热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[官方文章] [Minecraft.net|MINECRAFT BUILDS]中世纪的疯狂

发表于 2022-8-10 22:41:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:上海
本帖最后由 ArmorRush 于 2022-8-12 18:10 编辑

MINECRAFT BUILDS
Medieval Madness
中世纪的疯狂

MythicalSausage creates marvelous structures in Hardcore!
MythicalSausage在极限模式中创造了令人惊叹的建筑!

I love doing Minecraft chats with builders, but I love them even more when the builders have incredible usernames. Relatedly, today's interviewee is named MythicalSausage . Why, you ask? I don't know! I'm a Minecraft writer, not a sausage writer – although if I ever got to change careers, I think I know what I'd pick.
我喜欢与建筑玩家聊Minecraft,但当他们的用户名让人感觉不可思议时,我会更喜欢他们。 和这相关的是,今天我要采访的人名为MythicalSausage(神话般的香肠)。你问为啥?我不知道!我是写Minecraft文章的,而不是香肠——尽管要是我有机会换个职业,我想我知道自己会选什么。

MythicalSausage is one of the few lucky souls who get to be full-time Minecraft YouTubers, alongside his good friends and collaborators PearlescentMoon, GeminiTay, and fWhip. But what sets Mr. Sausage apart is his love for building... in Hardcore Survival.
MythicalSausage是少数成为Minecraft全职YouTuber的幸运儿之一 ,和他的好朋友以及搭档 PearlescentMoon,GeminiTay和fWhip一道。但是让香肠先生(Mr. Sausage)变得与众不同的是他对建筑的热爱——在极限生存中。

Hardcore Survival mode means that death is final. You die, and your world dies with you. MythicalSausage's Let's Plays take place entirely in Hardcore Survival, and he started his latest "season" to celebrate the release of the 1.18 Caves & Cliffs update. "I wanted to challenge myself," Sausage says. "I felt hardcore was the way to go! You get one life, so make the most of it! Kinda like real life!"
极限模式意味着死亡就是游戏的终结。如果你死了,你的世界也就和你一起没了。MythicalSausage的Let's Plays系列完全是在极限生存下进行的,他开始了他最新的一季直播,以庆祝1.18洞穴与山崖的更新。 “我想挑战一下自己,”Sausage说,“我觉得极限模式才是我要走的路!你只有一条命,所以得尽可能地利用它!有点儿像现实生活!”

Most builders I talk to are Creative-only people, because you can zoom around and pick any old block you like without having to go on a hunt for it... and possibly die along the way. Not MythicalSausage! "It feels so much more rewarding when you've just placed your last block, take a few steps back, and see what you just created after all that planning and resource gathering," he says. "I don't think there's ever a greater sense of satisfaction in any video game that comes close to that feeling."
和我聊过的大多数建筑玩家都只玩创造模式,因为你可以划过物品栏并挑选你喜欢的任何方块,而不必冒着死在路上的风险去收集它们。MythicalSausage就和他们不一样。“当你放下你的最后一个方块并往后退几步,看着你在全部的的计划和收集资源完成后所创造的这一切时,”他说,“我不认为有东西能比这更让人满足了,无论是在任何电子游戏中。”

Of course, building in Survival does come with its limitations. You're a lot less likely to decide to build something entirely out of dark prismarine, for example – although that doesn't stop some people who love to punish themselves. MythicalSausage tends to work within those limitations. He uses primarily wood and stone to create his medieval-inspired builds, because "medieval just fits the Minecraft world so well, especially in the early game." But even mining cobblestone isn't easy when you've got a mega-build to (mega) build: "you better have a beacon at full power and lots of Efficiency 5 pickaxes, because you're going to be gathering a lot of materials!"
当然,在生存模式里面建造确实有它的局限性。例如,你不太可能决定只用暗海晶石来建造——尽管这并不能阻止一些喜欢惩罚自己的人。MythicalSausage 却倾向于在这些限制下建造。他主要用木头和石头来创造他的中世纪风格建筑,因为“中世纪风格很适合Minecraft世界,特别是在游戏前期”。但是,当你有一个巨型建筑要建造时,就算挖圆石也不那么容易。“你最好有一个满级的信标和大量的效率5镐子,因为你要收集大量的材料!”

"It feels so much more rewarding when you've just placed your last block, take a few steps back, and see what you just created after all that planning and resource gathering. I don't think there's ever a greater sense of satisfaction in any video game that"
“当你放下你的最后一个方块并往后退几步,看着你在全部的的计划和收集资源完成后所创造的这一切时,”他说,“我不认为有东西能比这更让人满足了,无论在在任何电子游戏中。”

And, of course, there's the deaths. Everyone dies at some point, and Sausage is no different – he died in a woodland mansion in the first season of his Hardcore Let's Play, to a Vex. "It was horrifying! 37 Episodes and over 1000 hours of gameplay!" he says, but it didn't stop him going back to the game. "It was rough, but I've learned my lesson! Never go back to a woodland mansion, and keep lots of totems in hand!"
当然,要面对的还有死亡。人早晚都会死,Sausage也不例外——在他的 “Hardcore Let's Play”第一季中,他死在一个林地府邸里,被一只恼鬼杀死。“这太可怕了!37集视频,1000多小时的游戏时间!”他说,但这并不能阻止他回到游戏里面。“这让我很难受,但我已经吸取了教训!永远别回到林地府邸里,并在副手上和物品栏中保存大量不死图腾!”

But medieval building doesn't mean sticking to cobblestone and birch blocks – MythicalSausage's favorite blocks of all time are spruce and dark oak, and he says that the new deepslate block is a "game-changer". "The best block in the game is the spruce trapdoor," he says, and I agree. "It can help you detail a window, add more curve to an archway, create a more detailed doorway, add more support to a pillar, divide a room, help form a bridge, and so much more! I can go on for hours!" Bafflingly, we only just had planks as our Block of the Week, so maybe I'll ask if we can do spruce trapdoors next, eh?
但中世纪的建筑并不意味着必须用圆石和白桦木板——MythicalSausage最喜欢的方块是云杉木和深色橡木,他说新的深板岩是一个 “改变游戏的方块”。“游戏中最好的方块是云杉活板门,”他说,而我也同意,“它可以帮助你细化一个窗户,为拱门增加更多的曲线,创造一个更精细的门洞,为柱子增加更多的支撑,分割一个房间,帮助构建一座桥,还有更多更多的应用!我可以说上好几个小时!”很巧的是,我们刚刚把木板选为我们的 “本周方块”,所以也许我会问问我们接下来是否可以做一期云杉活版门的,呃?

Alongside the Hardcore Survival series, MythicalSausage also does something called the Empires SMP, in which 12 YouTubers create their own kingdoms and live alongside each other. Sausage's kingdom, Mythland, was, of course, medieval-themed, with barns and stables, barracks, an armory, and the Church of the Blood Sheep, which is perhaps a little less historically accurate. His base was a gigantic castle, which he says is his all-time favorite build, even though he just made it up as he built it. "I just went with a shape that I thought would fit nicely within the terrain, picked a block palette, and just started lifting walls and detailing. The build itself took about 15 hours to complete, and in the end, it was that build that made my whole kingdom complete."
除了极限生存系列,MythicalSausage还参与了一个叫做“Empires SMP”的系列,在这个系列里,12位YouTuber创建了自己的王国,并与其他人一起生存。Sausage的王国——神话之地(Mythland)当然是以中世纪为主题的,有谷仓和马厩、兵营、军械库和血羊教堂(Church of the Blood Sheep),这也许有点不太符合历史。他的基地是一座庞大的城堡,他说这是在他所有建筑中最喜欢的,尽管他在开始建造时才构想了它。“我只是选了一个我认为与地形适应的外观,选了建筑的主体色调,然后就开始建造墙壁,并为建筑增加细节。这个建筑本身花了我大约15个小时来完成,而最后,正是这个建筑使我的整个王国变得完整。”

So, if you're looking for a challenge, perhaps MythicalSausage can inspire you to take on something new, whether that's simply trying out medieval builds, or starting a new world in Hardcore Survival and seeing how far you get.
所以,如果你在寻求挑战,也许MythicalSausage可以激励你去尝试新的东西,无论只是去尝试中世纪风格的建筑,还是在极限生存中开启一个新世界,并看看你能走多远。

Sausage has tips for you, if you do take on the challenge: "Sleep! Sleep ALL THE TIME! If it doesn't get dark the bad guys won't come out! Minimizing the times you jump off high places is a must! Always keep your shield with you! Totems are your friend!!! The most important challenge is to stay out of trouble, and always be aware of your surroundings!" Honestly, most of those tips are also pretty good for real life. Except for the totems one.
如果你真的想接受挑战,那么Sausage有些提示给你:“睡觉!一直睡下去!如果天不变黑,怪物就不会出来!必须尽量减少你从高处跳下的次数!永远拿着你的盾牌!不死图腾是你的朋友!!!最重要的挑战是远离麻烦,并始终注意你周围的环境!”说实话,这些提示对现实生活也很有帮助,除了不死图腾这条。

【ArmorRush 译自官网 2022 年 02 月 22 日发布的 Medieval Madness;原作者 Kate Gray】
【本文排版借助了:SPXX

评分

参与人数 1铁粒 +25 收起 理由
Cinder + 25 苦力怕论坛感谢有你~

查看全部评分

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-12 11:40:18 | 显示全部楼层 IP:北京
感觉有点像英式中文:
不太通顺的: