[文章] 【翻译】背包盘点:避雷针

发表于 2021-6-4 12:04:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:江苏省
本帖最后由 NetheriteX1 于 2022-1-29 16:06 编辑

DEEP DIVES
Taking Inventory: Lightning Rod
背包盘点:避雷针

You’ll want to build one A-ZAP!
你需要避雷针避免雷电!

Some people build their homes from cobblestone. Some people build their homes from bricks. Some weirdos build their homes from slime blocks. But there is a substantial group of players who very unwisely build their homes out of flammable materials, like wood.
有些人的房子是用圆石做的,有些人的房子是用砖块做的。有些怪家伙用粘液块搭房子。但是有一大群玩家很不机智,胆敢用可燃的材料做房子,比如木板这种材料。

Don’t get me wrong – wood is pretty. It lends a rustic, natural look to any build. But in a thunderstorm? Well, let’s just say that house won’t be standing long. The odds are good that you’ll return home from a trip to your mine and discover your precious home burnt to the ground.
您可别误会——木板好看还是好看的。有了木板,建筑物就会有田园、自然的风味。但是在一场雷暴中呢?说白了吧,这房子活不了太久的:很有可能在你从矿洞回来的时候,你就会看到你珍爱的房子已经烧得一点不剩了。

That’s why, in the upcoming Caves & Cliffs update, we’re throwing wood-builders a lifeline with a new item – the Lightning Rod.
这就是为什么,在即将到来的洞穴与山崖更新中,我们带来了一件新的物品,拯救木质建筑师们。这就是避雷针。

The lightning rod does one thing and it does it very well. It’ll entice any lightning strikes in a small area to hit the rod instead of its original target. The electrical energy contained within is converted to a redstone signal, and nothing catches fire.
避雷针只有一个用处,而且效果非常的好。避雷针会吸引其周边小范围内的闪电击中自己,避免闪电击中原本目标的位置。在避雷针里存储的电能可以转换为红石信号,而且也不会产生任何火焰。

That’s useful during a thunderstorm, but it’s also handy if you’re expecting an attack from someone carrying a trident with the Channeling enchantment. It’ll divert those lightning strikes too.
避雷针的这个用途在雷暴天气里非常使用,但是如果有人想要带引雷附魔的三叉戟攻击你的时候,避雷针也能派上用场,它同样可以吸引三叉戟导致的闪电。

Want one? Great! Go digging. You’ll need to find a few blocks of copper ore, smelt down the resulting raw copper into at least three ingots, and then stack those ingots on top of each other in a crafting grid. Once crafted, stick it somewhere convenient (a rooftop is a good place) and you’ll be safe from electrical assault.
你想要制作一个避雷针吗?很好!去挖矿吧。你需要一些铜矿石,把粗铜矿熔炼之后得到至少三个铜锭,然后在工作台里把它排成一条竖线。得到避雷针后,找个合适的地方插进去(屋顶就是个不错的选择),然后你就能免于闪电的威胁了。

In fact, lightning that strikes a lightning rod can’t even summon skeleton horse traps. Here’s developer Nir "Ulraf" Vaknin to explain why:
对了,打击在避雷针上的闪电是无法召唤骷髅马陷阱的。开发者 Nir "Ulraf" Vaknin为我们详细解释了一下原因:

"Originally, we wanted lightning hitting the lightning rod to be identical in any way to the normal lightning strikes – but that proved to have some unexpected consequences. I was working on lightning deoxidizing copper blocks so I built a nice little copper roof with a lightning rod on it and left my game running while I went out for lunch.
最开始的时候,我们希望打在避雷针上的闪电和一般的闪电一模一样。但是后来发现这会导致一些出人意料的结果。我当时正在做闪电除铜锈的工作,所以我搭了一个漂亮的小铜块屋顶,插上一根避雷针,然后把游戏放在那里去吃午饭了。

When I came back I found many skeleton horse traps waiting for me on my roof! We felt skeleton horse traps should be a rare and exciting occurrence and constantly finding them on your roof might take the mystery out of them. That's why we decided to make lightning striking lightning rods never summon a skeleton horse trap."
等我回来的时候,我发现在房顶上有好多骷髅马现金在等着我!在我们的设计中骷髅马陷阱应该是比较稀有的东西,当你发现骷髅马陷阱的时候应该会感到兴奋。如果你在房顶上总是能发现它,那它的神秘感就大大消减了。这就是为什么我们决定让击中避雷针的闪电无法召唤骷髅马陷阱。

—— Nir "Ulraf" Vaknin

Lightning rods are very much a thing in the real world, too. The danger of lightning strikes gets larger as buildings get taller, so it wasn’t a problem for much of human history but then European cities started building churches with towers that reached towards the heavens.
避雷针在现实中也非常常见。雷击的危害随着建筑高度的增加而越发明显,所以虽然在之前的人类历史中不是问题,但是随着欧洲的一些城市开始建造直插云端的教堂的时候,问题就显现了出来。

Their first defence against lightning strikes was prayer, but this wasn’t very effective, so a Czech priest named Prokop Diviš developed a “meteorological machine” that was designed to deprive the air of its superfluous electricity and very much resembled a lightning rod. Around the same time, in the United States, Benjamin Franklin was conducting electrical experiments and famously flew a kite in a thunderstorm – collecting electrical energy from the atmosphere. Soon decorative lightning rods adorned almost every tall building and many of the wooden sailing ships of the day.
人们最开始防御雷电的方法就是祈祷,但是并没有什么效果。所以,一位叫 Prokop Diviš 的捷克牧师发明了一种“气象机器”,可以用来夺取空气中过剩的电能,当时的设计看起来就很像避雷针了。与此同时,在美国,本杰明·富兰克林正在做关于电的实验,其中就有家喻户晓的雷雨天放风筝,收集大气电能的实验。很快,装饰性的避雷针出现在了当时几乎所有的高楼以及木质航海帆船之上。

Today, lightning protection systems are an important part of most tall buildings – with a copper or aluminium rod that connects the highest points of a structure to the ground, so that electricity is carried along the wire instead of passing through the structure.
如今,闪电防护系统已经是绝大多数高楼的关键组成了。在这个系统中,有一根铜质或铝质的避雷针,将建筑物的最顶端与地面相连接,所以电就会从导线中传走,而不会穿过建筑物本身。

So next time you’re walking through an area with a lot of tall buildings, see if you can spot the strips of metal that protect the building's inhabitants from lightning. Oh, and make sure you put one on your home in Minecraft, too!
所以下词你在有很多高楼大厦的地方经过的时候,看看你能否观察到这根保护建筑物内人员免受闪电危害的金属条吧。噢,对了,也别忘了在Minecraft里面给你的房子加一根避雷针!

【Ricolove 译自官网 2021 年 06 月 03 日发布的 Taking Inventory: Lightning Rod;原作者 Duncan Geere】
【本文排版借助了:SPX

评分

参与人数 1铁锭[已弃用] +3 收起 理由
Dreeam + 3 绿宝石+3

查看全部评分

苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-4 21:50:49 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:广东省
不知道这个算不算错版。。。
2# 2021-6-4 21:50:49 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~