Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[文章] 【翻译】在MC建一个圆?

发表于 2022-4-4 15:01:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:广西

GUIDES
BUILD... A CIRCLE?
BUILD…A CIRCLE?

Tutorial Difficulty: 9/10
教程难度:9/10

This is madness . This is an unholy creation. This is... a circle. In plain, unmodded, vanilla Minecraft. Many have tried – by combining minecarts, or by making a circle so big that you can't see the blocky bits when you zoom out really far – but no one has ever made a circle as circular as this one.
这是疯狂的。这是一个困难的创造。这是。。。一个圆圈。在普通的,未经修改的,原版的Minecraft中。许多人都尝试过 - 通过组合矿车,或者通过制作一个如此大的圆圈,以至于当你缩小到很远的时候你看不到方块未知 - 但从来没有人做过像这个圆圈一样圆形的圆圈。

404视频:

Technically, this video is a tutorial, since it features all the steps to make this affront to Minecraft God, but I'm going to warn you: it's extremely complicated and involves a lot of commands that I won't pretend to understand myself. In fact, the easiest part of this tutorial is probably the bit where you build a square out of sand, and I'm not convinced I could even do that without help.
从技术上讲,这个视频是一个教程,因为它提供了侮辱Minecraft God的所有步骤,但我要警告你:它非常复杂,涉及很多命令,我不会假装理解自己。事实上,本教程中最简单的部分可能是你用沙子建造一个正方形的那一点,我不相信在没有帮助的情况下我甚至可以做到这一点。

But if you're still here, and you're up for a challenge, then here we go: how to make a circle in a game entirely made of cubes. Don't say I didn't warn you.
但是,如果你还在这里,并且你准备迎接挑战,那么我们来看看:如何在完全由立方体组成的游戏中制作一个圆圈。不要说我没有警告你。
For Mysticat's circle, you'll need a lot of armour stands, a lot of sand (or whatever block you want, really), and some command blocks. To put it in layman's terms, you'll need to "clone" an armour stand in a circle around the command blocks, each one with a block as its head. Then you set it up so that all the armour stands face inwards, and... boom! You have a circle.
对于Mysticat的圆圈,你需要很多装甲架,很多沙子(或者你想要的任何方块,真的),以及一些命令块。用通俗的话来说,你需要在命令方块周围"克隆"一个装甲支架,每个装甲架都有一个方块作为头部。然后你把它设置好,让所有的盔甲都朝内,然后......boom!你有一个圆圈。

There's a bit of fiddly stuff, where you have to make sure that the blocks don't touch one another (or they'll start flickering black) but it's all explained in the video, and I'm not good with command blocks, okay? I don't understand this wizardry!
有一些麻烦的东西,你必须确保这些块不会相互接触(否则它们会开始闪烁黑色),但这一切都在视频中解释过了,我不擅长命令块,好吗?我不明白这个魔术!

Mysticat decides to use the circle to make a lovely little pool, but there are as many uses for "large circle" as there are lines of symmetry in a circle, which is to say, infinite. You could put animals in it as a cool new-agey pen. You could turn it into one of those '70s conversation pits. You could build it out of black concrete so it looks like a giant vinyl record, although I don't know why you'd want that.
Mysticat决定用圆圈来制作一个可爱的小游泳池,但是"大圆圈"的用途与圆圈中的对称线一样多,也就是说,无限。你可以把动物放进去,作为一个很酷的新时代猪圈。你可以把它变成70年代的谈话坑之一。你可以用黑色的混凝土建造它,所以它看起来像一张巨大的黑胶唱片,尽管我不知道你为什么会想要它。

At this point, you're probably thinking, "surely, this can't be the first time someone has figured out these arcane steps to summon a big round?" I thought the same thing. You won't be surprised to hear that my YouTube recommendations are about 50% Minecraft stuff, and a lot of it is people building safe houses and medieval cottages – not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's certainly not the first time anyone's ever built those things.
在这一点上,你可能会想,"当然,这不可能是第一次有人想出这些神秘的步骤来召唤一个大回合?我也是这么想的。你不会惊讶地听到我的YouTube推荐大约50%的Minecraft的东西,其中很多是人们建造安全屋和中世纪小屋 - 并不是说这有什么问题,但这肯定不是第一次有人建造这些东西。

But this video, at the time of writing, has fourteen million views. The sequel, "How To Build A Sphere In Minecraft", already has three million views. This craziness is new, exciting, and horrifying, all in equal measure. Minecraft will never be the same again.
但是在撰写本文时,这段视频有一千四百万的观看次数。续集"如何在Minecraft中构建球体"已经有三百万次观看。这种疯狂是新的,令人兴奋的和可怕的,所有这些都是同等程度的。Minecraft将再也不会一样了。

【MCicebox 译自官网 2022 年 01 月 25 日发布的 Build... A Circle?;原作者 Kate Gray】
【本文排版借助了:SPXX
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站
关于我们
联系我们
坛史纲要
官方