开启辅助访问      

站内搜索

搜索
热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[文章] [翻译|minecraft.net|Guides]如何在我的世界不感到无聊?

发表于 2022-7-11 14:45:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:上海
本帖最后由 FoldedBaton3698 于 2022-7-11 14:47 编辑

Listen, my bosses at Minecraft HQ would put me in Minejail if they heard me saying this, so I have to be quick: it's okay to admit that sometimes, we can get a little bored of Minecraft. The way I play it is to be absolutely intensely obsessed with it for months at a time, then let it collect dust for a few months, and repeat. I'm always either building a gigantic castle in the shape of my face, or slowly forgetting how to use a pickaxe – and I know I'm not the only one who plays Minecraft this way!
听着,如果我的世界总部的老总听到我这么说,他们会把我关进矿山,所以我必须快点:可以承认,有时,我们可能会对我的世界感到有点厌倦。我玩它的方式是一次绝对痴迷于它几个月,然后让它收集灰尘几个月,然后重复。我总是要么以我的脸形建造一座巨大的城堡,要么慢慢忘记如何使用镐子——我知道我不是唯一一个这样玩我的世界的人!
But, hey, it's okay – rather than feeling bad about abandoning your creations over and over again, why not take a few tips from TBOGGs' 50 Things To Do If You Get Bored In Minecraft video?
但是,嘿,没关系——与其一遍又一遍地放弃你的作品感到难过,为什么不从TBOGGs的“如果你对我的世界“视频中感到无聊的50件事中得到一些提示呢?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Ksz7AxMfM
我没梯子,看不了

You don't have to do all fifty, of course, although that would probably take up a lot of your time. But there's got to be at least one thing in the fifty ideas that starts crankin' up the old creativity machine in your head that's gone all rusty.
当然,你不必做全部五十个,因为这可能会占用你很多时间。但五十个想法中至少有一样东西开始启动你脑海中已经报废的旧创意机器。
A few of the tips will lead you in the direction of achievement, like brewing every potion, draining an ocean monument, and collecting every item in the game, or embellishing things you probably already own, like remodelling your End portal room, or building a cool Nether hub – because, be honest, you're still just using a single Nether portal in a random location, aren't you?
一些技巧将引导你走向成就,例如酿造每一种药水,排干海洋神殿,收集游戏中的每件物品,或美化你可能已经拥有的东西,例如改造你的末地传送门房间,或建造一个很酷的下界枢纽——因为,老实说,你仍然只是在随机位置使用一个单一的下界传送门,不是吗?
But other tips in TBOGGs' video are more like starting points for adventure and exploration. In fact, my favourite tip of all is just a generally good tip for when you feel like things are getting a bit stale in your Minecraft game: put away everything you own and run off into the wilderness. It's not a good idea for doing in real life, obviously – unless you really like eating berries – but in Minecraft, sometimes the best thing you can do is start over.
但TBOGGs视频中的其他提示更像是冒险和探索的起点。事实上,我最喜欢的提示只是一个通常不错的提示,当你觉得我的世界游戏中的东西有点陈旧时:带上你拥有的一切,然后跑到荒野中。显然,在现实生活中做这件事不是一个好主意——除非你真的喜欢吃浆果——但在我的世界中,有时你能做的最好的事情就是重新开始。
The thing that's really holding you back, you see, is yourself. You can't give up all you worked for! You can't just start fresh without all your stuff! You worked hard to get it! That's true. But it was fun hard work, and it'll be fun – and totally different – the second time. Plus: you can always go back home, as long as you know where it is!
你看,真正阻碍你的是你自己。你不能放弃你为之工作的一切!没有你所有的东西,你就不能重新开始!你努力工作来得到它!这是真的。但这是一次有趣的艰苦工作,第二次会很有趣,而且完全不同。另外:只要你知道它在哪里,你随时可以回家!
So, now – oh no. The bosses found me, and now they want to put me in Minejail. I have to go! Goodbye forever!
所以,现在-哦,不。老板们找到了我,现在他们想把我关进矿山。我得走了!永远再见!

FoldedBaton3698翻译的文章如何在我的世界中不感到无聊?
Written By Kate Gray(原作者)
Published07/05/2022(原文章的发布日期)
(屑,发布了这么久的文章我怎么没看到)
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-11 14:58:42 | 显示全部楼层 IP:河南省
还留了最后一句Tell my dog I love her!(告诉我的狗我爱它)没写上去
2# 2022-7-11 14:58:42 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-7-11 15:00:05 | 显示全部楼层 IP:上海
我的水世界 发表于 2022-7-11 14:58
还留了最后一句Tell my dog I love her!(告诉我的狗我爱它)没写上去 ...

忘写了
3# 2022-7-11 15:00:05 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站
关于我们
联系我们
坛史纲要
官方