热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[文章] 【转载】[Minecraft.net | DEEP DIVES]遇见青蛙

发表于 2022-5-31 20:05:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:江苏省
本帖最后由 782 于 2022-6-2 17:00 编辑

DEEP DIVES
MEET THE FROG
遇见青蛙
A deep dive into frogs and the surprising things they used to eat!
深入了解青蛙以及它们吃的奇葩玩意!

Hide your beloved pet slimes, because the frogs are hopping your way! The Wild Update is coming soon, which means these little amphibians (and some other new friends) will soon find a place in your worlds, and hopefully your hearts. But before you welcome someone into your base, it’s customary to get to know them a bit – so I chased down our very own Vanilla Gameplay Developer, Alexander Östman, to chat a bit about our new sticky-tongued friends.
把你的宝贝史莱姆藏好,因为青蛙正在一蹦一跳地走向你!随着荒野更新的到来,这些小小的两栖动物(以及别的新朋友) 将在你的世界里安家,并逐渐走进你的心灵。但是按照惯例,在你欢迎他们进入你的基地之前,你需要先了解他们一番 - 所以我请来了我们的游戏开发者,Alexander Östman,来给我们讲讲这个黏乎乎的新朋友。

让我们从头开始探究:青蛙这个点子是什么时候出现的?
Alexander: A while back, both the goat and the frog were in the same mob vote, but the goat won – so my personal headcanon is that this is the frog’s comeback after losing to the goat!
Alexander: 在不久之前的生物投票中,山羊和青蛙同时出现了.....但当时山羊赢了。所以我觉得,这是青蛙在输给山羊后的重启之作。

On a more serious note, when planning The Wild Update, we knew we wanted to have mangrove swamps in there, and it made sense to introduce the frogs at the same time since they would live there. They were also the optimal mob to make the existing swamps more interesting and create a connection to the mangrove swamps.
更重要的是,当我们策划荒野更新时,我们就希望会有红树沼泽,正因如此,同时加入青蛙变得十分合理,因为它正好住在沼泽里。而它也是让原来的沼泽变得有趣的最佳人选,并且它还和红树沼泽有一定关系。
Also, it’s not a big leap to add frogs to Minecraft because they’re such iconic animals and we could use more amphibians in Minecraft. We added the axolotl in Caves & Cliffs: Part I, but I think we could always have more real-life amphibians. It’s also cool to add really fascinating made-up mobs, but I really like the touch of realism you get with mobs inspired by real life.
此外,将青蛙添加进Minecraft是一个新的里程碑,因为他们是标准的两栖类动物,这代表着我们可以在Minecraft中拥有更多的两栖类动物。我们在洞穴与山崖更新的第一部分中向Minecraft添加了美西螈(蝾螈),但是我觉得我们要有更多存在于现实中的两栖类动物。纵使添加那些惊人的虚拟生物也是很酷的,但我还是更喜欢从现实存在的生物中获得如现实世界一般的仿真感受。

所以青蛙为什么会吃史莱姆呢?它看起来一点都不好恰,也许青蛙在悄咪咪的干些别的事?
Alexander: The slimes are natural inhabitants of swamps, and we knew that’s where the frogs would live too. So why not just have the frogs eat the smallest slime? And then we started prototyping and thought it was super fun how the frog would eat the slime and then burp out a slime ball.
Alexander: 史莱姆是沼泽原住民,而我们知道青蛙也会住在那里。所以为啥不让青蛙尝尝最小的史莱姆呢?于是我们就开始设计这一点,我想,让青蛙吃掉史莱姆,并且在打嗝时把粘液球吐出来一定是一件很有趣的事情!

Additionally, we knew that there would be different variants of frogs, and we wanted each of them to have something unique about them – so we came up with the froglights. We thought it would be cool to have a block that emits light and is similar in appearance to its corresponding frog. But how would the frog produce it? We figured that if the frogs ate small slimes, they could also eat the small magma cubes since they’re very similar in appearance. Basically, if a frog sees a small magma cube it thinks it’s a small slime and thinks to itself “Yeah, I know those are yummy!” and eats it. Once it realizes its mistake, it spits out a cool shiny block!
除此以外,我们希望会有其它的青蛙变种,并且每一种都要与众不同 – 于是我们捣鼓出了蛙明灯。我们认为有一个长得像青蛙一样的发光方块是非常之酷的。但是青蛙要怎么样才会做出它?我觉得吧,既然青蛙都能吃小史莱姆了,那再让他们吃点小岩浆怪应该无可厚非......毕竟他们长得很像,是吧?理论上来讲,要是青蛙看见了一个小岩浆怪,那么他会以为那一定是个小史莱姆,然后想着:“哦,它一定很好吃!”并吃掉了他。一旦它意识到这货根本就不好恰,他就会吐出一个又闪又酷的小方块——蛙明灯!

阿哲.....多么简单的生物.....但是他们从一开始就不该吃史莱姆啊喂!
Alexander: No, the original idea was for them to eat fireflies, but when the community let us know that they can be poisonous to many real-world frogs, we started working on a new source of food – slime and magma cubes. We did something similar with parrots back in the day. They originally ate chocolate chip cookies, but you should never feed a parrot chocolate in real life because it’s very poisonous to them.
Alexander: 不不不,其实我们最早想让他吃萤火虫,但是当社区玩家们告诉我们,青蛙吃萤火虫会中毒时,我们开始给青蛙找点别的吃吃——就是史莱姆和岩浆怪。我们当年对鹦鹉也是这么干的。他们本来该吃曲奇,但是在现实中绝对不能这么干,因为巧克力对鹦鹉来说是剧毒的。

After we made that design change for the frogs, the scope for fireflies was smaller. When we had to choose where to put our efforts for this update, we decided to keep working on other features that we felt added more value to the game.
在我们照着这个想法改了青蛙后,萤火虫就显得啥用没有了,当我们被迫选择阉割某功能时,我们果断将其放弃,并把精力花在其他我们觉得值得加入游戏的东西上。

在某个地方,青蛙们又对另一个生物垂涎欲滴。你能给我说一下当时发生了什么以及其幕后的原因吗?
Alexander: When I first implemented the eating behavior, the frog was hardcoded to only eat the slime. But when we came up with the froglights, we had to extend that to other entities, namely magma cubes.
Alexander: 当我第一次把“青蛙吃东西”这个行为写出来时,它被定义为“只吃史莱姆”。但是当我们把蛙明灯折腾出来后,我们必须要把此定义扩展到其他的生物——也就是岩浆怪

So we decided to make the “eat mob” behavior of the frogs to be editable for our creators, so they could also allow the frogs to eat different mobs if they wanted to, or even create new mobs that could eat any other mob. When testing this behavior, I made the frogs able to eat goats just because I thought it’d be funny – and it worked! The frogs were eating the goats and we were very pleased.
所以,我们让“青蛙吃生物”的行为变为可供编辑的元素,这样创作者们可以让青蛙吃掉别的生物,如果他们愿意,甚至可以用这种方法创造一种新的奇怪生物,可以吃掉任何其他生物。在测试这个新行为时,我让青蛙可以吃掉山羊,我觉得这应该会十分有趣——而它真的工作了!我们很高兴的看见青蛙会吃掉山羊!

Not long after that, we shipped the first beta release of the frog. It was a great success, people loved the frog and we were getting some amazing feedback. We posted about it in the afternoon Swedish time and I watched people reacting to it on Twitter until I went to bed. It was really great.
在那不久之后,我们发布了青蛙的第一个BETA测试版本。它大获成功,人们很喜欢青蛙并给了我们一些惊人的反馈。我在下午(瑞典时间)在推特上发布了有关它的信息,在上床睡觉前我一直都在看人们的反应,他真的很棒,真的!
The day after, I woke up to a message telling me to take a look at Twitter. When I did, I saw that a community member had posted a video of frogs going around eating goats! They even had a huge goat farm and the frogs were picking them off one by one. Turns out I forgot to remove the code that made frogs eat goats for the beta release! I literally fell off my chair laughing, I was SO embarrassed, but it was also absolutely hilarious.
第二天,我醒来时看见有一条消息提醒我看看推特,我看了以后,发现有一个社区成员发了一个青蛙吃山羊的视频!他们甚至造了一个给青蛙的大型山羊农场,让青蛙一个一个吃。我才发现我在这个BETA版本中忘了删除当时测试用的“青蛙吃山羊”行为代码!我笑着从椅子上侧翻了,这让我非常的尴尬,但这真的很好笑呢。
I, of course, then immediately fixed it, but the funny thing is I got so much pushback from the community when the fix came in! So many people tagged me saying that I shouldn’t have removed such a cool feature and that they wanted the goat-eating frogs back. To this day, someone occasionally tags me to bring back the goat-eating frog. It’s even become a bit of an inside joke in our team.
当然,我立刻就把BUG修了,但是更可笑的是,当我发布修复程序时,几乎整个社区都在抗拒它。所以很多人都在吐槽我,说我不该移除如此之酷的功能,他们想让吃山羊的青蛙回来!就算到了今天,有时还是会有人对我说:把吃山羊的青蛙弄回来。这甚至成为了我们团队内流传的一个梗。
The best frog is a muddy frog.
最好的青蛙当然是泥潭青蛙

我不写了,我不是在问你这个东西!你能告诉我更多有关青蛙变种的信息咩?
Alexander: Yes, in short, we have the cold, warm, and temperate frog, and then the froglights are verdant, pearlescent, and ochre respectively. The temperate frog is the default one that spawns in regular swamps, and it gives you an ochre froglight. The verdant froglight comes from the cold frog, which you get by taking a tadpole to a cold environment, and the pearlescent froglight comes from the warm frog, which spawns in warm places.
Alexander: 哦,好,长话短说,我们有热带青蛙,寒带青蛙和温带青蛙,分别掉落青翠、赭黄和珠光变种的蛙明灯。温带青蛙是生成在沼泽的普通青蛙,他会产出赭黄蛙明灯。青翠蛙明灯来自寒带青蛙,你可以把青蛙带到寒冷地带来让他们变成寒带青蛙,而珠光蛙明灯来自热带青蛙,像寒带青蛙一样,你可以把青蛙带到炎热地带来让他们变成热带青蛙。
We thought a lot about the right frog and froglight names, I think we had names like “tropical frog” and “warm frog”, we bounced a lot of ideas. But after a lot of discussions, we thought that we should keep it simple and just give them names based on their environments for the frogs, and their colors for the blocks.
我们想出并驳回了许多关于青蛙和蛙明灯的名字,比如“热带青蛙”和“温暖青蛙”等。但经过长时间的考虑后,我们认为大道至简,应该单纯用青蛙所在的环境与蛙明灯的颜色为他们命名。
We focused a lot on the froglight blocks because those names would actually show up in the player inventory, for example, green was fairly simple: “verdant” comes from “verde”, which is the Spanish word for “green”, or at least a shade of green. Then, we have the ochre froglight, which is a cool name for a murky orange-yellow color. The white froglight was especially tricky – we talked about a lot of different words like “blanc” but they didn’t really feel right. At some point, I think it was Cory [Scheviak, Gameplay Designer, editor's note] who said: How about “pearlescent”? And we knew immediately that it was the winner.
我们对蛙明灯的名字格外上心,因为玩家可以在物品栏中看见他们,打个比方:“青翠”来自“verde”,这是西班牙语的“绿色”。然后呢,我们有赭黄蛙明灯,这个名字对于橘黄色来讲简直不要太酷!但是白色蛙明灯想的我头疼,我们想了许多名字,如“blanc”,但是无论如何我都觉得哪里怪怪的......在某个不经意间,Cory(Scheviak:游戏设计师 编者注)对我说:珠光这个名字怎么样?我当时立刻就感受到了它一定会是最后的赢家。

你该怎么获得不同种类的青蛙?
Alexander: We wanted it to be quite simple and intuitive for players, so we just thought the place where the tadpole grows into a frog determines the type of frog it becomes. You could lure the frogs to a specific region and set up your farm there so they produce tadpoles. But the easiest way is to just take a bucket and put a tadpole in it, then bring it to a biome of your choice and have it grow up there.
Alexander: 我们希望玩家可以很轻易的做到这一点,所以我们决定让蝌蚪长成青蛙的地方来决定它成为的青蛙类型。你可以把青蛙带到一个特定的地方,在那里让它们交配并繁殖,这样就会产生蝌蚪。但事实上,最简单的方法是把桶装蝌蚪带到你想让它生长的地方,让它在那里生长。

你如何对待青蛙对所有人的游戏产生的影响?
Alexander: I think the frog is completely adorable. I think it’s ideal for farming slime balls, of course. Even more so though, frogs eating magma is the only way to obtain froglight blocks in Survival. I’m sure that a lot of players will be using frogs for this. We didn't really have that many light-emitting blocks of different colors in the game, so I think froglights will come in handy as a cool decorative block that acts as a light source as well. I’m envisioning players gathering frogs to use them to get lots and lots of froglight blocks for their builds. Because the frogs come in different variants and some require a bit of adventuring to obtain, there’s also a nice collectible aspect to the frog.
Alexander:我觉得青蛙真的很可爱。额当然,它很适合用来制作史莱姆农场。再说了,让青蛙吃小岩浆怪是游戏中唯一一种获得蛙明灯的方式。我很确定玩家们会因此用到青蛙。游戏中没几个彩色发光块,所以蛙明灯就显得大有用处,它既可以是装饰品,也可以是光源。我能想象到玩家大量养殖青蛙来为他们的建筑收集蛙明灯。因为青蛙有很多不同类型,有些想要获得有一定危险性,所以青蛙与蛙明灯也极具收藏价值。

Froglight blocks also are an organic substance since they’re organisms that have been digested and then spat out by the frog, so naturally they have a very unique and organic look. It’s also a pretty unique way of obtaining a new block, you need to work together with the frog to get it, which is a gameplay mechanic I’m very happy with.
蛙明灯也是一种有机物,因为他们是青蛙消化后反刍出的东西,所以他们有着独特的类生物外观。这是获得新型方块的一种独特方式,我对这种特殊的游戏机制感到非常满意。
The froglights glowing in the night!
蛙明灯在夜间闪闪发光!

Why yes, I am an artist. Why do you ask?
哦是的,我是个完美的艺术家,有什么异议吗?

你最喜欢青蛙的什么东西?
Alexander: The eating animation looks so snappy and so cool, Chi [Wong, Vanilla 3D Artist] really did an amazing job with it! Whenever you see a frog walking up to a slime and going schhhhlup it’s 100% how we envisioned it when we were brainstorming the frog and it’s absolutely hilarious. He did an amazing job with capturing that snappy motion and it’s such a fun thing to see.
Alexander: 他如此生动的进食动画,Chi(3D艺术家 译者注)真的在这上面下了惊人的功夫!如果你看见一只青蛙跑到史莱姆旁并schhhhlup,这百分之百是我们的想法,这真的太搞笑了。他在追逐流行动作这一方面是真的在行,这也同样非常的有趣。

I also think the sounds they make are so cool and derpy! The frog is quite simple compared to mobs like the warden, which is much more complex and is one of the coolest things we’ve ever created in Minecraft. But I actually like the simplicity of the frog because it just jumps, eats stuff, and makes funny noises, and has all these amazing animations that make it really fun and charming. All these small touches made it turn out even better than we envisioned it at the beginning.
我也觉得青蛙发出的声音浑浊而酷炫。与监守者那样的生物相比,青蛙真的是简单到爆,而这也是我们在Minecraft中创造的最酷的东西只有。但事实上,我认为正是青蛙的简单造就了他的有趣和受人喜爱,因为他只是跳跃,吃东西,发出有趣的声音,还拥有着令人欲罢不能的精美动画,我非常喜欢它!这些细节使得它的最终成品比我们当初预想的还要好得多!

Thank you so much for your time, Alexander! Now I’m even more excited to actually meet the frogs.
感谢你为此付出时间,Alexander!现在,更让我浑身沸腾的是:我们即将真正的见到青蛙!

Catch your very own frogs on June 7, when The Wild Update is unleashed upon the Overworld!
在6月7日,荒野更新将在主世界正式上线,在那时,你可以捕捉一只属于你自己的青蛙!

【麦陈Bingkler 译自官网 2022 年 05 月 30 日发布的 Meet the Frog;原作者 Cristina Anderca】
【本文排版借助了:SPXX v2.4.9】
原文章链接:https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1345733-1-1.html

Deep Dives系列
上一期 下一期
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-31 20:38:41 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:河南省
我也遇到过这种情况(青蛙吃山羊)😂😂
2# 2022-5-31 20:38:41 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~