上一篇我已经提到过我英语水平一般,这里就不多说了。
本文翻译过程中使用了谷歌翻译以及ChatGPT润色
不出意外的话,本篇以及周年庆第二天的文章不会出现在资讯版了。

NEWS
15TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
15周年纪念系列

DAY 5: Nab some limited-edition loot!
第五天:获得一些限量版战利品!

I may not be a fashion icon, but I do try! For once, it would be so nice for someone to ask me “Who are you wearing?” and not “What are you wearing?!” Well, my days of justifying my fashion choices are over because the Minecraft 15th Anniversary Collection is here!   
或许我不是个时尚偶像,但我会尽力!如果有人问我“你穿的是谁的衣服?”,而不是“你穿的是什么?!”,那将是太棒了。好吧,我已经不再费心为自己的时尚选择辩护了,因为《Minecraft》15周年纪念系列就在这里!”

To celebrate Minecraft’s 15th birthday in fitting attire, we’re releasing a very special, limited-edition collection of merch in a variety of styles and never-before-seen designs, exclusive to the Minecraft Shop. Now, imagine you’re watching a runway show and read on...
为了庆祝《Minecraft》诞生15周年,我们推出了一系列非常特别的限量版商品。这个系列拥有多种风格和前所未见的设计,专为《Minecraft》商店而打造。现在,请想象您正在观赏一场时装秀,继续往下看吧……

LIMITED LOOT COLLECTION
限量版战利品合集

The Limited Loot collection introduces – for the first time ever – T-shirts featuring stunning, never before worn Minecraft concept art! Wear beautifully drawn environments and get lost in the beauty of Minecraft’s biomes whenever you look in the mirror. Just remember to walk away... eventually.
Limited Loot 系列首次推出了印有令人惊叹、前所未见的《Minecraft》概念艺术的 T 恤!每当您站在镜前,穿上这些绘有精美绘制的场景的服装,就仿佛置身于《Minecraft》美丽的生物群落之中。同时在被人瞧见时,给人留下深刻印象。

GAMERTAG JERSEYS
玩家代号球衣

Show that you belong to team Minecraft with a custom jersey! Whether you’ve been with us since day one or are a newbie crafter, you’re part of our team. Customize your jersey with your own gamertag and game on! You can even wear it while playing sports, if that’s your thing.
通过定制球衣,展示您是《Minecraft》团队的一员!无论您是老玩家,还是萌新,您都是我们团队的一部分。利用您自己的玩家代号定制球衣,并开始游戏吧!如果您喜欢,甚至可以在运动时穿着它。

THROWBACK LETTERMAN JACKET
复古棒球夹克

Wear your adventures on your sleeves with this letterman design, featuring a variety of patches inspired by the most iconic parts of the game – including the chicken, obviously.
这款棒球夹克将您的冒险经历展现在袖子上,各种图案的灵感来自游戏中最具标志性的部分,当然也包括鸡。

BOMBER JACKET
飞行员夹克

Don’t want to shout your love for Minecraft from the rooftops? Whisper it at street level with this sleek bomber jacket that commemorates 15 years of Minecraft in a more subdued way.  

不想太显眼地表达您对《Minecraft》的热爱吗?这款时尚飞行员夹克以更低调的方式庆祝《Minecraft》15周年,如同在街头低声细语。

VINTAGE BAND TEE
复古乐队 T 恤

Nothing says “I was there” like a weathered band T-shirt, so celebrate 15 years of haunting soundtracks and muffled zombie groans with the band tee! Perfect to wear while you go on and on and on about your music disc collection. It just sounds better coming from a Minecraft jukebox, you know?
没有什么比一件历经岁月洗礼的乐队T恤更能表达“我曾在那儿”的感觉了,所以用这件乐队T恤来庆祝15年来令人难忘的配乐和低沉的僵尸呻吟吧!非常适合您在不断收集音乐光盘时佩戴。来自《Minecraft》唱片机的声音听起来更好,你知道吗?

TODAY’S FREE CHARACTER CREATOR ITEM
今日免费角色创建器物品

It’s about time we tipped our hats to the great redstone engineer community by giving them a... coat! It doesn’t matter if you struggle to set up a basic fireworks show (speaking from experience) or don’t even know what redstone is – you can still pull off the Redstone Coat. Just like I can still use my server buddy’s contraptions even though I didn’t build them. Thanks, Greg! To claim the Redstone Coat, just launch Bedrock Edition and head to the Dressing Room after 10am PST/7pm CET.
是时候向伟大的红石工程师社区致敬了,送上一件……外套!即使您对建造基本的烟花表演(根据经验)感到困难,甚至不知道红石是什么,都没关系——您仍然可以穿上红石外套。就像我仍然可以使用我的服务器好友的装置一样,即使它们不是我建造的。谢谢 Greg !想要获得红石外套,只需启动基岩版并前往更衣室即可。

Five days into the celebration and we’re already re-shaping the fashion world as we know it. Paris, here we come! But before we do that, there are still 10 days of surprises to come. Check back daily at Minecraft.net and discover them all!
庆祝活动已经过去五天了,我们已经在重新定义我们所熟知的时尚界。巴黎,我们来了!但在此之前,还有10天的惊喜等待着您。每天回来查看 Minecraft.net 并发现它们吧!

【FlashDragon 译自官网2024年5月19日发布的 15th Anniversary Collection;原作者 Cristina Anderca】

|想了解更多游戏资讯?苦力怕论坛 - 游戏资讯版块
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-22 09:41:28 | 显示全部楼层 IP:重庆
仔细一看棒球夹克那件的兜帽还有苦力怕的小脸和“15”
2# 2024-5-22 09:41:28 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-22 10:31:49 | 显示全部楼层 IP:天津
关于周边衣服我的评价是自己动手丰衣足食(复杂的搞不了整个简单的还是可以的