开启辅助访问      

站内搜索

搜索
热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[玩家时评] 开发者 Felix Jones 对生物投票的看法

发表于 2022-11-21 20:16:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:上海
本帖最后由 FoldedBaton3698 于 2023-2-14 17:21 编辑

First of all: All my opinions expressed here are my own, they are not representative of Mojang Studios, nor the Minecraft team. It’s just a small sliver of my thoughts (my colleagues certainly hear the meat of what I have to say).
事先声明:这里所表达观点均为个人意见,它们既不代表 Mojang Studios,也不代表 Minecraft 制作团队,它只是个人的小小想法。(我的同事肯定听到我所发言过的内容了)

To prove this isn’t representative of the Minecraft team, I (Xilefian) will type the F-word: Fuck. Mojang Studios would never write that in any official statement, so you’d better believe it’s just Felix’s conversational ramblings.
为证明这确实并不代表 Minecraft 制作团队,我(Xilefian)将会敲出一个 F 开头的单词:F u c k。Mojang Studios 从来不会在任何官方文章里写下这个词汇。

My colleagues have suffered through the full wrath of my feedback, this post is just a small taste of what they get to hear from me.
我的同事们已承受过我在反馈中所饱含的愤怒,而这篇文章也仅为他们从我这听到内容的节选。

For purposes of full transparency: I do not have any direct involvement in Minecraft Live, nor the mob votes, so I am likely talking out of ignorance regarding how things work and my opinions are probably going to be garbage as a result of that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
出于显而易见且公开的原因,我既没有直接参与 Minecraft Live,也并没有参与生物投票,因此我可能完全不了解事情运转的真相,下文中我的观点也可能完全没有参考性。 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Every year for Minecraft Live there is the Mob Vote, where the community votes for a mob to be added to the next Minecraft update from three candidate mobs.
每年的 Minecraft Live 上都会有一次生物投票,由社区从三个候选生物中投票选出下一次 Minecraft 更新时所添加的生物。

Minecraft Live 2020
Minecraft Live 2020

The mob vote for Minecraft Live 2020 was between three mobs: Iceologer, Moobloom, and Glow Squid.
参与了 Minecraft Live 2020 生物投票的是这三个生物:冰术师,哞花和发光鱿鱼。

The favourite amongst the technical Minecraft community was the Iceologer, and quite frankly I expected the Iceologer to win because the technical Minecraft agreed that it was the obvious choice, and their audience agreed and carried this wisdom onwards when campaigning for their mob vote favourite.
在技术型 Minecraft 社区内受到欢迎的是冰术师,坦率地说,我当时预测冰术师会获胜,因为技术型玩家们认为这是毫无疑问的选择,且他们的受众也认可这一观点,且在生物投票中做出了这一选择。

Meanwhile, a rather famous Minecraft content creator made a joke tweet stating that they will follow (on twitter) everyone who can prove they voted for the Glow Squid - providing some incentive for their many, many fans to vote for their favourite mob. They did retract this offer, but many see this as the damage being already done. The Glow Squid won.
但同时,另一位知名 Minecraft 内容创作者发推开了句玩笑,称他们将会(在推特上)关注任何可证明自己投票了发光鱿鱼的用户 —— 这极大的刺激了他们众多的粉丝。他们后来撤回了这一提议,但显然对投票的破坏性影响已经造成,发光鱿鱼最终获胜了。

Was the vote really rigged?
投票被操纵了吗?

The Glow Squid win was a real bloody surprise to myself, as well as the technical Minecraft community. The sentiment within my circles was that it was a meme vote, and undeserving of its victory.
发光鱿鱼的获胜对我来说真的是一个该死的“惊喜”,对技术型 Minecraft 社区来说也是。我所在圈子对它的看法是,这原本只是玩梗,却取得了实际的胜利。

Immediately I will say: I do not believe that any single creator swung the 2020 mob vote. I had this opinion at the time, and I still hold that opinion.
但我马上就回答了:我不相信只一个创作者就能左右 2020 年的生物投票。我当时就持这个观点,现在也是。

The first thing I did was ask my younger niece and nephew which mob did they vote for. They both said “The Glow Squid, of course” (as if it was the obvious choice). These are young Minecraft fans who had no idea who the content creator that “rigged the vote” was. I then started looking at what parents were saying about which mob their child picked, and again I was seeing a lot of support for the Glow Squid.
我做的第一件事是询问我的侄子侄女,他们的投票给了谁。他们都说“当然是发光鱿鱼啦”(仿佛这是一个显然的选择)。这些年轻的 Minecraft 迷们显然根本不知道所谓“左右了投票结果”的人。接着我又观察了一些讨论自己孩子投票的家长,同样的我看到了大量对发光鱿鱼的支持。

So I am convinced that what happened was our familiar Minecraft content communities created a conversation bubble where they put forward some indepth thought and discussion regarding why the Iceologer was a good idea, their audience heard these good thoughts and discussions, agreed, and then spread the converstaion as far as the familiar Minecraft content communities could reach.
因此我更愿意相信,我们熟悉的 Minecraft 内容社区工作者们创建了一项讨论,在这里人们对“为什么投票冰术师”这一问题发表了很多观点,进行了很多讨论,他们的受众听取这些观点与讨论,表示赞同,并扩散到 Minecraft 内容社区所能触及的各个地方。

But these communities probably don’t have the reach that we imagine. They probably aren’t in the school playgrounds where many Minecraft discussions are taking place.
但这个社区显然不是我们所想象的那样无微不至。它们显然不会到达学校操场,这样一处同样大量讨论 Minecraft 内容的地方。

But Minecraft isn’t just played by kids
但 Minecraft 不只是给孩子们游玩的

Yes, Minecraft is played by everyone, including adults. Adults who may not have the time to keep up with Minecraft news, who may not be able to take time out of their day to vote for a Minecraft mob, or time to read up about any of the Minecraft Live news.
是的,Minecraft 是所有人都可游玩的,包括成年人。成年人或许并没有足够多的时间可以关注 Minecraft 的新闻,他们也很可能挤不出时间来为 Minecraft 的生物进行投票,或是关注任何有关 Minecraft Live 的新闻。

After every Minecraft Live I check the conversation on Reddit, and I see the same pattern: A discussion about an announced feature, with many people in the comments saying “what is this?” and “was there some kind of announcement?”. I imagine that’s the normal Minecraft player: They have no idea a mob vote is even happening.
每次 Minecraft Live 结束后,我都会在 Reddit 上查看讨论,然后我就发现了相同的现象:有一个关于刚刚宣布的新特性的讨论,然后有许多人在评论里留言“这是个啥?”和“啊这,有公告吗?”。我想这才是普通的 Minecraft 玩家们:他们甚至都不知道生物投票已经进行了。

Why the Glow Squid?
为什么是发光鱿鱼?

This is very anecdotal, but when I looked into why indiviudals wanted the Glow Squid I did indeed see comments about how the submarine in the video was cool (the submarine was not added to Minecraft, and was never a planned idea), and also comments about how the Glow Squid will hypnotise players like in the video (the Glow Squid does not hypnotise players, and I have personally never seen plans to make the Glow Squid hypnotise players).
这是非常有趣的,但当我研究为什么人们想要发光鱿鱼时,我也确实看到了许多评论都在讨论视频中的潜艇有多酷(潜艇并没有添加到Minecraft中,也永远不是一个计划中的想法),以及发光鱿鱼将如何像视频里那样催眠玩家(发光鱿鱼并不会催眠玩家,我个人从未见过让发光鱿鱼催眠玩家的计划)。

I didn’t see many comments expecting the Glow Squid to act as a dynamic light, and I imagine this is because dynamic lighting isn’t a concept well understood by the kids who were so interested in the Glow Squid. Of note, I noticed the frustrations from the community were pivoted around “it doesn’t even glow!” - a sentence which has stuck with me.
我并没有看到很多评论期望把发光鱿鱼做成动态光源,我想这是因为对热衷于发光鱿鱼的孩子们来说,动态光源并不是一个容易理解的概念。值得注意的是,我留意到社区里的疑惑往往是围绕着“它甚至不发光!” —— 这句话确实问住了我。

I passed this feedback to the team as a lesson to learn: There is a balance to be had between the media team exercising their creativity (which I 200% believe is something we should promote), and presenting good, correct information to the community.
我把这条反馈作为一个教训传达给了团队:在宣传团队发挥他们的创造力(我200%相信,这是我们应该提倡的东西)和向社区提供良好的、正确的信息之间要有一个平衡。

Minecraft Live 2021
Minecraft Live 2021

To me, 2021 felt far less chaotic and drama-filled than 2020 (or perhaps I hang out in the wrong places?). The Allay won the vote, beat the Glare and the Copper Golem.
对我来说,2021 年的生物投票相对 2020 年来说没有那么混乱且有戏剧性了(这或许是因为我的投票不在焦点位?)悦灵战胜了怒目怪和铜傀儡,在投票中成为赢家。

I had wanted the Copper Golem to win, I personally find Minecraft builds most charming when there’s a bit of life and activity to them (I tend to construct useless piston and light contraptions behind the windows of my building façades, so it would look like someone was at home in them).
我曾想让铜傀儡获胜,个人认为当 Minecraft 游戏内的建筑有一些生命和活动的迹象时,它是最吸引人的(我总是在我建筑外墙的窗户后面建造无用的活塞和照明装置,这样可以让它看起来像是有人在家里)。

The mob presentations were unbalanced
生物的展示并不平衡

When watching the mob videos, the utility of the mobs was boiled down to:
在观看生物视频时,我们可以把这些生物能起到的作用总结为:

• Thing that tells you where it’s dark (Glare)
  • 告诉你周围是否黑暗的生物(怒目怪)
  • Thing that pushes buttons, and then freezes still (Copper Golem)
  • 按下按钮,然后静止不动的生物(铜傀儡)
  • Thing that you give an item for it to find, which will then pick up the same item from the ground when encountering said item, and it will then drop those items at a note block (Allay)
  • 需要你提供一个物品,然后会从地上拾取相同的物品,最后将它们丢在音符盒上的生物(悦灵)

I’m probably being a bit harsh, but to me you can tell that the Allay was a mob that had already been quite fleshed out and developed versus the other two.
说点不好听的,但对我来说,悦灵相较于另外两个生物来说确实已经被设计的相当完善了

Anyhow, the technical Minecraft community saw the utility in the Allay, so the discussion around the Allay winning was mostly positive.
无论如何,技术型 Minecraft 社区看到了悦灵的特征,因此围绕悦灵获胜的讨论是最积极的。

I remember sarcastically presenting the 3 options to my colleagues in the office after the vote, where I went into grand detail about all the possibilities of the Allay versus the other two. I think there was a lesson to be learned, but I was too upset about the Copper Golem losing to communicate it properly at the time.
我还记得在投票后,向办公室的同事们挖苦地陈述了这三种选项,并详细阐述了悦灵与其他两种选项相比的所有可能性。我认为这是一次教训,但我还是对铜傀儡的失败感到难过,当时没有合适地传达它的功能。

Briefly: Why I liked the Copper Golem
Briefly: 为什么我喜欢铜傀儡

I remember when I was testing the performance of the Fabulous graphics shaders on Java Edition I downloaded some futuristic city maps, and these amazing cities all felt like some kind of 28 Days Later apocolypse had occurred because they were so spookily empty. That was still fresh in my mind when I decided the Copper Golem was my choice.
当我在 Java Edition 上测试 Fabulous 图形着色器的性能时,我下载了一些未来城市的地图,这些令人惊叹的城市都感觉像是经历了某次天启后的第28天,因为它们是如此令人毛骨悚然的空旷。当我决定投给铜傀儡的时候,脑海里对此仍记忆犹新。

It’s a shame that we communicated the Copper Golem’s primary function as being a button-pushing drone. In my imagination I foresaw us one day expanding the Copper Golem functions to further promote the feeling of a base being alive.
遗憾的是,我们所传达的铜傀儡的主要功能是一个只会按下按钮的自律机关。在我的想象里,我预见到有一天我们会扩展铜傀儡的功能,以进一步加深玩家对基建有了生命的感受。

Minecraft Live 2022
Minecraft Live 2022

This year the mob vote was done differently, and Minecraft Live was prefaced with a blog postthat this year the team will only show off things that are “ready to take the stage”, this meant that the team would only reveal features that are ready for players themselves to try out.
今年的生物投票方式有所改变,Minecraft Live 以一篇官方博文作为开场白,称今年团队将只会展示“准备好的”的东西,这意味着团队将只会展示那些已经设计好让玩家自行体验的功能与特性。

The mob vote, by its nature, can’t follow that rule. If the mobs were developed to a stage where players could try them out, then there wouldn’t be a mob vote and all three mobs would be in the game (and we’d be missing two other features that otherwise would have been in the update).
但从本质上来说,生物投票不能遵循这一规则。如果生物已被开发到一个玩家可以体验的阶段,那么就不会有生物投票,而是所有三种生物都出现在游戏内(否则我们就会失去本应更新中的另外两个特性)。

The mob presentations were unbalanced again
生物的展示又一次不平衡

I would have originally said the lesson to learn from 2021 was not make one mob clearly more awesome than the other, but after this year I’d revise it to: don’t pack one mob with more information than any other.
我一开始会说2021年的教训不是让一种生物明显比另一种更赞,但今年以后我会把它修改为:不要让一种生物比其他生物拥有更多信息。

• Thing that hides in caves and gives you loot when found (Rascal)
  • 藏在洞穴里,找到时给你宝藏的生物(淘气鬼)
  • Thing that holds items and walks back to where you placed it (Tuff Golem)
  • 搬运物品,走回放下位置的生物(凝灰岩傀儡)
  • Thing that has ancient mystery, hatched from ancient eggs that can be found underwater, can be bred to revive the ancient lost mob, sniffs out plants to dig up ancient seeds, ancient seeds that you can grow into a new plant, and it can also grow to be really big (The Sniffer)
  • 具有远古的传说,传说从水下发现的古蛋内孵化,可繁殖以复兴已灭绝的古生物,古生物嗅嗅植物并挖出远古种子,种子可长成新的植物,植物可长的非常粗壮(嗅探兽)

Again, I’m probably being a bit harsh (because I wanted the Rascal to win), but I was already bracing for a Sniffer victory once all three videos were released because it felt like another case of one obvious mob.
又一次,我可能会说话不好听(因为我希望淘气鬼获胜),当三个视频都发布后,我已经预测到了嗅探兽的胜利,因为它感觉上就又是一个“显然要选这个生物”的案例。

The sniffer received more than half of your votes! 🤯
嗅探兽获得了超过半数的支持!🤯
Mob Vote 2022 results:
2022年生物投票的结果:
  • Sniffer - 55.1%
  • 嗅探兽 — 55.1%
  • Rascal - 27.7%
  • 淘气鬼 — 27.7%
  • Tuff golem - 17.2%#MinecraftLive
  • 凝灰岩傀儡 — 17.2%  #MinecraftLive
— Minecraft (@Minecraft) October 15, 2022
— Minecraft (@Minecraft) October 15, 2022

It was all in the details!
一切尽在细节中!

One frustration I saw repeated was that details for the Tuff Golem and Rascal were hidden on the blog posts on the websites, which are an extra click away from the easy-to-consume videos, and many Tuff Golem voters specifically wrote to me saying “I wasn’t going to vote Tuff Golem until I read the blog post”.
我经常看到有一种困惑,因为凝灰岩傀儡和淘气鬼的细节隐藏在网站的官方博文中,这与容易观看的视频相比有额外的一次点击,所以有许多投票给凝灰岩傀儡的人专门留言给我:“在读到官方博文之前,我并不会投票给凝灰岩傀儡。”

Why have mob votes to begin with?
为什么要有生物投票呢?

When I first joined Mojang back in 2020 this question was raised before Minecraft Live, and the answer I heard was quite wonderful. I can’t quote it exactly, but the gist was: It is a way for us to have all Minecraft players have a say in the game’s development, not just the players who we interact with every day in the community.
我还在 2020 年第一次入职 Mojang 时,这个问题就已经在 Minecraft Live 之前被提出了,我当时听到的答案非常好。虽然我不能确切地引用它,但这句话主旨是:这是一次可以使所有 Minecraft 玩家都可以在游戏开发环节进行发言的机会,而不仅仅是每天在社区中与我们互动的玩家。

I really like that, it plays into my discovery about the Glow Squid being a favourite amongst the Minecraft community we don’t have much visibility over (the Minecraft communities that occur in a school playground), and I definitely believe the mob votes give us more than it does take us away (for one, it’s an anticipated part of Minecraft Live itself, and thus draws a big crowd).
我非常喜欢这个回答,这让我发现其实发光鱿鱼才是在 Minecraft 社区中最受欢迎的,而我们先前并不知晓这一点(Minecraft 社区出现在了学校操场上),我坚定地相信着生物投票的优势远大于劣势(首先,这原本就是 Minecraft Live 的一部分,也因此吸引了大量的流量)。

Why not add all three mobs?
为什么不让三个生物一起加入呢?

I was surprised by this idea being repeated in the community, because I had thought (from my priviledged position) that the answer would have been obvious.
我惊讶于这个想法在社区内被反复提及,因为我认为(从我的角度来看)这个问题的答案应该是显然的。

Ignoring the fact that this removes the mob vote itself (which would be a shame), adding all three mobs is in effect adding none of the mobs, because they would be folded into the regular update features and would disappear from the community. It would probably no longer even be a mob, it would just be another slot for another feature, be it a block, biome, item, mob, whatever. And given that time isn’t infinite, the three mobs would be cut back down to one mob anyway.
首先这会导致生物投票本身被移除(这将是一个遗憾),添加所有三个生物就相当于没有添加任何生物,因为它们都将被合并到常规更新的特性里,并从社区中消失。它甚至可能不一定是一个生物,而是另一个可选的特性,可能是一个方块、生物群系、物品、生物等。考虑到时间并不是无限的,三个生物仍然会被削减为一个生物。

If we had the bandwidth to add all three mobs, that bandwidth is already being used for other parts of the update.
如果我们有足够的精力来添加所有三个生物,那么这精力也已经被用于更新的其他部分了。

But seeing the other two mobs lose makes me upset
但看到另外两个生物“输了”让我很难过

I did see an interesting comment on this, where a player was specifically upset because we have shown them mobs that they want in the game, but they won’t be in the game. This was the elusive “Mojang promised us XYZ” sentiment that I had been looking for, finally found it in 2022: this was a player who sees any Minecraft content at all to be a promise, and the mob vote to them was a vote for which two promises will we break. Very interesting, and I’m not sure how to navigate that one.
我确实看到了一个有趣的评论,一个玩家特别不高兴,因为我们先展示了他们想要在游戏中出现的生物,但它们不会出现在游戏里。这就是我一直在寻找的难以捉摸的“Mojang承诺我们XYZ”的情绪,并最终在2022年找到了它:这是一个将任何 Minecraft 内容都视为承诺的玩家,而生物投票对他们来说,则是我们将打破哪两个承诺的投票。很有意思,我不知道该怎么处理。

The first thing that came to my mind was “wow buddy, you’d hate to spend a day at Mojang”. We discuss ideas constantly, just walking through the hallway, whilst grabbing a coffee, when trying to put out fires that we accidentally caused in the microwave, during all these normal office moments we talk about ideas. Sometimes it’s mob ideas that we experimented with years ago, sometimes it’s new ideas, sometimes it’s ideas that were cut, sometimes it’s future ideas that we aren’t sure will make it.
我想到的第一件事是“哇,伙计,你肯定不愿意在 Mojang 呆上一天”。我们不断地交流想法,在走廊里散步的时候,在喝咖啡的时候,在试图扑灭微波炉意外起火的时候,在所有这些正常的办公室时间里,我们讨论想法。有时是我们多年前已实验过的生物想法,有时是新的想法,有时是已被掐灭的想法,有时是我们不确定能否成功的未来想法。

If all of those ideas were promises being broken, then this individual would have a horrible time just watching their favourite game be developed. To me, the mob vote is voting for one of those ideas to not be trapped as a lost echo in the hallways of Mojang Studios.
如果所有这些想法都是被打破了的承诺,那么这些人便只能眼睁睁地看着自己最喜欢的游戏被开发出来。对我来说,生物投票正是为了让这些想法不被扼杀在 Mojang Studios 的走廊里。

I’m probably not communicating my point here very well, probably because I need more time to think on it.
我可能没有很好地表达我的观点,或许是因为我需要更多的时间来思考。

But modders can add these mobs real fast
但模组作者可以迅速添加这些生物

I almost forgot to address this, but I really should.
我差点忘了说这个,但我真的应该说。

Modders have a few benefits on their side:
模组作者是有一些优势的:

The mobs have already been designed
生物已经设计好了

A lot of the work done is in the design phase, once that’s done developers then start picking up tasks that are needed in terms of priority.
很多工作是在设计阶段被完成的,一旦设计完成,开发人员就会开始根据工作优先级选择需要的任务。

Modders can skip the design phase (because we already did it), don’t need to worry about the current work priority (because they don’t work at Mojang) and can get on with it on their own time.
而模组作者可以跳过设计阶段(因为我们已经做过了),不需要担心当前的工作优先级(因为他们不用为 Mojang 工作),可以在自己的时间里继续工作。

Modders only work in Java Edition
模组作者只用在 Java 版本中工作

I’m not sure the community can really understand how much working on two different games with the goal of feature parity slows things down. A Java technique almost never translates into something usable in Bedrock.
我不确定社区是否真的能够理解为了功能均等而开发两款不同的游戏将会耽误多少时间。Java 版用到的技术几乎从未转义到 Bedrock 中可用。

Quite frequently we hit into problems where we’ve ran ahead with a solution in Java Edition (where we pretend we have infinite memory), only to be hit by the realities of needing to get the idea working on platforms without infinite memory for Bedrock.
我们经常会遇到这样的问题,已经在 Java 版本内提出了解决方案(这里可以假装自己拥有无限大内存),但最终失望于同样的解决方案还有在没有无限大内存的基岩版上面实现。

Modders are incredibly lucky that they just need to worry about Java Edition.
模组作者是非常幸运的,他们只需要担心Java 版本。

Modders probably aren’t working in an organisational structure
模组作者可能不会在一个组织结构中工作

It’s not just working on the game, it’s working on the franchise. Minecraft has a LOT going on outside of just features in the game, and employees at Mojang Studios are uniquely responsible for quite a lot of stuff that would shock and surprise anyone expecting a typical software/game company setup.
我们不仅致力于游戏,还致力于游戏系列。Minecraft 除了游戏内功能外还有很多内容,Mojang Studios 的员工负责的诸多内容会让任何期待经典软件/游戏公司配置的人感到震惊和不可思议。

Part of that structure includes communication through code. There are a LOT of people touching the code at the same time, modders tend to be working on a codebase that’s set at a particular level of Minecraft (almost never a latest snapshot) and probably don’t have a pull-request workflow that has 20+ people staring at it.
(社区模组)结构的一部分包括通过代码进行交流。有很多人在同一时间接触代码,模组作者更倾向于把工作安排在一个代码库,设置在 Minecraft 的特定版本(同时几乎从来没有最新快照),可能也不会有一个PR流能被20多人盯着。

Mods don’t need to get it right the first time
模组不需要第一次就完善

I have noticed that many mods showcased for impressive speed of development versus Mojang have the label “beta” on them. A modder can release a mod, and then work on the bugs and fixes for post-release patches.
我注意到,与 Mojang 相比,许多开发速度令人印象深刻的模组,它们上面都有“beta”的标签。模组作者可以发布一个模组,后续发布补丁以修复bug。

Of course, we fix bugs post-release, but these slow down development of other features that need priority, so it’s better to get it right the first time, and that takes time.
当然,我们也会在发布后修复漏洞,但这也会减缓其他需要优先考虑的功能的开发,所以最好在第一次就做好它,这需要时间。

Modders have an incentive to make the mob vote mods first
模组作者优先制作投票生物模组的动机

Adding them as fast as possible before anyone else (including Mojang) is a good way to get downloads of your mod (or get players to join your server where you host these mods).
在其他人(包括 Mojang)之前就把它们添加进游戏是增加你的模组下载量的好办法(另外一种是让玩家加入你托管这些模组的服务器)。

This is why the modding community is so great, it drives itself to innovate at a pace that cannot be matched by a slow organisation. Incentives like “we did it before Mojang” promotes modding and is fantastic.
这就是模组社区如此伟大的原因,它自我推进,以一个慢慢发展的公司组织所无法追上的速度进行创新。像“我们是在 Mojang 之前做的”这样的激励机制确实能够促进模组的发展,这是非常棒的。

Around the time of the mob votes, I see so much community activity around player created content, including mods.
每当生物投票的时候,我都能看到社区活动围绕玩家创造的内容(包括模组)展开。

How to fix the mob vote: By Felix
如何修正生物投票:由 Felix 提出

Again, this is my personal opinion, and when I presented this to some of my colleagues they were quite shocked, confused, and frightened, because this idea is a little crazy.
同样的,这只是我个人的意见,当我把它陈述给一些同事时,他们脸上都是震惊的,困惑的,恐惧的表情,因为这个观点有一点疯狂。

My crazy idea would be to say practically nothing about the mobs. We show off their design, we show off the environment it is in, and we say if it is a passive mob or a hostile mob, and that’s it. The players then vote on the mob that gives them the best vibes.
我疯狂的想法中将只字不提任何生物的信息。我们展示它们的设计;我们展示它们生存的环境;然后我们说明它是友好生物还是敌对生物。这样就可以了。然后让玩家投票给留下最好印象的那一个生物。
We then go into round 2 of voting: What should this mob do? Does it drop a rare item? Does it give a new block? Can you ride it?
接着我们进入第二轮投票:这个生物应该做什么?它掉落稀有物品吗?它提供新方块吗?它能够骑乘吗?
And then we go into the final round of voting: What should the mob be called?
最后我们进入最后一轮投票:这个生物应该叫什么?
It’s an extreme, complex, and cumbersome approach, but I think this would end any kind of appearance of imbalance where one mob is an obvious vote versus the others.
这是一种极端、复杂且繁琐的方法,但我认为这将会终结任何一切不平衡的现象,即一个生物相对于其它来说似乎是更“显然”的选项。
My favourite part of this is that it moves the design ambiguity back towards our game designers, who would now be given far more room to flesh out the mob after the fact of the vote (instead of revealing all our cards at the beginning).
我最喜欢的部分是,它将可以设计的空间移回到我们的游戏设计师身上,在投票之后,他们现在仍有更多的空间以完善生物(而不是在一开始就暴露我们所有的底牌)。

I will flesh out this idea a bit more to try and find the flaws in it - and more importantly figure out if it is solving anything worth while, because another thing I realised:
我会进一步充实这个想法,试图找出其中的缺陷,更重要的是弄清楚它是否解决了任何有价值的问题,因为我意识到的另一件事是:

The Mob vote is fine
生物投票是没问题的

Yeah after Minecraft Live 2022, I kind of felt like I didn’t need to write this huge post. The mob vote is actually fine, it’s harmless, it’s just a game, and it’s a game that will go on for a long time, any mistakes made can be fixed in an update.
是的,在 Minecraft Live 2022 之后,我觉得自己没有必要写这么长一篇文章。生物投票其实很好,它并无恶意,这(Minecraft)只是一个游戏,一个会持续很长时间的游戏,任何错误都可以在更新中修复。
So perhaps we don’t need to fix or change anything.
所以或许我们并不需要修正或是修改任何东西。

That’s 2% of my thoughts on mob votes. If you want the other 98%, then you need to join Mojang, get your NDA signed, and ask me in person.
这只是我对生物投票想法中的2%。如果你想知道剩下的 98%,你需要加入 Mojang,签下保密协议,然后当面问我。
If you disagree with me: then [url=home.php?mod=space&uid=7749]@ me on twitter[/url]. Opinions are welcome and I tend to forward interesting points to the rest of the Minecraft team.
如果你不同意我的看法:那就在推特上@我。欢迎留下你的观点,我会试把有趣的观点分享给其他 Minecraft 制作团队成员。

原帖地址:https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1397398-1-1.html

评分

参与人数 1铁粒 +12 收起 理由
mcyangtuo + 12 版规奖励

查看全部评分

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站