Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[官方文章] 铜和避雷针现在已经加入基岩版Beta

发表于 2021-2-4 10:13:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:浙江省
image.png

Copper and lightning rod now in Bedrock Beta
铜和避雷针现在已经加入基岩Beta版

A shocking new update!
震撼人心的更新!

Just as we were getting used to experimenting with sculk sensors and dripstone blocks, another Bedrock beta has arrived with a new batch of items. These features include the lightning rod and copper – a metal you can’t spell without “Per”, which pretty much makes it the best Minecraft feature since the introduction of the hopper. I’m not willing to negotiate on this statement,per iod.
正当我们开始逐渐习惯使用潜声传感器和滴水石进行一些实验性探索时,基岩测试版又有了新的更新,带来了一些新的物品!其中就包括了避雷针和铜——如果你拼写单词“copper”时不带“Per”,那就大错特错了。铜的引进可以被称之为漏斗加入以来最伟大的一次雷击相关的更新。个人认为这是无可否认的。

Copper is an ore that (besides its fancy name) can be mined and turned into copper ingots – which in turn can be made into all sorts of useful items. It comes with an interesting property: corrosion. With the power of nature, as well as a few years, this bronze-orange block transforms over time, changing its color to a light green guise.
铜是一种可以被挖掘、被烧制成铜锭的矿物(正如它的名字那样) ,也可以制成许多有用的物品。铜加入的同时也带来了一个有趣的特性:腐蚀。由于大自然的力量,加上几年的考验,原本古铜色的铜逐渐披上了一层浅绿的外衣!

195944rte7q0qd0w50atw0.jpg

Our second feature, the lightning rod, might not suffer from corrosion, but it still has nifty abilities of its own. It can redirect and absorb lightning bolts in a large radius, converting the bolt into a powerful redstone signal. Builders in the “highly flammable material” department will find that this item is a lifesaver. Never again will I have to rebuild my entire village, just because I decided to make it with wool blocks. Also, to all you redstone inventors: remember it is mandatory to yell “It’s aliiiiive” whenever you power something with a lightning rod.
另一个新玩意儿是避雷针,这倒不会被腐蚀,但他的独特之处令人震惊。它可以改变闪电位置或者和吸取大范围的闪电,并将闪电化为高能红石信号。在“高危环境”下工作的建筑师们算是找到了救命的宝贝。如此一来我就不需要整个翻新我的村庄了,甚至用羊毛建造都没问题。而且各位红石创作家们注意了:当你用避雷针给红石电路通电时,请大叫一声:“它活起来了!!!!”

Wait, you’re saying my house won’t burn down during thunderstorms anymore? Not even if I want to for totally legitimate insurance purposes?
等等,难道你说我的房子以后就不会在暴风雨中被点着了?是这样,即便我想向你推送保险服务也是白搭了!

Join the beta
加入测试版

To join the beta and test features planned for our Bedrock-supported platforms (Windows 10, Xbox One, and Android versions), we recommend you read our guide “How to join (and leave) a Minecraft beta”. Once in, you need to enable 'Experimental Features' toggle on your worlds. Make sure to create a backup of your world before you try it out, as betas can be unpredictable and make worlds incompatible with future versions. If you encounter a bug, please report it using our issue tracker, and for a more complete and nitty-gritty list of what is included in this beta update, please check out our changelog!.
如果你想要加入测试版或者体验计划中的功能,请在平台中访问基岩版界面。 (Windows 10,Xbox One,以及Android versions),我们建议你仔细阅读指南 如何加入/退出Minecraft测试版。进入以后,你得在 Experimental Features 处开启测试功能以应用到你的世界中。在开始尝试之前务必要备份存档,因为Beta测试版的功能是不确定的,而且和以后正式版本不兼容。如果你发现了BUG,请提交到我们的 问题跟踪器,更多详细信息,包括此次更新,请查看我们的更新 日志!。

Enjoy testing these new features, and make sure to break both block and game!
尽情享受新特性!尽管畅玩方块与游戏吧!

200206o76q7tl9t6uutsi6.png

炫宙菌 译自官网 2021 年 01 月 28 日发布的 Copper and lightning rod now in Bedrock Beta;原作者 Per Landin】
【本文排版借助了:SPX

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-4 14:55:47 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:广东省
沙发
2# 2021-2-4 14:55:47 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-9 13:55:34 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:广东省
Beat It Beat It