站内搜索

搜索
热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[文章] 【翻译】8月份 Realms Plus?

发表于 2022-8-8 14:19:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:上海
本帖最后由 玄铁 于 2022-8-9 16:07 编辑

63C03045-8D33-4199-AD18-383F9544174E.jpeg

Where better to relax than on a boat? Unfortunately I recently discovered that I get quite sea-sick, but lucky for us all this boat ride can be taken from the comfort of your own home. Grab your friends and get ready to explore Cruise Ship Boat by Pickaxe Studios because this huge ship is your new base, and there’s a lot to discover! Nab jet-skis for mini excursions, relax in the hot-tub and swimming pool, or find some quiet time in the indoor library. As you explore all the boat’s nooks and crannies you might even stumble upon a hostile guest or two…
哪儿比得上在FoldedBaton3698船上休息更好?霉运的是,我最近感觉我晕船很厉害,但又幸运的是,我们所有滴船都可以从舒适的家中抓走(bushi)。抓走你的朋友,准备好探索由矿镐工作室制作的游轮船~因为这大大的船就是你的新家!那里有很多东西值得你去发现~乘坐喷气式的滑雪板进行短途旅行,在有着热水的浴缸和游泳池中休息并放松,或是在图书角落找一些安静的地方度过时间。当你探索完船上的所有角落以及裂缝时,你甚至还可以发现一两个敌对的“客人”
Don’t miss Anime Mash-up by Everbloom Games, which turns your Overworld into familiar scenes from popular animes, and Police Underground Base by GoE-Craft, for all budding below-ground detectives!
别错过由Everbloom Games制作的动漫混搭,这会把你的主世界变成一个流行动漫中的熟悉场景,以及由GoE- Craft制作的警方的地下基地,适用于所有崭露头角的地下侦探~(?)
Once we’ve gotten rid of our sea legs, the Relaxation Express’ next stop is Modern Mansion Roleplay by Podcrash! Whether you want to live out your dream of having a beach-front mansion, or whether you want the swankiest spawn point for your next Survival world, this map has got you covered. Will living in such a beautiful base make me better at Survival mode? I hope so! Featuring twelve unique furniture models, you can even redecorate once you arrive and make the mansion your own! All the more reason to make sure those pesky creepers don’t explode your hard work.
一旦我们摆脱了“海里的腿”,下一站便是由PodCrash制作的现代豪宅的角色扮演!无论你是想实现海滨豪宅之梦,还是想要在生存世界中最时髦的出生点,这张地图能满足你的愿望。住在如此漂亮的家会让我在生存模式下变得更好吗?我希望是这样滴!这张地图拥有十二种独特的家具,你甚至还可以在那里重新装修,并将豪宅变成你独特的豪宅!我们很有理由确保哪些烦人的苦力怕纸不会炸毁你的辛勤工作哟~
Once you’ve had your fill of roleplaying as a millionaire, why not leap into your Overworld dressed head to toe in pink? Sure, Valentine’s Day might be in February but that doesn’t mean you can’t be Cupid all year round in this vibrant skin pack from Cupcake Brianna! If that’s not your style, then can also roleplay as the leader of a new generation, or prank your Realms friends with Meme Pack from Glowfischdesigns. Other skin packs landing this month for your roleplaying enjoyment include Meme Me! by House of How, Fashion Teens by DogHouse and Advanced Camo by MobBlocks!
一旦你完成了角色扮演为什么不全身穿着粉粉的主世界捏?当然情人节可能在2月,但这不意味着你不能全年穿着由Cupcake Brianna的充满活力的皮肤包?如果这不是你喜欢的风格,那你可以尝试扮演新一代的领导人,你或许也可以使用由Gloefischdesigns的Meme Pack吓死你的朋友(bushi).本月登陆的其他皮肤包供你享受角色扮演包括Meme me
sncbwakd”#、~…%-¥#
If all this roleplaying has you itching find a new career, earn some money and maybe buy a flashy car or a furry pet, then you’ll be pleased to hear our next stop is City Living 2 by Noxcrew! From fires to extinguish, to customers to serve, to bowling competitions to win, and pizzas to eat, the question is not what can you do in this massive map, but what can’t you? Take on a career to earn cash, try your hands at mini-games and build your future in a city filled with blocky new friends. You can even spend your hard-earned money on one of 1500+ furniture items for your new home or get yourself a blocky sportscar!
若所有角色扮演让你渴望找到新的工作,赚钱,也许你会尝试买一辆华丽的汽车或一只毛茸茸的宠物,那你将会非常高兴听到我们滴下一站是由Noxcrew制作的City Living 2!从发生火灾到扑灭,到客户服务,到保龄球比赛的获胜,再到吃披萨,问题不在于你能在这张地图做什么,而是你不能做什么?开始职业生涯赚马内,尝试游戏,并在一个充满朋友的城市种建设你的未来。你甚至还可以把赚来的钱花在1500多件新家的家具上,或者给自己买一辆像素跑车!
Next up we’re headed to a Sky Island, which sounds very relaxing. Of course I signed us all up before realizing you have to parkour your way between each floating block, and as you progress higher and higher into the sky the levels become more and more difficult. Relaxation, with a new high-stakes, adrenaline-filled twist! Compete against your friends (or yourself) and test your parkour skills as you gracefully leap (or in my case, ungracefully plummet) between sky blocks in this soaring adventure.
接下来我们将前往一个空岛,这听起来非常放松。当然在意识到你必须在每个方块间来回跑前,我给我们所有人报名了,随着你越来越高地向天空前进,难度将越来越难。放松,新的高风险的。在这场冒险中,当你优雅地在方块时间跳跃时,与你的朋友竞争并估测你的跑酷水平

最后两个懒得翻译了,难(分明是懒)
有一股机器的味道?
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-8 14:23:10 | 显示全部楼层 IP:煋
机翻味有点冲

评分

参与人数 1铁粒 +1 收起 理由
FoldedBaton3698 + 1 还是冲?(惊讶.jpg)

查看全部评分

2# 2022-8-8 14:23:10 回复 收起回复