支持版本:1.17.x 
来源:转载
原帖地址:https://mcpedl.com/transport-add-on/
下载地址:https://mcpedl.com/transport-add-on/
语言支持:English 
运行需求:游戏本体
最后更新:2021-07-24
本帖最后由 xie22 于 2021-7-29 07:08 编辑

A to B baby! For all your transporting requirements we have here bulldozers, two dirtbikes, hot air balloons, blimps, bicycles, three types of planes, a chopper, flying broomsticks and ... horse and cart! You know, the usual things. And, don't forget the Death Trap; build one for your friends today.

Crafting
To obtain any of these things, you have to craft the right sort of package (e.g. bulldozer-in-a-box!), place it down, and then destroy it. A spawn egg will drop and the fun will commence. Most require a 'magic motor', recipe below. If you place it down (it's a light source as well) you'll need a silk-touch pick axe to pick it up.

Bulldozers
Expensive, that's for sure (those grey blocks are netherite blocks, yikes). Slow (ish) and powerful, these things can bust through just about everything. Including... bedrock. Yes, not sure if this was a good idea or not, but, there it is. They come in a variety of colors and when destroyed, they do not drop a spawn egg, so you'll need to build a new one. Or just cheat it back, I won't tell.

Dirtbikes
Ideal for heading out for that camping trip with your buddies. Terrorize the villagers with sounds of your 2 stroke madness. They do have a small inventory, perfect for that shulker box full of camping gear. They don't drop a spawn egg when destroyed. Not that expensive though (note the black blocks are coal blocks.)

2021 Dirtbike
All-new (i.e. almost the same) for 2021! Not as strong, but generally a bit faster and can jump a bit higher.

Bicycles
OMG, so boring. (I'm actually a cyclist, I shouldn't be saying such things! Blasphemy!) They are cheap, come in a variety of colors, and they do drop a spawn egg, so, there's that.

Horse and Cart
I don't know what the plural of these things is. Neither do you, stop pretending. They do not drop a spawn egg either. But you can ride them (and take a passenger, I believe, at least I meant to add a passenger, might be a job for version 2), and they have an inventory.

Hot Air Balloons
Peaceful, and very pretty but OH SO SLOW. Repair them with wool/string. No spawn egg from these things so be careful. Look up to fly up, look down to fly down.

Flying Broomsticks
So expensive. They will drop a spawn egg, so, that's pretty neat. Have fun gathering the required amount of netherite! (The purple block is crying obsidian.) Look up to fly up, down to fly down. Just like the balloon. Just not as pretty.

Passenger Plane
Take up to two of your friends on a fun plane ride! If you fly too slowly, you'll drop from the sky!

Single-Seat plane
Like the above, but for people who don't want their hair all mussed.

Death Trap
What it lacks in safety it more than makes up for in cheapness and fun, fun, fun. If you're watching and not participating.

Chopper
You want one of these! Who wouldn't?!

Blimp
Who doesn't love blimps! Now you can have your own, and they don't even explode (I feel we've missed an opportunity here.....). Four seater!

从A到B宝贝!为了满足您的运输要求,我们这里有推土机,两个飞艇,热气球,小飞艇,自行车,三种飞机,一架直升机,飞天扫帚和。。。马车!你知道,平常的事。还有,别忘了死亡陷阱;今天就为你的朋友做一个。
手工制作
要获得这些东西,你必须制作正确的包装(例如,推土机装在盒子里!),把它放下,然后毁掉它。一个产卵将下降,乐趣将开始。大多数需要一个“魔法马达”,配方如下。如果你把它放下来(它也是一个光源),你需要一把丝质的镐来把它捡起来。
推土机
很贵,这是肯定的(那些灰色的积木是荷兰积木,哎呀)。缓慢而有力,这些东西几乎可以穿透一切。包括…在内基岩是的,不知道这是不是个好主意,但是,就是这样。它们有各种各样的颜色,当被摧毁时,它们不会掉落一个产卵,所以你需要建立一个新的。或者干脆骗回来,我不说。
垃圾桶
非常适合和你的朋友一起去野营。用你疯狂的二划声恐吓村民。他们确实有一个小库存,完美的舒尔克盒充满露营装备。它们在被摧毁时不会掉卵。不过没那么贵(注意黑色的区块是煤块。)
2021迪特贝克
2021年全新(即几乎相同)!没有那么强,但一般都快一点,可以跳得更高一点。
自行车
天哪,太无聊了(我其实是个自行车手,我不该说这种话!亵渎上帝!)它们很便宜,有各种各样的颜色,它们确实会掉一个卵,所以,就是这样。
马车
我不知道这些东西的复数是什么。你也一样,别装了。它们也不会掉卵。但是你可以骑它们(我相信,带一个乘客,至少我想增加一个乘客,可能是版本2的工作),而且它们有一个清单。
热气球
很平静,很漂亮,但是太慢了。用羊毛/细绳修补。这些东西不能产卵,所以要小心。抬头飞起来,低头飞下来。
飞天扫帚
太贵了。它们会落下一个卵,所以,这很好。享受收集所需数量的尼日人的乐趣(紫块是哭黑曜石。)抬头飞起来,向下飞下来。就像气球一样。只是没那么漂亮。
客机
带上你的两个朋友去玩飞机!如果你飞得太慢,你会从天上掉下来的!
单座飞机
就像上面所说的,但是对于那些不想把头发弄乱的人来说。
死亡陷阱
它在安全性上的不足不仅仅是在廉价和有趣,有趣,有趣上的弥补。如果你在看而不参与。
斩波器
你想要一个!谁不会?!
小型软皮艇
谁不喜欢飞艇!现在你可以有你自己的,他们甚至不会爆炸(我觉得我们错过了一个机会在这里……)。四座!

mcpedl作者空间
youtube

下载
选mediafire

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

transport-addon_2.jpeg

评分

参与人数 1铁粒 +10收起理由
 SEREI*** + 10加油

查看全部评分

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 楼主|  发表于 2021-7-26 07:20:56 来自手机|显示全部楼层 IP:辽宁省
新人发帖
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 发表于 2021-7-26 07:27:09 来自手机|显示全部楼层 IP:河南省
牛哇,等等那个要用不死图腾合成的是什么鬼?
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 楼主|  发表于 2021-7-26 07:36:10 来自手机|显示全部楼层 IP:辽宁省
一只氵弱尸 发表于 2021-7-26 07:27
牛哇,等等那个要用不死图腾合成的是什么鬼?

马车
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 发表于 2021-7-26 07:40:10 来自手机|显示全部楼层 IP:河南省
xie22 发表于 2021-7-26 07:36
马车

哦哦
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 发表于 2021-7-26 10:17:12 来自手机|显示全部楼层 IP:湖南省
!!
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 发表于 2021-8-10 19:15:53|显示全部楼层 IP:湖北省
一只氵弱尸 发表于 2021-7-26 07:27
牛哇,等等那个要用不死图腾合成的是什么鬼?

为了防止人从马上摔下来而准备的[img=96,96]blob:https://klpbbs.com/d9ad5e7c-29af-4dc7-8e6f-fa14eefb6fd1[/img]
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 发表于 2021-8-12 08:14:16 来自手机|显示全部楼层 IP:内蒙古
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 发表于 2021-8-20 07:45:12 来自手机|显示全部楼层 IP:江西省
白嫖咯
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
 发表于 2021-8-26 22:24:25 来自手机|显示全部楼层 IP:广东省
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~

本版积分规则

本站
关于我们
联系我们