Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[官方文章] 基岩版的全新表情功能

发表于 2023-3-12 21:40:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:上海

NEWS
NEW EMOTE FEATURES FOR BEDROCK EDITION
基岩版的全新表情功能

Emoting just got easier!

发表情更方便了!

If you’ve ever opened up your emoting wheel in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition to find it empty, or fancied emoting without pausing your gameplay, then I have good news for you. Today we’re rolling out some helpful new updates to Bedrock Edition to make emoting faster, easier, and even more fun: because there are now some hidden emote easter eggs for you to discover, too!
如果你曾经在《Minecraft: 基岩版》中打开你的表情盘[注1]但发现它空空如也,或者想要在不暂停游戏的情况下去发送表情,那么我有个好消息要告诉你。这次我们将为基岩版推出一些有用的全新更新,让你发送表情时更快、更方便,甚至更有趣:因为还有一些隐藏的复活节表情彩蛋正等着你去发现!

EMOTE CHAT
表情聊天功能

Emoting in Bedrock Edition has, up until this point, been a lot like miming. Unless you’re looking at another player, you won’t know what they’re doing! With the new emote features, you’ll now see a chat string every time you emote. This means that even if your Realm buddies don’t see you frantically waving, they’ll be able to read it when it pops up in their chat (or listen to it depending on their accessibility settings). Yippee!
一直到现在,在基岩版中发送表情都很像在表演哑剧。除非你看着另一个玩家,否则你根本不知道他们在干嘛!有了全新的表情功能后,你现在可以在每次发送表情时看到一个聊天字符串。 这意味着,即使你的Realm中的小伙伴们没有看到你在“疯狂地挥手”,当消息在他们的聊天框中弹出时,他们也能读到它(或根据他们的无障碍设置来听到它)。好耶!

Our developers didn’t stop there, though. They’ve also hidden a secret easter egg in these chat strings, one that’s so secret they refused to tell me what it is. Apparently, to discover it you need to click your heels together, and emote the same thing a few times (okay, I lied! You don’t need to click your heels). I’ve got the “Dance the Conga” emote equipped at the moment, so I’m going to do that over and over again and see what happens! Will I end the dance in an incredible flourish? Will all my Realms buddies join in and dance with me? Open up Bedrock Edition and find out!
不过呢,我们的开发者可没有就此罢休。他们还在这些聊天字符串中藏了一个神秘的复活节彩蛋,这个彩蛋真的非常神秘,他们都不告诉我到底是什么。显然,要是想发现它,你需要同时点击你的脚底,然后发送几次相同的表情(好吧,你被骗了!你其实不用点击你的脚底)。我已经装备了 "跳康加舞 "的表情,所以我打算一遍又一遍地发送这个表情,看看会发生什么!我会不会以一个奇葩的动作结束舞蹈?我所有Realms中的小伙伴们会加入到这跳舞的行列中吗?去玩基岩版你就知道了!

If you don’t want to join me on my emote-easter-egg discovery (or you simply dislike the idea of emote chat strings popping up) then don’t worry – players (and server owners) can also mute the emote chat in World Settings.
如果你不想加入我的复活节表情彩蛋探索之旅(或者你只是不喜欢看见表情聊天字符串弹出来),那么也不用担心——玩家(以及服务器服主)也可以在世界设置中关闭表情聊天功能。

QUICK EMOTING WITH NEW HOTKEYS
通过快捷键快速发送表情

If you’ve never emoted before, then fear not! The new update will make that easier, too. Now when you spawn into your world, you’ll see some handy instructions that’ll guide you on how to open the chat and the emote wheel.
如果你之前从未发送过表情,也不用害怕!这次的全新更新也将会使发送表情更加轻松。现在当你进入你的世界时,你会看到一些方便的指示说明,教你如何打开聊天框和表情盘。

The emote wheel is where you can choose between your emotes. Previously this held six slots, but now the emote wheel will be reduced to four . This is so you can emote more quickly, using hotkeys! Each of your four slots will be tied to a corresponding key on your keyboard or a button on your controller, meaning you can emote without pausing your game. Just press "B" on your keyboard if you play on PC or left on your console controller's directional pad*, and it’ll open a quick-emote box in the bottom left-hand side of your screen. You know what that means, right? Faster emoting and more conga dancing for me!
表情盘是可以选择你的表情的地方。以前它有六个槽位,但现在表情盘将减少为四个。这是为了让你能更快地使用快捷键发送表情!你的四个槽位将与你的键盘上的一个相应的按键或你的控制器上的一个按钮绑定,这代表你可以在不暂停游戏的情况下发送表情。如果你在PC端上游玩,只需按下键盘上的"B"键或按下主机控制器方向键上的左键*,就会在屏幕的左下方开启一个表情快捷框(暂译)。你知道这意味着什么对吧?我将会拥有更快的表情发送和更多的康加舞!

*Default control settings for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
*《Minecraft: 基岩版》的默认控制设置。

ORGANIZING YOUR EMOTES
管理你的表情

As well as making sure you’ve always got four emotes equipped as default (Wave, Simple Clap, Follow Me, & Over There!) it’ll also be easier than ever to see which emotes you own, and which you don’t. Head to the Dressing Room and you’ll discover your owned emotes (and any you’ve nabbed through achievements) in a box at the top. Isn’t that tidy? You’ll even be able to change which hotkeys correspond to which emote in this section, so if you’re a rebel who customizes their controls, then by all means, run wild!
除了确保你一定会装备着四个默认表情(“挥手”、“拍手”、“跟着我”和“在那儿!”)之外,这次更新也将让你比以往更容易看到自己拥有或没有哪些表情。前往更衣室(角色创建器),你会发现你拥有的表情(以及你通过成就获得的所有表情)都在顶部的一个框框里。非常简洁明了吧?你甚至可以在这个地方切换哪个快捷键对应哪个表情,所以如果你十分热爱自定义控制,那就尽情随意地去发挥吧!

Are you excited to try out the new emote features? I know I am! I’m going to load straight into my Realm and try and find all the emoting easter eggs I can. See you there, friends – I’ll be ** conga dancing!
想不想快点尝试全新的表情功能?反正我超级想!我要赶紧进入到我的Realm里试试,并找到所有的复活节表情彩蛋。在那里见喽,朋友们——我是那个跳着康加舞的人哦!

[注1] 我不知道emote wheel应该翻译成什么...

【风劲子a 译自官网 2023 年 03 月 09 日发布的 New emote features Bedrock Edition;原作者 Sophie Austin】
【本文排版借助了:SPXX v2.4.14】

【原帖URL:https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1432360-1-1.html

评分

参与人数 1铁粒 +8 收起 理由
Cinder + 8 苦力怕论坛感谢有你~

查看全部评分

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-14 18:07:41 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:湖南省
网易版玩家,给我冲入国际版
2# 2023-3-14 18:07:41 回复 收起回复