搜索
热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[文章] 【翻译】【Minecraft.net】我的世界 僵尸!

发表于 2022-7-6 19:32:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:上海
本帖最后由 FoldedBaton3698 于 2022-7-7 14:07 编辑

MINECRAFT: ZOMBIES!
我的世界僵尸!

I still remember the first time I encountered a zombie in Minecraft, shuffling towards me with its arms outstretched. What I thought would be a hug turned out to be the worst betrayal I’ve felt since getting sick from eating too much ice cream for dinner.  

Most Minecrafters have their own zombie (or baby zombie) stories, some more devastating than others. And Minecraft: Zombies! by Nick Eliopulos is a particularly chaotic one – in the best way.

This novel tells the story of Billie – whose village is overrun by zombies, leaving her to care for a suddenly bitier little sibling – and Ben, the adventurer that comes across the ravaged settlement and decides to help Billie bring her brother Johnny back to normal... somehow.

Minecraft: Zombies! follows the two’s journey across the Overworld as they face great dangers and try to solve the mystery of the zombie attack while taking care of a little green boy who can’t (or won’t) stop trying to eat them. Check out the excerpt below to get a taste of that jaw-clenching dynamic!

Bobbie was in a sort of daze when she realized that sunlight was pouring into the library.

The realization hit her like a bucketful of cold water. She didn’t know much about zombies. But everyone knew that zombies and sunlight did not mix.

And her brother was a zombie now. As impossible as that seemed, it was true.

Heedless of any danger that awaited her in the stacks, Bobbie cut her way out of her makeshift shelter. The villagers were all gone—either they’d finally managed to open the iron door, or they’d slipped through the hole in the floor. Bobbie quickly plugged that hole, lest some undead creature reach up from below to grasp at her ankles.

Right now, she only had time to worry about one particular undead creature. Trapped in his wooden pen, Johnny was safe, for now, from direct sunlight. She could just see the top of his green head, turning tirelessly in an endless clockwise circle as he looked for a way out of his one-block-wide prison.

Bobbie blocked the windows, moved a lantern so that its light would better compensate for the lack of sunshine, and then cut away one side of Johnny’s enclosure.

He lunged for her immediately.

Bobbie dodged his grasp, quickly shoving him back into his pen and sealing it up once more.

“Okay, that was probably my fault,” said Bobbie, her breathing ragged and her knees shaking. “Yeah. Probably should have seen that coming.”

Johnny, unseen inside his prison, growled with agitation.

“You’re just hungry, aren’t you?” said Bobbie. “Well, I understand, I guess, but you can’t eat me.”

Johnny growled again.

“I’m sorry,” said Bobbie, “but that’s where I draw the line! Maybe that makes me a bad big sister, but so be it.” She sighed. “I’m sure I can find you something to eat that’s a little less . . . me.”

Bobbie walked out into the daylight. All was still and quiet, and for just a moment she could almost believe that the previous night had all been a terrible dream. She turned toward the town center, where her neighbors liked to gather. There was no one there. Last night’s fires had burned out, leaving several homes in ruins. The remaining structures had all had their doors destroyed. It seemed no one else had escaped the wrath of the zombies.

But maybe she could still save her brother.

The way Bobbie saw it, it was just a matter of education.

She’d already taught Johnny a lot of things in the time since he’d been born. She’d taught him not to pull her hair. She’d taught him to share his toys and not to jump on a bed that was occupied, and she’d even started to teach him the names for different colors.

So teaching him not to eat her shouldn’t be too hard, she reasoned.

She started with a simple test, setting out a juicy steak in one corner of the library and a fresh-baked cookie in another corner. She opened Johnny’s pen and, before he could react, she hurried across the room to occupy a third corner.

Then she waited. Would Johnny go for the dessert? Would he go for the steak?

No such luck. Johnny shambled directly toward her, reaching out as if coming in for a hug—but then, as he got closer, lunging forward with gnashing teeth.

Bobbie was ready for this outcome. She’d covered one hand with an iron boot—it looked funny, and it prevented her from picking anything up, but it at least offered some protection. As Johnny lunged, she held up her arm, intercepting his bite attack with the boot. He gnawed harmlessly on the iron.

“Bad baby,” she said. “You won’t get any food by attacking me. Wouldn’t you like a soft, gooey cookie instead? Look how defenseless it is!”

Johnny growled and grumbled as he slobbered on her boot.

“And don’t talk with your mouth full!”

After a few days, the constant growling started to give Bobbie a headache. It reminded her of when Johnny used to cry at all hours of the night. She thought a pacifier of some kind might help.

But what pacified a zombie?

She tried everything she could get her hands on: Honeycomb. A piece of sugar cane. Even an emerald, which might have been a choking hazard, if Johnny still needed to breathe.

He spat everything out of his mouth immediately. Nothing worked.

And then, one day, she found him suckling a bleach-white bone.

“Where did you get that?” she asked, and she reached forward to take it from him. He twisted away from her grasping hands, growling at her and holding the bone close.

“Oh, fine,” Bobbie said, watching as her brother gnawed on the bone like it was candy. “It’s a little morbid. But at least you’re quiet.”

Johnny slobbered contentedly.

With the pacifier to calm him, Johnny grew slightly less aggressive in Bobbie’s presence, and she considered letting him out of his enclosure a bit more often.

First, she needed to test his instinct for self-preservation. And so, one morning, she opened the library’s iron door and threw Johnny’s favorite bone outside.

Johnny followed it, stepping right out into the glaring sunlight.

A moment later, he had burst into flame!

Bobbie doused her brother with a ready bucket of water and immediately dragged him back inside. Johnny, slightly charred and completely wet, growled miserably.

“This is for your own good,” Bobbie said, and she tied one end of a lead around him. The other end was attached to a wooden post she’d set into the library floor. “It’s just until you figure out how to keep yourself safe.” Johnny strained at the rope, determined to go back outside and retrieve his bone despite the clear and present danger of the sunlight.

Bobbie sighed. “Something tells me you’re going to be on that rope for a very long time.”

Minecraft: Zombies! is out today.

我还记得我第一次在《我的世界》中遇到僵尸,伸出双臂向我走来。我以为是一个拥抱,原来是我因晚餐吃太多冰淇淋而生病以来感受到的最糟糕的背叛。

大多数《我的世界》游戏都有自己的僵尸(或小僵尸)故事,其中一些故事比其他故事更具破坏性。还有《我的世界:僵尸!》尼克 艾里奥普洛斯的是一个特别混乱的——以最好的方式。

这部小说讲述了比利的故事——她的村庄被僵尸淹没,让她照顾一个突然更小的小兄弟姐妹——和本的故事,这位冒险家遇到了被蹂躏的定居点,并决定帮助比利让她的兄弟强尼恢复正常(即变回人)......不知何故。

《我的世界》:僵尸!跟随两人穿越世界的旅程,因为他们面临着巨大的危险,并试图解开僵尸袭击的谜团,同时照顾一个无法(或不会)停止试图吃掉他们的绿色小男孩(小僵尸?)。查看下面的摘录,品尝那种令人瞠目结舌的动态!

当波比意识到阳光正涌入图书馆时,她有点头晕目眩。

这种认识像一桶冷水一样击中了她。她对僵尸了解不多。但每个人都知道僵尸和阳光不会混合在一起(即僵尸会死掉)。

她哥哥现在是僵尸了。尽管这看起来是不可能的,但这是真的。

波比没有注意堆栈里等待她的任何危险,就把她从临时庇护所里赶了出来。村民们都走了——要么他们最终设法打开了铁门,要么从地板上的洞里溜了出来。波比迅速堵住了那个洞,以免某个不死生物从下面伸手抓住她的脚踝。

现在,她只有时间担心一种特殊的不死生物。强尼被困在木笔里,目前在阳光直射下很安全。当他寻找离开一个街区宽的监狱的出路时,她只能看到他绿色的头顶端,不知疲倦地转成一个无尽的顺时针圆圈。

波比堵住了窗户,移动了一个灯笼,这样它的光线可以更好地弥补阳光的缺乏,然后切断了强尼围栏的一侧。

他立即冲向她。

波比迅速把他塞回钢笔里,再次密封起来。

“好吧,那可能是我的错,”波比说,她的呼吸破旧,膝盖在颤抖。“是的。也许应该预见到这一点。”

约翰尼在监狱里看不见,激动得咆哮着。

“你只是饿了,是吗?”波比说。“好吧,我想我明白,但你不能吃我。”

约翰尼又咆哮起来了。

“对不起,”波比说,“但这就是我划清界限的地方!也许这让我成为一个坏姐姐,但就这样吧。”她叹了口气。“我相信我可以给你找点少一点吃的......我。”"

波比走到白天。一切都静止不动,有那么一瞬间,她几乎可以相信前一天晚上都是一场可怕的梦。她转向市中心,她的邻居们喜欢聚集在那里。那里没有人。昨晚的大火烧毁了,几所房子成了废墟。其余的建筑的门都被摧毁了。似乎没有其他人逃脱了僵尸的愤怒。

但也许她仍然可以救她的兄弟。

从波比看来,这只是一个教育问题。

自约翰尼出生以来,她已经教了他很多东西。她教他不要拉她的头发。她教他分享他的玩具,不要跳到被占用的床上,她甚至开始教他不同颜色的名字。

因此,她推断,教他不要吃她应该不会太用力。

她从一个简单的测试开始,在图书馆的一个角落里放了一块多汁的牛排,在另一个角落里放了一块新鲜出炉的饼干。她打开约翰尼的钢笔,在他做出反应之前,她匆匆穿过房间,占据了第三个角落。

然后她等着。约翰尼会去吃甜点吗?他会去吃牛排吗?

没有这样的运气。强尼直接摇摇晃晃地向她走来,伸出手,好像进来拥抱——但随后,当他走近时,咬牙切齿向前冲去。

Bobbie已经准备好迎接这个结果了。她用铁靴遮住了一只手——它看起来很有趣,它阻止了她拿起任何东西,但它至少提供了一些保护。当Johnny冲刺时,她举起手臂,用靴子拦截他的咬伤攻击。他无害地咬着熨斗。

“坏宝贝,”她说。“你攻击我得不到任何食物。你不是想要一个柔软、粘稠的饼干吗?看看它有多无防备!”

约翰尼在她的靴子上流口水时咆哮着,发牢骚。

“不要满嘴巴说话!”

几天后,持续的咆哮开始让波比头疼。这让她想起了强尼过去整晚都在哭的时候。她认为某种奶嘴可能会有帮助。

但是什么安抚了僵尸?

她尝试了她能得到的一切:蜂窝。一块甘蔗。即使是翡翠,如果强尼仍然需要呼吸,那可能也会带来窒息的危险。

他立即把所有东西都吐了出来。什么都没用。

然后,有一天,她发现他在吮吸漂白白色的骨头。

“你从何而得到的?”她问,然后伸手从他那里拿走。他从她抓住的手上扭开,对她咆哮,紧紧抓住骨头。

“哦,好吧,”波比说,看着她哥哥咬骨头,就像是糖果一样。“这有点病态。但至少你很安静。”

约翰尼心满意足地流口水。

有了奶嘴让他平静下来,强尼在波比面前变得不那么咄咄逼人了,她考虑让他更频繁地离开他的围栏。

首先,她需要测试他自我保护的本能。因此,一天早上,她打开图书馆的铁门,把约翰尼最喜欢的骨头扔到了外面。

约翰尼跟着它,直接走到耀眼的阳光下。

过了一会儿,他爆发出火了!

波比给她弟弟浇了一桶现成的水,然后立即把他拖回里面。强尼略微烧焦,完全湿漉漉的,痛苦地咆哮着。

“这是为了你好,”波比说,她把线索的一端绑在他身上。另一端附在她放在图书馆楼层的一根木柱上。“直到你弄清楚如何保护自己的安全。”约翰尼紧紧抓住绳子,决心回到外面取回他的骨头,尽管阳光明了,而且现在很危险。

波比叹了口气。“有些事情告诉我,你会在那根绳子上呆很长时间。”

———————————————————————————
什么你不信这是官方文章?
你看原文我的世界 僵尸!
FoldedBaton3698翻译的文章,什么?你认为我搬运不放链接?请点击上方链接
改了一下错误的地方
时间 卢沟桥事变 7月7日

6315024D-00EE-4286-9DF1-77CE814AAC1E.jpeg
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-6 19:51:37 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:广东省