be the most intuitive for both the player and for the allay: it will seek out the same base item. If you look at an item and it looks the same, then allay will count it as the same item. That way it's simple.”

“悦灵会收集任何你给它的任何物品,一个有趣的问题是:‘同种物品的判断依据是什么?’我必须仔细考虑这件事,因为如果我给悦灵一个带力量三的附魔书,这和普通的书算同种物品吗?这不是一个简单的问题,因为他们在一开始确实是同种物品,但是一旦他们被附魔,技术上他们就不一样了。最终,我们决定选择我们感觉对玩家和悦灵都是最直观的方法:它会寻找本质相同的物品。如果你看到几个物品,而且它们看起来一样,悦灵就会把它算作同种物品。这种方法最为简洁。”

—— Ulraf

Simple and very useful for a clumsy explorer like myself, who tends to lose enchanted armor and swords about six seconds after I find them in ruined portal chests. Now I’ll be happy, because I’ll get my shiny swords back, and the allay will be happy because it gets to find things! “The allay loves having an item," says Ulraf. "That’s why we gave it two ambient sounds. With an item, the allay will 'chortle'. Without one, it’ll 'yearn' Giving the allay an item will make it really like you, too.”
对于我这种傻里傻气的冒险家来说,(利用悦灵来找东西)既简单又好用。每当我在废弃传送门的箱子里找到附魔盔甲和剑的六秒钟后,我就失去他们了(可能是掉到废弃传送门周围的岩浆里了(?不确定)现在我很高兴,因为我可以拿回我闪闪发光的剑了,而且悦灵也会很高兴,因为它们可以找东西!“悦灵喜欢拿着东西"Ulraf说, "这也是为什么我们给它做了两种环境音效。 如果它手上有一个东西,那它就会发出咯咯笑的声音,如果没有东西,它就会想要你给它塞点什么东西。给悦灵塞东西会让它喜欢上你。”

I didn’t think it was possible to make the allay cuter than it already was but it seems I was wrong! What’s even more adorable is that the allay will deliver your items back to you in their own, whimsical way, too. “They’re not machines,” explains Ulraf. “Which is why we didn’t want the way they throw items to be monotonous. Getting the item collection and throwing mechanic just right was tricky, and we tweaked the numbers a lot . We had to question whether we wanted the allay to be really precise, or whether we wanted it to just launch the item at you. We wanted the allay to feel alive, to feel quirky, which is why it won’t throw the item in exactly the same way all the time. It’s got personality!”
我并不认为悦灵能比之前更可爱,但是看起来我好像错了。比悦灵本身更可爱的是,它会用自己异想天开的方式将你塞给他们的东西还给你。“它们不是机器” Ulraf解释道,“这也是为什么我们不希望它们丢东西的方式很单调。“把收集物品和投掷物品的机制做起来有点棘手,所以我们对数据做了很多调整。有一个问题是我们是否想让Allay的行动变得非常严格,或者是我们是否只是想让他严格地向你仍物品,我们希望它变得灵动起来,让它变得精灵古怪,这就是为什么我们不会让他总是以相同方式去扔东西,这是非常有个性的!

"It was really important, first and foremost, that the allay was a companion you’d want to have around, and not one that would keep getting in your way."
“首先你要知道,悦灵是你梦寐以求的好伙伴,而不是一个一直烦你的捣蛋鬼。这真的很重要

Having an allay as a new, quirky friend will be game changing (quite literally), not only because I’ll finally be able to collect all the leads I have scattered across my Overworld, or because Ulraf will get to clean up all the eggs cluttering his, but because your relationship with the allay is a little different to your other companions:
有一个稀奇古怪的新朋友悦灵将会改变这个游戏的规则(单从字面上来说),不仅仅只是因为我终于能收集我的世界里散落的拴绳或者Ulraf终于要清理他到处都是的鸡蛋了,而是因为你和悦灵的关系相对于其他生物来说有那么一点点不同。

“We spent a lot of time working on the allay’s interactions with the player. It was really important, first and foremost, that the allay was a companion you’d want to have around, and not one that would keep getting in your way. We didn’t want the allay to stop you from mining or breaking a block, nor did we want it to get in the way if you’re trying to defend yourself against hostile mobs. To solve this, we gave the allay and the player a magical connection, formed when you give the allay an item. This bond means that you can’t hurt the allay, so you can go ahead and focus on your mining, building, or combat without worrying about your new companion. We want you to feel confident that it will be there to help you, without you worrying about it getting hurt. It was a very deliberate design choice.”
“我们花了很长的时间来研究悦灵与玩家的互动。比较重要的一点是,悦灵应该是你的好伙伴,而不是拖油瓶。我们不希望悦灵阻止你挖矿或者破坏方块,也不希望它妨碍你去抵抗怪物的入侵。为了解决这个问题,我们给悦灵和玩家添加了一条联系,当你给悦灵塞点什么东西的时候,这种联系就形成了。这意味着你不能伤害悦灵,所以你可以专心去挖矿啊,造东西啊,或者打架什么的而不用去担心你的新朋友。我们希望你能够相信它能帮到你,而你不用去担心它受伤。这真的是一个经过深思熟虑后的设计。”

—— Ulraf

Phew! So does that mean the allay is invincible? Because I’ve lost one too many good wolves to water that’s a block too deep… Ulraf says: “Unlike the axolotl or the wolf, which are active mobs when it comes to combat, the allay is a passive helper. We don’t want players to worry too much about their allay, which is why we gave it health regeneration, so that even if it gets hit it should be OK. That doesn’t mean it’s invincible, it just means if it accidentally flies into lava or comes between you and a skeleton’s arrow, it can recover its health.”
嚯!那这是不是意味着悦灵就是无敌的?我有太多太多的乖狗子已经淹死在水里了...Ulraf说:“和美西螈或者狗子不同,它们俩或许在战斗中是会主动出击的生物,但悦灵是一个被动的帮手。我们不想要玩家太担心他们的悦灵,所以我们给了它生命回复效果,这样它们就算被打了也应该不要紧。但这并不代表它是无敌的,只是说,如果它不小心飘到岩浆里去了,或者挡在你和骷髅的箭中间了,它能恢复生命(而不至于死掉)”

What’s also interesting is how you meet the allay, which is a little different from other mobs. Rather than spawning in a specific biome, like the frogs also coming in The Wild Update, or spawning in response to something specific, like wardens, you’ll find allays caged up in some naturally spawning structures.
比较有趣的是你找到悦灵的方式。与其他生物有一点点不同,例如同样出现在荒野更新的青蛙和监守者,前者在特定的生物群系中生成,而后者受特定物品的召唤而生成。你会在一些自然生成的结构中找到被关起来的悦灵的。

“We considered a lot of situations to introduce the player to the allay, for example having it spawn in forest biomes, however one of the things we wanted to highlight was how the allay really shows its personality and becomes dynamic when they interact with the player. That’s why we wanted to focus in on the companionship aspect from the very beginning, starting with how you meet them. Your first introduction to the allays is you having to rescue them from the predicament they’re in!”
“我们想了很多种办法把悦灵安利给玩家,例如让它在森林生物群系中生成,但是我们注重的一个方面是如何让悦灵展现出它自己真正的特点,并在它们和玩家的互动时充满活力。这就是我们为什么一开始就着重培养玩家和悦灵友谊的原因。从你如何见到他们开始——想要见到悦灵,你必须先把它们从困境中救出来!”

Although knowing my personal gameplay style, it’s far more likely the allay will watch me lose my inventory a few times before I succeed in freeing one. If that doesn’t build an unbreakable bond, I don’t know what will! (Except giving it an item. Because Ulraf told me that earlier. I’m listening, Ulraf!) Speaking of gameplay, what are you most excited about when it comes to the allay and your own gameplay, Ulraf?
虽然知道我的玩法,但是我觉得很有可能在我成功救一只悦灵出来之前,它会看着我反复去世然后掉了几背包的东西。如果这个都不足以和悦灵建立一个坚不可摧的纽带,我真的就不知道还有什么能做到了(除了给他塞一个东西。Ulraf早就告诉我了。我听着呢,Ulraf!)说到玩法,当它涉及到悦灵的时候,你最激动的是啥,Ulraf?

“Personally, I’m super excited at the prospect of having such a dynamic storage system. Currently you can very easily sort stackable items, but you can’t filter for non-stackable items in the hopper. The allay is the perfect solution for non-stackable storage. You don’t need complicated redstone systems, just an army of allays! I have this vision of the allays all whizzing back and forth in my base. It’ll turn item sorting from something that happens silently in the background to something that creates a great atmosphere (not to mention music!) in your base.”
“其实就我个人而言,这个动态储存系统的应用前景真的让我超级激动。就目前来看,你虽然可以很简单的对可堆叠的物品进行分类,但是你很难去过滤掉漏斗里的不可堆叠物品。悦灵才是不可堆叠储存的完美解决方案啊。你不需要造那些复杂的红石系统,养一支‘悦灵军’不就好了吗?我有这么个想法:所有的悦灵在我的营地里飘来飘去,它们把物品分类这种在后台默默运转的东西变成了你营地里美好气氛的一种来源(更不用说音乐了)

—— Ulraf

In fact, the allay loves music so much that if you play a note block close to it, it’ll forget where it was taking the item it was carrying and will drop it near that note block instead! But Ulraf points out that it’s music the mob loves: “It remembers the note that’s played, rather than the block itself. You would need to keep playing the note for the allay to keep dropping items near the block, which means… you can make music! You can choose which notes and which frequency, so your musical sorting system can soundtrack your base.”
实际上,悦灵非常喜欢音乐,如果你在它旁边敲响一个音符盒,它就会忘掉自己应该把它带着的东西丢在哪,然后直接把东西丢到音符盒旁边!但是 Ulraf 指出,悦灵喜欢的重点是音乐。“ “它记住的是你敲出来的音符,而不是那个方块。 你得一直一直去敲那个音符盒,这才能让悦灵不断地往音符盒边上丢东西,这意味着...可以写一首音乐!你可以通过调整音符和出现频率来为你的营地音乐分类系统配乐

I will be the first to raise my hand and say I’m going to try and recreate some well-known, two-note theme tunes with my allays. But the best part is, the allays join in and contribute their own sounds to the music, too! “We wanted the allay’s noises to feel calming and soft. After all, we didn’t want players to be annoyed by having their companion around all the time! That’s why it was important the noises it made were the kind that sounded relaxing.”
我将会第一个举起手,说我会去试着用悦灵来重新创作一些广为人知的双音符主题曲。但是最重要的是,悦灵加入了进来,还为乐曲贡献出了自己的声音!“我们希望悦灵的声音让人听起来感到平静和舒适。毕竟,我们也不希望玩家嫌悦灵烦!这也是为什么悦灵的声音听起来让人舒服很重要”

"What’s cool is that normally when we randomize things in the game, we do it on the seed of the mob. In the case of the allays we do it based on the seed of the world, so that if all the allays are together, they’ll synchronize!”
有一个很酷的东西是,以前我们在游戏里做随机的东西时,我们都是在生物种子上做的。但是悦灵不一样,我们是根据世界的种子来做的,也就是说,所有的悦灵都是同步生成的!

“Every time the allay throws an item, it has a random chance of playing the sound or not playing it, which means that even the act of dropping an item has a musical element to it! We played with how often it should have a chance of playing a sound, and then how those sounds would stack if you had a whole group of allays. What’s cool is that normally when we randomize things in the game, we do it on the seed of the mob. In the case of the allays we do it based on the seed of the world, so that if all the allays are together, they’ll synchronize!”
“每当悦灵扔掉一个东西的时候,它都有机会播放一个音效,这意味着,就算是丢弃一个物品的行为也是带有音乐元素的!我们研究了它们播放声音的频率,以及如果你有很多悦灵时,这些声音应该如何叠加。有一个很酷的东西是,以前我们在游戏里做随机的东西时,我们都是在生物种子上做的。但是悦灵不一样,我们是根据世界的种子来做的,也就是说,所有的悦灵都是同步生成的!”
#悦灵是随着世界生成而生成的,也就是说同一个种子的世界里的悦灵生成位置都一样,所以这里写的是同步生成

Like a true choir. Please excuse me while I wipe a tear from my eye, because that’s just too beautiful. I’m going to make my base an orchestra of music, and life, and color, and allays! And they’re going to chortle in sweet, sweet harmony along with my purring cats, and my panting wolves and my talking parrots, and I will stand there in my shiny, enchanted armor, and nothing can stop me! Unless of course, I leave my front door open again. That was a disaster…
(它们)就像一个真正的合唱团一样。请原谅我擦去眼角的泪水,它们真的太美了。我要让我的营地变成一个充满音乐、生气、色彩和悦灵的乐团!它们将会和我正打着呼噜的猫、气喘吁吁的狗子们还有我那会说话的鹦鹉一起渡过一段美好的时光!而我会穿着锃亮的附魔盔甲站在那,没有什么东西能够阻止我!除非我又忘记关门了。那就寄了

If you’re excited to meet the allay, then you don’t have long to wait now! Check back in for more news of the Wild Update!
如果你早就等着去看看悦灵了,那么恭喜你!你不用在等多久了!点这里来查看更多有关荒野更新的更多新闻!

【寂华、满床迷离、CitricAcid 译自官网 2022 年 05 月 27 日发布的 Meet the Allay;原作者 Sophie Austin】
【本文排版借助了:SPXX v2.4.7】#马上就更,别骂哩
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-17 12:31:31 | 显示全部楼层 IP:广西
这里出了点问题:)
image.png
2# 2022-6-17 12:31:31 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持

使用道具 举报