[文章] 【翻译】[DEEP DIVES]本周方块:木板

发表于 2022-7-31 08:53:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:江苏省
本帖最后由 782 于 2022-10-30 13:39 编辑

DEEP DIVES
BLOCK OF THE WEEK: PLANKS
本周方块:木板

Lumbering along!
蹒跚而行

Wait, you’re telling me that we’ve been writing a Block of the Week column for four years now and we still haven’t covered planks? Unbelievable! They’re literally one of the first things you make in the game! Who makes the decisions around here? It’s me? Oh...
等等,你告诉我们已经写了四年的《本周方块》栏目了,而我们居然还没有写关于木板的文章?难以置信! 它们是你在游戏中最先做的东西之一! 谁这么安排的?!是我吗?哦...

W-Welcome everyone to the Block of the Week for planks! Which is being published exactly when I planned to publish it! Honest!
欢..欢迎大家阅读《本周方块:木板》!老实说,它正是在我计划的时间发表的!

Planks have been a part of Minecraft since 15 May 2009. That’s when pre-Classic version rd-160052 was released, which also happens to be the first release that bore the title “Minecraft” (before that it was “Minecraft: Order of the Stone”, and before that it was just called “Cave Game”).
自2009年5月15日以来,木板就是Minecraft的一部分。那时也是经典版本rd-160052发布的时间,这也是第一个带有 “Minecraft”标题的版本(之前是“Minecraft: Order of the Stone”《我的世界:岩石之令》,再前些的时候,它被称为 “Cave Game”《洞穴游戏》)。

There are six different kinds of wooden planks in the game which are flammable, and two fungal planks, which are not. The burnable ones are oak, spruce, birch, jungle, acacia, and dark oak, which can be told apart by their various shades of brown but otherwise behave identically. Recently, in the Nether Update, we also added crimson and warped planks, made out of the giant fungi that live in crimson and warped forests. So now you can have purple and green planks too!
游戏中有会燃尽的六(七)种不同的主世界木板,还有两种下界木板,它们不会燃烧。主世界木板有橡木木板、云杉木板、白桦木板、丛林木板、金合欢木板和深色橡木木板(、红树木板),它们可以通过各自的纹理来区分,但在其他方面基本相同。最近,在下界更新中,我们还添加了绯红木板和诡异木板,这些木板是由生长在绯红森林和诡异森林中巨型菌类上的菌柄制成的。所以现在你也可以有紫色和绿色的木板了!

If you want some, you’ll need a block of wood or hyphae, stripped or otherwise. Plonk it into a crafting grid and it’ll yield four planks of the same variety. You can also find planks of various sorts all over the Overworld, as part of naturally-generated structures like mineshafts, villages, and shipwrecks. Gather with an axe for mAXEimum efficiency. I know, I'm hilarious!
如果你想要一些木板,你需要一块原木、木头、菌柄或菌核,去皮与否均可。将其放入工作台中,你就会得到四块对应的木板。你还可以在矿井、村庄和沉船等自然生成结构中的一部分找到各种木板。用附魔了“斧级”(满级,mAXEimum)效率魔咒的斧头采集它们。我知道,我很幽默!

Planks are pretty fundamental to all of Minecraft. You’ll need them to make a crafting table and the most basic set of tools, which can then be upgraded to better materials. But even after that, you’ll keep making planks – for sticks, doors, fences, shields, boats, trapdoors, pistons, buttons, beds, and much, much more. You can also use flammable planks as fuel in a furnace. Planks will be with you on your first day in Minecraft and your last. Your friend to the very end.
在Minecraft中,木板是所有的基础。你需要它们制作工作台和最基本的工具武器,然后可以采集更好的材料。但即使你的工具、武器、装备升级了后,你也会接着制作木板——用于制作木棍、木门、木质栅栏、盾牌、船、活板门、活塞、木质按钮、床,等等。你还可以在熔炉中使用主世界木板作为燃料。从你进入Minecraft的第一天到最后一天,木板始终与你同在。木板就是你的朋友,陪你到最后。

In the real world, planks are also made from wood and they’re also important in construction. They’re used to construct ships, houses, bridges, and much more. They’re also turned into shelves, tables, desks, and so on by carpenters. Take a look around you and count how many planks you can see in your home right now. Try and beat my total of 54!
在现实中,木板也是用原木制成的,它们在建筑领域中非常重要。它们用来建造船、房屋、桥梁等等。它们也被木匠的巧手制成了书架、餐桌、书桌等等。看看你周围,数一数你现在在家里能看到多少木板做成的东西。试试超过我—我的纪录是54件!

Aside from construction, planks are used in cooking – particularly in Finland, where fish are often nailed to a plank with wooden pegs and cooked over an open fire in a dish called “loimulohi”. The idea is that the oils and moisture in the wood infuses the fish with extra flavour.
除了建筑外,木板还用于烹饪——特别是在芬兰,那里的鱼经常被钉在木板上,然后用火烤制出一种叫“loimulohi”的菜肴。至于为什么这么做,主要是因为木材中的油和水分能为鱼添加了更多的风味。

But the most notorious real-world plank use is the supposed habit of pirates and mutineers of the 18th and 19th centuries to tie up their captives and force them to “walk the plank”. Contrary to popular belief, there are only a handful of documented instances of this actually happening – it seems to have been more of a threat than a common occurrence. Nonetheless, it appears widely in pirate-related literature and folklore like Treasure Island and Peter Pan.
但最臭名昭著的是18世纪和19世纪海盗和兵变者的行为,即捆绑他们的俘虏并强迫他们“走木板”。但是,只有少数有记录的这种情况实际发生——这似乎与其说是常见事件,不如说是一种威胁。尽管如此,它依然广泛出现在与海盗有关的文学和民间传说中,如《彼得·潘》和《金银岛》。

I don’t recommend walking the plank. Much better to make a nice shelf, or crafting table out of one instead, yeah?
我可不建议去“走木板”。做一个漂亮的书架,或者做一个工作台,不是更好吗?

原文章地址:https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/block-week--planks
原作者:Duncan Geere
译者:782
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站
关于我们
联系我们