[其他] 《我的世界:地下城》入门指南

发表于 2020-5-29 21:08:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:广东省

DUNGEONS
Guide to Minecraft Dungeons Out Now
《我的世界:地下城》入门指南

Read up and play on!
细细阅读然后奋战沙场!
Kelsey Howard

Many scientific studies (that I may have made up for the sake of this article) say that that is good for your eyes to take a break from your screens. But, the screens are where my video games are! That's why I found this handy “life-hack”: when you can’t play games, read about them. And what better game to read about than the very recently released Minecraft Dungeons! With the Guide to Minecraft Dungeons(released earlier this week alongside the game), you get the best of both worlds.
据多方科学研究表明(或许是我出于私心,为了写这篇文章胡编乱造的)将你的视线从电脑屏幕上移开对视力有好处。但是,屏幕可是我玩游戏的地方呐!这就是为什么我发现了这个鲜为人知的“生活小妙招”:当你玩不了游戏的时候,阅读它们的相关信息吧。还有什么比近期发售的《我的世界:地下城》更适合阅读的游戏哩!阅读《我的世界:地下城》入门指南( 会在本周早些时辰 与游戏一同发布),你既会感到现实生活的怡人,也会获得网上冲浪的极致体验的。

This guide is so good for you; it’s a downright educational experience. Really! Want to learn dev insights into what goes into your favorite levels, or a little bit about the gear combos that will totally change your playstyle?Guide to Minecraft Dungeons contains 96 information-packed pages of all the things you’ve ever wanted to know! That is if everything you wanted to know was all about Minecraft Dungeons.
这本指南是多么的适合你呀——这是一本贯穿始终的教育经历。有一说一!想要了解开发人员对你所感兴趣的关卡的见解,亦或是学到一些关于装备搭配的小妙招?《我的世界:地下城》入门指南一本足足有96页厚的 百科全书会满足你的求知欲!如果说你的求知欲是针对《我的世界:地下城》的话。

Okay, that’s all you’re going to get out of me – if you want to find out more, you’re going to have to buy the book yourselves!
好吧,这就是你能从我这得知的一切了——想要了解更多就去 买书吧

【Sinbad 译自官网 2020 年 05 月 28 日发布的 Guide to Minecraft Dungeons Out Now;原作者 Kelsey Howard】
【本文排版借助了:SPX

【转自 MCBBS Sinbad_Official 的 https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1052573-1-1.html
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站
关于我们
联系我们
坛史纲要
官方