来源: 转载
原帖地址: https://mcpedl.com/tameable-goats-addon-1/
下载地址: -
语言支持: 繁體中文 
运行需求: 游戏本体
最后更新: 2021-07-26
版本要求:1.17.0.50Beta+

image.png
This addon allows a player to tame a goat in Minecraft PE. What's special once you tame it? Well, once tamed you can ride it, milk it, store stuff in it's fur (Storage), gain it's special charge attack while fighting, etc..I Make Addons/Videos like this weekly, please encourage me by subscribing my YouTube Channel - Anni boy If you don't encourage me/support me, it MIGHT be that I stop making addons like these so please do
这个附加包允许玩家在Minecraft PE中驯服山羊。驯服后有什么特别的?嗯,一旦驯服了,你可以骑它,挤奶,把东西放在它的毛皮里(箱子),在战斗中获得它的特殊攻击,等等。我每周都会制作附加包/视频,请订阅我的YouTube频道来鼓励我-subscribing 如果你不鼓励我/支持我,我可能会停止制作这样的附加包,所以请这样做
How to tame a goat:
如何驯服山羊:

image.png
To tame a goat you can use a Wheat, Apple or a Carrot, the goat will come running to you but remember it may not get tamed at once, it depends upon the goat's temper how many wheat/apple/carrot it will need to be tamed. You can even milk an untamed(Wild) goat with the help of a bucket.
要驯服一只山羊,你可以用小麦、苹果或胡萝卜,山羊会向你跑来,但记住它可能不会马上被驯服,这取决于山羊的脾气需要驯服多少小麦/苹果/胡萝卜。你甚至可以在桶的帮助下挤一只未驯服的(野生)山羊的奶。

image.png
Goat Milk:
羊奶:

image.png
Earlier (Without this addon) Goats gave normal milk, a milk which will take away all your effects. Now (With this addon) Goats will give a special goat milk, this milk won't take any effects from you, but it will give you strength and a jump boost. You will be able to jump more than the height of a normal Minecraft tree (That is like 4-5 blocks high jump) and will gain a little more strength for pvp / fights. Just Right Click with an empty bucket; Press-Hold for mobile users.
早些时候(没有这个附加包)山羊给正常的牛奶,牛奶会带走你所有的效果。现在(有了这个附加包)山羊会给你一种特殊的羊奶,这种奶不会对你产生任何影响,但它会给你力量和跳跃的提升。你将能够跳得比一棵普通的树高(就像4-5个方块的跳高)并且在pvp/战斗中获得更多的力量。移动用户只需要拿着一个空桶,并按住屏幕
image.png
Once tamed:
一旦驯服:

Once tamed the player can ride the goat, servile using it's high jumping ability, use it to go down risky paths as the goat does not die from fall damage, can store some of your stuff, will help you in attacking in the form of a battle ram, etc.
一旦驯服,玩家可以骑着山羊,使用它的高跳跃能力,使用它去冒险的道路上,因为山羊不会死于坠落伤害,可以存储你的一些东西,将帮助你在攻击的形式,战斗公羊等。
Riding it:
骑着它:

image.png
Jumping with it:
跳起来:

image.png
Storage:
储存:

image.png

下载:
原作者:
https://mcpedl.com/tameable-goats-addon-1/
118pan:
https://klpbbs.118pan.com/b1050175
本站:
Tameable Goats Addon.mcaddon (26.13 KB, 下载次数: 295)

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-26 16:08:13 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:江西省
好棒,要是再加一个山羊毛就更好了
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-14 11:04:46 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:河南省
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持

使用道具 举报